PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, look out iTunes...

veeten
22nd October 2009, 14:35
Here comes Google Audio...

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/21/new-google-music-service-launch-imminent/

Coming next Wedensday, to a search near you. :cool: :D

Mark
22nd October 2009, 14:43
Ah good, a news article based on no information at all :p

schmenke
22nd October 2009, 14:53
Well, there's a big difference between streaming and downloading :mark:

Wade91
22nd October 2009, 16:28
Well, there's a big difference between streaming and downloading :mark:
my thoughts exactlly, if its a streaming service then i dont think itunes has anything to worry about :p however if its a free download service like in china, thats a diffront story,

of course i hope if its a free download service, thats its not just a bunch of crappy music, it wont really be any good if i cant use it to download the newest hit music

i've used frostwire before, and i sometimes use diffront file sharing sites to download music, but it would be nice to have a scource for free music where there no chance of getting viruses

Jag_Warrior
22nd October 2009, 16:53
my thoughts exactlly, if its a streaming service then i dont think itunes has anything to worry about :p however if its a free download service like in china, thats a diffront story,

of course i hope if its a free download service, thats its not just a bunch of crappy music, it wont really be any good if i cant use it to download the newest hit music

i've used frostwire before, and i sometimes use diffront file sharing sites to download music, but it would be nice to have a scource for free music where there no chance of getting viruses

You think Google would offer a site where people could illegally download songs for free?

Eh... Wait a minute! You almost had me there. You almost got me.

Yeeeaaaah. I hope Google does that too. I'd like to be able to download the latest songs for free on Google. Silly me. I've been paying $.99/song on Amazon. Why pay when you can get it (steal it) for free?! Cool! :s mokin:

Wade91
22nd October 2009, 18:17
You think Google would offer a site where people could illegally download songs for free?

Eh... Wait a minute! You almost had me there. You almost got me.

Yeeeaaaah. I hope Google does that too. I'd like to be able to download the latest songs for free on Google. Silly me. I've been paying $.99/song on Amazon. Why pay when you can get it (steal it) for free?! Cool! :s mokin:
well, i'm not really getting my hopes up, the artical says that google lounched a free music download service in china, but the laws and stuff are probably diffront here in the US,

so i will probably just stick to file sharing sites to download music