PDA

View Full Version : Cavin on deferran and Fazzt

SarahFan
21st October 2009, 23:42
Quote:
From Cavin

"No word on de Ferran, which isn't a good sign. It was my understanding they were close on attracting the Formula Dream program, but now I hear that's going back to Andretti's team, although Michael didn't sound sure the last time we spoke. We're not going to see Fernandez's team either, which is a shame as it's closing its doors at the end of the month after a terrific run in Indy cars and sports cars. And nothing from Scott Sharp's program, either. As it stands, the only new IndyCar team in 2010 will be Alex Tagliani's in what appears to be a part-time role. As for de Ferran, yes, he's very classy. I liked him the first day I met him, and he's grown into the champion's role nicely."

grungex
22nd October 2009, 03:17
Vision Racing laid off half of the team last week, they're only going to run one IRL and one FIL car next year.

DBell
23rd October 2009, 01:09
Any prediction on how many cars on the grid next yeat Ken?

SarahFan
23rd October 2009, 03:24
33 at Indy... No bumping
low of 19...high of 23

well see

champcarray
23rd October 2009, 18:51
Vision will be down to 1 Indycar? Pitiful.

Why only two zs in Fazzt? Add one more and the team would be a real sleeper. ;-)

Gluaistean
4th November 2009, 16:15
Vision will be down to 1 Indycar? Pitiful.

Why only two zs in Fazzt? Add one more and the team would be a real sleeper. ;-)

I like that.

In all seriousness, I was staying away from the Versus killing Indy issue as I wanted to see what they could do taking in the whole year.

I have now reflected enough on it and it is the perfect type of program for fans of Indycar but, unfortunately on the wrong channel.

The series will surely fall to bits if it were to continue in this direction.

Whomever is in marketing at IRL HQ obviously he must have missed a few classes.