PDA

View Full Version : Jean, Ferrari need you

seppefan
27th September 2009, 08:45
Jean Todt should go back to Ferrari and not the FIA. They need him. Signing Fisi? He must have just shrugged and mouthed a French expletive. Why do I have a sneaky feeling that Alonso might not get the Championship he is expecting when he arrives there. Will he not find a bit of the Hamilton factor in Massa as well.

UltimateDanGTR
27th September 2009, 09:07
1. this is a transition year, all new rules, so some teams wont have as good cars as they have had previously, ie macca and fezza
2. fisi hasnt done too bad, especially compared to badoer, and is only a few places behind kimi in quali for singapore, woth the car not great there
3. Ferrari did fine last year without him as team principle
4. the FIA need him or vatanen as president-hopefully to save motorsport

To me, Jean Todt is a great man who worked wonders with ferrari, but i believe they can survive without him and still do well and win championships without him for one good reason: They are ferrari.

ioan
27th September 2009, 09:42
Jean Todt should go back to Ferrari and not the FIA. They need him. Signing Fisi? He must have just shrugged and mouthed a French expletive. Why do I have a sneaky feeling that Alonso might not get the Championship he is expecting when he arrives there. Will he not find a bit of the Hamilton factor in Massa as well.

Are you so scared about the FIA finally having a president who knows everything about and was highly successful in WRC, LM and F1?

jens
27th September 2009, 10:35
Jean Todt should go back to Ferrari and not the FIA. They need him. Signing Fisi? He must have just shrugged and mouthed a French expletive.

Err, what was wrong with the signing of Fisi? Or who was a better alternative, I should ask.

seppefan
27th September 2009, 19:16
Err, what was wrong with the signing of Fisi? Or who was a better alternative, I should ask.

The results is what was wrong. Davidson, Kubica,Pantano.

seppefan
27th September 2009, 19:18
Are you so scared about the FIA finally having a president who knows everything about and was highly successful in WRC, LM and F1?

Yes. 100 %. He is a Ferrari man and the only winners will be you and the other supporters while the rest of us will be left out to dry as we have been for years. They have the unfair advantage, get paid more money and will now have the head of the FIA in their pocket. I am scared for the sport as are many others.

jens
27th September 2009, 19:45
The results is what was wrong. Davidson, Kubica,Pantano.

Kubica didn't want to move to Ferrari in such short notice.
http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2009/09/11/kubica-ferrari-called-me/

Davidson and Pantano better than Fisi? Doubt it.

Saint Devote
27th September 2009, 19:59

No, I think he may be concerned that Tosser has to be watched like a hawk because Ferrari will be allowed to get away with everything :vader:

Saint Devote
27th September 2009, 20:03
Kubica didn't want to move to Ferrari in such short notice.
http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2009/09/11/kubica-ferrari-called-me/

Davidson and Pantano better than Fisi? Doubt it.

Davidson and Pantano or Fischella are all essentiallythe same mediocre drivers. If Kubica had had an offer of a contract I doubt he would have refused.

At contract time the Sauber is a better place for him to be. Ihope he signs with Williams - he is a Williams / Head kind of no bs driver. Like Alan Jones he would thrive at Didcot.

Garry Walker
27th September 2009, 21:11
The results is what was wrong. Davidson, Kubica,Pantano.Davidson? Pantano?

What is this, comedy hour?

But yes, Ferrari needs Jean back.
They are stuck with italian leadership and emotions, not rational thoughts, are leading the team now.
With Alonso onboard, I can only hope Felipe leaves quickly so it will be very easy for me to despise them.