PDA

View Full Version : General musings

Hondo
16th September 2009, 13:02
1. Regardless of who may have done what, it's a pathetic commentary on the lack of integrity of all the participants that the Renault Crash should only be reported for investigation due to bad blood from another incident, long after the crash.

2. Maybe F1 should lose it's classification as a sporting event and be redefined as entertainment, like wrestling. If that were to happen, Bernie and some "worth his bonus" BBC exec could start a reality spin-off show called F1-Off Track! It would probably have a bigger audience than the races. I feel sorry for the bookies trying to set betting lines on F1

3. With remarkable similarity to an old but popular movie, Max is doing a fine job of "settling all the family's business" before he leaves, when he leaves, if he leaves, maybe he won't leave. I wonder if he whispered something to BMW that caused them to seek other opportunities so quickly.

4. How will Button be remembered? Assuming he wins the Championship, he'll be considered another lucky Champion. Like Damon Hill and JV, a competent driver that found himself in the right team, with the right car, at the right time to win a Championship at one time in his career. He could still give this one to Rubens. The only benefit I can see the "smooth" drivers having seems to come during rains. Other than that, smooth seems to translate out to being slower but more consistant than those ahead of them that delight in thrashing the car around.

harsha
16th September 2009, 13:21
I wonder how much $$$ Flavio made from that Singapore Race,it's the only thing he thinks about ... apart from who next to sc***