PDA

View Full Version : Danica seems to really "get" NASCAR

NickFalzone
30th October 2009, 19:47
Why is she not in a Cup car right now?
From her Twitter: (http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/)
"Crazy Talladega is this weekend! Heard this one is all about where to be with 20 laps to go. I bet its like a floating chess match out there."

harvick#1
30th October 2009, 21:34
wow, Danica is Captain Obvious :laugh:

Jag_Warrior
30th October 2009, 22:00
I'm truly amazed that she hasn't won more IRL races. Yeah. I really am. :p :D

Mark in Oshawa
1st November 2009, 06:38
I could say something.....but nothing really needs to be said...but .....c'mon Danica...you surely cannot be THAT Dumb can ya?

tstran17_88
6th November 2009, 06:00
I could say something.....but nothing really needs to be said...but .....c'mon Danica...you surely cannot be THAT Dumb can ya?

Have you listened to the things she's bitched about over the years? Of course she is! :D

Mark in Oshawa
7th November 2009, 14:34
Have you listened to the things she's bitched about over the years? Of course she is! :D

I keep waiting for the princess act to stop...

woody2goody
9th November 2009, 03:55
The simple fact that she often refers to herself as a 'brand' confirms her self-important nature to me.

She's let the 'only decent female driver' thing (a myth in itself) go to her head big style.

There are better racing women in the world than her, Katherine Legge, Natascha Gachnang and Susie Stoddart to name three.

She'll be a reasonable road course racer but I doubt she has the patience or the skill to do well in NASCAR. She probably thinks it's easy money - far from it.

Sparky1329
9th November 2009, 05:21
I think Danica is in for a rude awakening when she starts racing stock cars. I fully support racers who just happen to be women and Danica doesn't fit that criteria.

beachbum
9th November 2009, 11:48
I could say something.....but nothing really needs to be said...but .....c'mon Danica...you surely cannot be THAT Dumb can ya?Yeah, she can be. Not only is she a real Diva, but she is a high school dropout with a GED and shows her lack of education every time she posts on twitter. Inane is the word that comes to mind about her twitter posts (look it up in your Funk & Wagnalls, Danica).

Many years ago, I was talking to a race director (who is still heavily involved in a major series) about licensing. He joked that it is a good thing that an intelligence test wasn't part of the process. Today, racing is more complex and many of the current breed have college experience or degrees. Intelligence is an important requirement for success in todays' drivers.