PDA

View Full Version : It's bound to come up sooner or later

Steve2009
1st October 2009, 15:59
With "The Toad" ready to take over the FIA, and Fred assembling a dream team

Are we about to hear the shrill of "FIArarri"

BeansBeansBeans
1st October 2009, 16:12
The current regime explicitly favoured Ferrari (and admitted as much) so I doubt things'll be different under Todt.

gloomyDAY
1st October 2009, 16:14
I can't wait for all the chicanery.

Dave B
1st October 2009, 18:32
Probably not. Word is Todt doesn't exactly like Alonso after the latter bailed out of a verbal agreement to be Ferrari's test & reserve driver when Flavio came calling with the offer of a Renault race seat. If that's true then I can't see 'Nando being done too many favours by the FIAT (FIA-Todt).

woody2goody
1st October 2009, 20:10
Or we could have the TFIA, standing for Todt's f**ked it again :D

Steve2009
1st October 2009, 21:31
Or FIAT FIA-Teflonso :p :

aryan
2nd October 2009, 02:19
With "The Toad" ready to take over the FIA, and Fred assembling a dream team

Are we about to hear the shrill of "FIArarri"

No, in fact JT doesn't like Fred, and he made it clear to him in 2002 that he will not be in a Ferrari whilst he is (True to his word, he went for Kimi after Michael retired, not Alonso).

Steve2009
2nd October 2009, 02:37
No, in fact JT doesn't like Fred, and he made it clear to him in 2002 that he will not be in a Ferrari whilst he is (True to his word, he went for Kimi after Michael retired, not Alonso).And you’re saying that this event that happened 3 years ago will stop bias fans from accusing JT of favoritism if he makes a controversial decision in the favor of Ferrari.
I doubt it. Whatever Todt personal feelings are about FA He will be subject to ridicule if he rules on the side of Ferrari
(as obviously unwarranted as it maybe) because of his background, regardless of who their drivers are!
Of this I have no doubt!

Hawkmoon
2nd October 2009, 04:41
Any decision that favours Ferrari will be seen as FIA bias towards the Reds and any decision that goes against them will be ignored. It's the way of conspiracy theories. They're very selective on what they choose to include as evidence.

anthonyvop
2nd October 2009, 04:55
With "The Toad" ready to take over the FIA,

Did Ari get that memo?