PDA

View Full Version : Stereotypes

Hazell B
13th October 2009, 20:46
Do you do or like something that your outward appearance doesn't give away?

For example - in the summer I bought a horse from a man with an engineering company. He was somewhat scruffy, lived in a prefab at the back of a shed full of half invented machines and had a collection of grubby (but very nice) horses in his fields outside Leeds. His cars were older than mine and his hair looked like it hadn't been cut in 12 months.

Turns out he's a Shakespeare fan like us. He was the person who's car was stolen, alarm screaming, ruining a rather good Romeo & Juliet at Leeds' Outdoor Shakespeare Festival a few years ago. He also likes ballet.

This eveing I was having my weekly catch-up natter with a sex mad, mohawked, tattooed lesbian friend who smokes endless blow when she mentioned going to see an orchestra I'm going to see this weekend. Twenty years we've been mates and I never knew she enjoyed classical music. She didn't know I did, either. Not even after all the music festivals and gigs we've been to together!

So, what dark secret does your appearance hide? :eek:

Eki
13th October 2009, 20:53
Do you do or like something that your outward appearance doesn't give away?

For example - in the summer I bought a horse from a man with an engineering company. He was somewhat scruffy, lived in a prefab at the back of a shed full of half invented machines and had a collection of grubby (but very nice) horses in his fields outside Leeds. His cars were older than mine and his hair looked like it hadn't been cut in 12 months.

Turns out he's a Shakespeare fan like us. He was the person who's car was stolen, alarm screaming, ruining a rather good Romeo & Juliet at Leeds' Outdoor Shakespeare Festival a few years ago. He also likes ballet.

This eveing I was having my weekly catch-up natter with a sex mad, mohawked, tattooed lesbian friend who smokes endless blow when she mentioned going to see an orchestra I'm going to see this weekend. Twenty years we've been mates and I never knew she enjoyed classical music. She didn't know I did, either. Not even after all the music festivals and gigs we've been to together!

So, what dark secret does your appearance hide? :eek:
This is very Shakesperian topic. To be or not to be, that's the question. I actually don't know what secrets my dark appearance gives away, since I'm inside looking out and not the other way around.