PDA

View Full Version : Bad Driving Gene?

Eki
3rd November 2009, 08:20
http://spittoon.23andme.com/2009/10/30/snpwatch-the-bad-driving-gene/#more-5250New

So, maybe "Driving While Oriental" may not be a joke after all? (Disclaimer: I have no idea if oriental people have that gene variant more often than others)

BeansBeansBeans
3rd November 2009, 08:54
He couldn't have been any worse than Badoer.

Easy Drifter
3rd November 2009, 09:26
Canada's Worst Driver Season 5 is now on.
They are all very scary and terrible.
One young lad is taking Mechanical Engineering at the University of Windsor.
He is from India and it appears got his Ont. driving licence because he had a licence in India. He admitted on the show that his entire driving test in India was showing he could start the car!
He is probably the person on the show who most realizes he is a terrible driver and wants to learn and improve.

Eki
3rd November 2009, 10:02
He couldn't have been any worse than Badoer.
Yes, but they can only test genes, not badoers.

Mark in Oshawa
3rd November 2009, 11:57
Yes, but they can only test genes, not badoers.

You should have your own rim shot to that...badda boom...badda bing!!

Mark in Oshawa
3rd November 2009, 11:57
Canada's Worst Driver Season 5 is now on.
They are all very scary and terrible.
One young lad is taking Mechanical Engineering at the University of Windsor.
He is from India and it appears got his Ont. driving licence because he had a licence in India. He admitted on the show that his entire driving test in India was showing he could start the car!
He is probably the person on the show who most realizes he is a terrible driver and wants to learn and improve.

I notice they didn't have the obligatory Oriental driver tho. The last two seasons I believe did....and one was the worst, and one should have been and they graduated for reasons I cannot fathom....