PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Jacques Villeneuve

Robinho
18th October 2009, 19:42
i just want to add congratulations and thanks to JV for inventing the team and developing the car into the WDC and WCC car we see today! ;)

Dave B
18th October 2009, 19:43
:rotflmao:

N. Jones
18th October 2009, 19:45
Wasn't it his manager Craig Pollack who invented the team?

Robinho
18th October 2009, 19:47
hey, the only constant is Jock Clear - he deserves as much credit as anyone

Roamy
18th October 2009, 20:25
well it wouldn't have taken them so damn long if they would have kept JV. But certainly Clear is the deal and Button would have wrapped it up sooner if Clear was his engineer.

N. Jones
18th October 2009, 20:27
I was going to mention that - I thought Jock Clear was Rubens race engineer....

Robinho
18th October 2009, 20:32
well it wouldn't have taken them so damn long if they would have kept JV. But certainly Clear is the deal and Button would have wrapped it up sooner if Clear was his engineer.

i was waiting for you to join us! i'll agree with you on one thing, Clear is a great engineer. i'm not sure we sould be handing out credit to JV for Brawns success now though, but i thought you'd appreciate the joke

SGWilko
18th October 2009, 20:48
Somewhere out there, buried beneath the earth's surface, is a neanderthal who invented the wheel. Let us thank him, for allowing JB to win.

donKey jote
18th October 2009, 20:51
err no SGWilko, wheels were invented a couple of tens of thousands of years after the last Neanderthal ;) :p
Even a donkey knows that ! :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

SGWilko
18th October 2009, 20:54
err no SGWilko, wheels were invented a couple of tens of thousands of years after the last Neanderthal ;) :p
Even a donkey knows that ! :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

That's wheelie good to know, now I feel an ass!!!

donKey jote
18th October 2009, 21:40
That's wheelie good to know, now I feel an ass!!!
Quick stand up before your hand goes numb !!!

Sonic
18th October 2009, 22:26
And a very serious thanks should go to Honda for funding the team this season. I bet they are kicking themselves now.

Copse
18th October 2009, 22:32
And a very serious thanks should go to Honda for funding the team this season. I bet they are kicking themselves now.

Very true. What is actually known about Brawn's supposed "secured funding" for next year? Honda too? That would be a bit too much, wouldn't it?

raikk
19th October 2009, 00:55
well at least Villeneuve won something these days :laugh:

Roamy
19th October 2009, 07:07
I was going to mention that - I thought Jock Clear was Rubens race engineer....

he is rb's engineer and if button had him he would have done better.

ArrowsFA1
19th October 2009, 08:23
he is rb's engineer and if button had him he would have done better.
Couldn't do much better than win the WDC ;) :)

Knock-on
19th October 2009, 13:43
i just want to add congratulations and thanks to JV for inventing the team and developing the car into the WDC and WCC car we see today! ;)

You're a very naughty boy :laugh:

ioan
19th October 2009, 14:03

It's funny that fousto fell for this and didn't sense the sarcasm.

Roamy
19th October 2009, 17:49
It's funny that fousto fell for this and didn't sense the sarcasm.

this coming from someone who thinks schumacher never cheated cannot be taken seriously.

Hondo
19th October 2009, 20:03
Gee, I thought it was more of an indication of how long it takes for a well funded team to overcome the complete and total devastation JV leaves behind him when he quits, yes quits, the team he was contracted to early. Mr. J "I always honor my contracts" V was not fired by BAR or BMW, he asked to be let out early. Yes it's true he wouldn't have been renewed anyway but thats not the point.

ioan
20th October 2009, 12:23
this coming from someone who thinks schumacher never cheated cannot be taken seriously.

:laugh: I just pointed out that Robinho is poking fun at JV. And you agree with him?! :eek:
What kind of fan are you? :rolleyes:

PS: What exactly has MS had to do with this thread? You can't resist talking rubbish, cowboy?

Roamy
20th October 2009, 16:11
:laugh: I just pointed out that Robinho is poking fun at JV. And you agree with him?! :eek:
What kind of fan are you? :rolleyes:

PS: What exactly has MS had to do with this thread? You can't resist talking rubbish, cowboy?

don't cry now ioan don't cry :laugh: :laugh: