PDA

View Full Version : Novikov, is he any good?

A.F.F.
11th September 2009, 09:11
What aparts him from the other rich kids out there ??

He is more than crash-happy, hasn't developed as a driver and isn't distinctively fast either?

You folks obviously see it differently...

Mirek
11th September 2009, 09:17
He is fast but he makes a lot of mistakes. Couple in almost every stage. He is still very very Young. He was 19 few weeks a go. Don't forget he is by far the youngest driver to win stages in WRC ever.

I saw him on two rallys personaly and he impressed me very much.

A.F.F.
11th September 2009, 09:30
I think you hit the nail immediately Mirek. Who else thinks these guys are pushed too young to WRC? The avarage age of the drivers has lowered within past ten years about that ten years. Are these young guns mature enough to handle the pressure teams give them?

It's a bummer that JWRC is such a poor recipe it's not worthy to spend time there and learn.

Anyway, I saw Novikov only twice at NORF. I can't say anything about how impressive he was since he had broken his car at both times :mark:

Dimitar
11th September 2009, 09:32
I saw him only during Barum rally. He impressed me as well. I think he will be a part of the future of the rally sport and is a potential future world rally champion.

Barreis
11th September 2009, 09:59
I think you hit the nail immediately Mirek. Who else thinks these guys are pushed too young to WRC? The avarage age of the drivers has lowered within past ten years about that ten years. Are these young guns mature enough to handle the pressure teams give them?

It's a bummer that JWRC is such a poor recipe it's not worthy to spend time there and learn.

Anyway, I saw Novikov only twice at NORF. I can't say anything about how impressive he was since he had broken his car at both times :mark:

JWRC Citroen champs had oportunity every time they achieved that goal.. We'll se what will happen with Prokop..

Lousada
11th September 2009, 10:04
]He is fast but he makes a lot of mistakes. Couple in almost every stage. He is still very very Young. He was 19 few weeks a go. Don't forget he is by far the youngest driver to win stages in WRC ever.

I saw him on two rallys personaly and he impressed me very much.

Don't look at his age, look at his experience. He is already quite experienced.

In F1 there are drivers who equally made their debut very young, like Vettel, Raikkonen and Button. These guys were stable and quick from the beginning.

My opinion of Novikov is that he does not get enough proper coaching. Anybody can drive fast, it's driving fast AND keeping it on the road that makes someone a talent. To me it looks like this guy is parachuted in the car and does not receive enough critical feedback.

Mirek
11th September 2009, 10:07
Lousada: Time will show. Many future champions were crashing like hell when they were Young.

Barreis: In my opinion nothing concerning Citroën.

RS
11th September 2009, 10:45
It is surely better to find the limits and crash instead of plodding around "learning the roads" for years like Wilson & Rautenbach.

Just as long as he learns from that and is not still doing that in two or three years time.

COD
11th September 2009, 11:13
My god he is fast at times. But he reminds of Latvala. And Latvala has been driving WRC-cars for years and he is still almost as prone to accidents as Novikov.

So, I think there drivers should mature in "lower" classes first and then graduate to WRC. MAybe only drivers over the age of say 25 should be allowed in the highest level?

JFL
11th September 2009, 11:33
MAybe only drivers over the age of say 25 should be allowed in the highest level?

Yeah that and only use sponsor money to drive, not family wealth.. ;) ups.. Only one privateer left?
Look at Mikkelsen now! Really commited, wins every rally in the SubaruCup in Norway, and tries a lot harder to get in a wrc car.. Learning the hard way! I know he'll be back, and when he does.. Watch out..

Helstar
11th September 2009, 12:10
I like Novikov. He's mindless xD like the early Gigi Galli. Makes the show in a championship lacking in that department ...

Can he win rallies in future ? Yes, look at Latvala's example. Fast even if younger, but a little bit crash0rz ... so I'd be cautious about becoming world champion.

But he has lots of time to learn ahead (until money lasts and/or some manu takes him as a work driver, like JML).

jonkka
11th September 2009, 12:33
hasn't developed as a driver

Developed? He's done 14 WRC events so far - not too many chances for him to develop or outsiders to notice any development...

Dimitar
11th September 2009, 13:26
Yes, he has done 14 WRC events only till the moment and has won 4 WRC special stages. He only needs experienced co-driver who is able to control him "to stay on the raod" and to develop him as well. I am sure he will proof his talent . . . . but as Mirek said the time will show . . . .

Tomi
11th September 2009, 14:11
The avarage age of the drivers has lowered within past ten years about that ten years. Are these young guns mature enough to handle the pressure teams give them?

I think they enter too young, before they was more ready as drivers, I think Colin was maybe the first "rally broiler", it would be better if they did develope skills in national series 3-5 years more.
One other thing is that they could change a little is the recce rule, so that those who have been driving for years would not have such a huge advantage, the difference i quite big, if you for instance compaire Ogier in Finland and in Australia so can you see how much it mean in time if the roads are familiar.

N.O.T
11th September 2009, 14:20
i think his dad must pay for a few more years more to get something out of it....i must say for his age his skills show potential...

A.F.F.
11th September 2009, 15:39
Developed? He's done 14 WRC events so far - not too many chances for him to develop or outsiders to notice any development...

14 WRC is enough to learn to listen your co-driver.....

N.O.T
11th September 2009, 16:09
ask this question to duval.....

serial jeff
11th September 2009, 16:16
I am unimpressed by Novikov's performance. He might show potential in the future if he can learn to keep the car on the road, but he tries to go faster than his driving skill safely allows and ends up crashing.

noel157
11th September 2009, 16:40
I am unimpressed by Novikov's performance. He might show potential in the future if he can learn to keep the car on the road, but he tries to go faster than his driving skill safely allows and ends up crashing.

I'd rather he found his limits (and gone beyond them sometimes...) than have a 5 yr plan........

Wim_Impreza
11th September 2009, 18:34
Yes, he has done 14 WRC events only till the moment and has won 4 WRC special stages. He only needs experienced co-driver who is able to control him "to stay on the raod" and to develop him as well. I am sure he will proof his talent . . . . but as Mirek said the time will show . . . .

Novikov has now an experienced co-driver in the person of Stéphane Prévot. When Prévot was co-driver by Atkinson, the Australian driver improved his speed and he stayed much more on the road. I think Prévot can do this with Novikov too, but of course it will take time.

tmx
11th September 2009, 18:44
There are other drivers who are better than him, but boring to watch such as Loeb and Sordo. He do need to be calmer since his format codriver left for some reason, but for the moment I like him since he's providing entertainment similar to McRae, we'll have to see how he gets on with Prevot.

Camelopard
11th September 2009, 19:21
There are other drivers who are better than him, but boring to watch such as Loeb and Sordo. He do need to be calmer since his format codriver left for some reason, but for the moment I like him since he's providing entertainment similar to McRae, we'll have to see how he gets on with Prevot.

His former codriver quite because Novkov would not listen to him.

Xsara Fan
11th September 2009, 20:49
What aparts him from the other rich kids out there ??

He is more than crash-happy, hasn't developed as a driver and isn't distinctively fast either?

You folks obviously see it differently...

My opinion is not clear cause I work for Evgeniy...

But take a look at Mikko Hirvonen! Remember his first two seasons in WRC (Ford & Subaru). It was a total disaster. And it was a driver with full support from a factory teams.

Novikov now must pay for his rally experience and there is a lot of money. AFAIK his father has some problems with $$$.

Also there are practically no tests for him - is it good for such a young driver? I don`t think so...

The situation is very difficult. French team (as we all knew) prefer to invest money in French pilot (S.Ogier). But I can`t say that Seb-jr. is not a 'crasher'...

Tomi
11th September 2009, 22:15
But take a look at Mikko Hirvonen! Remember his first two seasons in WRC (Ford & Subaru). It was a total disaster. And it was a driver with full support from a factory teams.

Really? At Subaru he had no support at all, also no testing, or 1 test.

Helstar
12th September 2009, 00:10
Come on Tomi, Xsara Fan is right. You need years even if you have the basic skills, people like Loeb doesn't born every day.

Also, as somebody pointed out, better Novikov than Wilson... (who never crashes but won't win anything in his life, probably).

DonJippo
12th September 2009, 00:30
Come on Tomi, Xsara Fan is right. You need years even if you have the basic skills, people like Loeb doesn't born every day.

Don't know what you are after but Tomi is right about Mikko's time with Prodrive.

J4MIE
12th September 2009, 00:58
I can't remember who said it, but I remember the quote "If you don't have a big accident once a year you're not trying hard enough". You have to find the limit somehow.

I can't recall seeing him and thinking that he was faster than any other driver, as I have done with others in the past, but he is young and it's his(?) money, well who am I to argue? I still think Warmbold should've been given slightly more time, ho hum :)

Helstar
12th September 2009, 00:59
Don't know what you are after but Tomi is right about Mikko's time with Prodrive.
What we understand is that Mikko is finnish and you of course say excuses concerning his early years.
Ok of course I see your point ... but also Novikov has no tests and he's even younger than Mikko (24 years when with Subaru).

We'll see in the future if we were right or not ;p !

DonJippo
12th September 2009, 01:25
What we understand is that Mikko is finnish and you of course say excuses concerning his early years.

Like I said, don't know what you are trying to read between the lines that is not there also I don't have any reasons try to find any excuses like you put it. It just happens to be true what Tomi wrote about Mikko's time with Subaru/Prodrive.

Helstar
12th September 2009, 03:37
Like I said, don't know what you are trying to read between the lines that is not there also I don't have any reasons try to find any excuses like you put it. It just happens to be true what Tomi wrote about Mikko's time with Subaru/Prodrive.
We all agree about Mikko's hard time in Prodrive. But there's no reason you shouldn't look with a promising eye to Novikov then ... no ?

Tomi
12th September 2009, 06:55
Ok of course I see your point ... but also Novikov has no tests and he's even younger than Mikko (24 years when with Subaru).

We'll see in the future if we were right or not ;p !

No excuses, just facts that even you could check out, but good it vent well after all, its nice that he does something else than drive 0 cars and arrange fan meetings.

COD
12th September 2009, 08:40
Still I would prefer that there would be some kind of "superlicence" for WRC-cars on top level, requiring experience on national level and maybe some on either JWRC or PWRC. I don't like the trend that people with money put very young drivers in WRC-cars just to "learn".

Mirek
12th September 2009, 08:46
If JWRC was useful for something, I'm sure young drivers would drive there. But what is it good for now? There is no need to do JWRC unfortunately.

A.F.F.
12th September 2009, 09:09
I still think Warmbold should've been given slightly more time, ho hum :)

Ditto.

Tomi
12th September 2009, 10:12
Still I would prefer that there would be some kind of "superlicence" for WRC-cars on top level, requiring experience on national level and maybe some on either JWRC or PWRC. I don't like the trend that people with money put very young drivers in WRC-cars just to "learn".

I agree, too many is there just to learn, good balance with national and selected WRC rallies would be better and cheaper way to learn, maybe this new class bring some solution to this problem.
I think it was stupid also to drive both PWRC and JWRC, PWRC would have been enough, relatively cheap and all the future hopes on the same line.

A.F.F.
12th September 2009, 12:45
I may be wrong but it feels that PWRC turned out to be cheaper than JWRC.

Tomi
12th September 2009, 13:21
I may be wrong but it feels that PWRC turned out to be cheaper than JWRC.

Also GrN is a class that is in every country that has something to do with rally,
young drivers should try to save money, because if there is skill it cost quite much to do the final approace to become a professional driver.

RS
12th September 2009, 13:23
pWRC and jWRC are both useless, and next year it looks like we have three "sub categories" of WRC. They really need to sort out some proper ladder.

Mirek
12th September 2009, 13:26
Tomi: Yes and no. Gr.N4 class is quite uselles in south tarmac rally countries such as Italy, France or Spain. Only a small minority of drivers use gr.N4 cars there in most important championships as they are too heavy.

On the toher hand there are tons of R3/R2 and other affordable light 2WD cars there.

Tomi
12th September 2009, 13:43
]Tomi: Yes and no. Gr.N4 class is quite uselles in south tarmac rally countries such as Italy, France or Spain. Only a small minority of drivers use gr.N4 cars there in most important championships as they are too heavy.

Thats another thing also, they should have taken 150-200kg weight off from GrN cars right in the beginning + allowed bigger brakes and better adjustable brakes, that would have changed the style how to drive those cars fast very much also.

JFL
12th September 2009, 13:48
then gr.N would'nt be gr.N anymore.. As it is today, they have dogbox(not standard, different diffs, brakes, antilag +++) As it is now, its close to what Gr.A was in the past..

Tomi
12th September 2009, 13:57
then gr.N would'nt be gr.N anymore.. As it is today, they have dogbox(not standard, different diffs, brakes, antilag +++) As it is now, its close to what Gr.A was in the past..

Thats true, but it would be a car that would be very cheap and also easy to make and control the rules what can remowe and what not, same about the brakes and most important 4WD, just like cars the youngsters are aiming too.

RS
12th September 2009, 14:06
Are the traditional N4s running ballast then or are they naturally that heavy?

Mirek
12th September 2009, 14:08
Naturaly.

RS
12th September 2009, 14:15
That's what I thought, so it would be rather expensive to make them a lot lighter, no?

Tomi
12th September 2009, 14:27
That's what I thought, so it would be rather expensive to make them a lot lighter, no?

can u explaine how would it be expensive?

Barreis
12th September 2009, 14:41
Really? At Subaru he had no support at all, also no testing, or 1 test.

Paid drive..

driveace
12th September 2009, 14:50
I too think that Prevot will be good for him because he lacks an experienced GOOD co driver to CONTROL him

Juha_Koo
12th September 2009, 14:50
The original question is a bit tricky. But yes, I feel that Novikov has some potential, but he needs some coaching. While watching his onboards and seeing his driving live, it is clear that I'm watching rally. There are many drivers in the WRC who are just cruising around and pressing the left pedal harder than the right one. For some reason especially Matthew's driving style annoys me, he's pumping the brake all the time. I guess it's "for stabilizing the car"...

Hopefully Stephane will bring some adjustments especially to the pacenotes, Novikov uses (IMO) a bit too constricted speed scale. It's left/right zero or one 93% of the time. I also believe that Stephane's authority in the car can calm Evgeny down when "taking it easy" driving mode is required.

It's very nice that we have a Russian driver in the WRC and I think that if Novikov gets some assistance (psychological training (like Bosse and JM), some pacenote-training, etc.) and gets a bit more mature (in his life as a whole, not just sportwise) then I think he'll be a very strong competitor driving to the podium places. From there on, we'll see. :)

Tomi
12th September 2009, 15:03
Paid drive..

So what?

Barreis
12th September 2009, 15:16
That's why I like Loeb's work more.. 'Cos he didn't come with bag full of money and did five champs int the role..

Helstar
12th September 2009, 15:31
its nice that he does something else than drive 0 cars and arrange fan meetings.
This is low -.- shame.

Rallyper
12th September 2009, 16:07
The original question is a bit tricky. But yes, I feel that Novikov has some potential, but he needs some coaching. While watching his onboards and seeing his driving live, it is clear that I'm watching rally. There are many drivers in the WRC who are just cruising around and pressing the left pedal harder than the right one. For some reason especially Matthew's driving style annoys me, he's pumping the brake all the time. I guess it's "for stabilizing the car"...

Hopefully Stephane will bring some adjustments especially to the pacenotes, Novikov uses (IMO) a bit too constricted speed scale. It's left/right zero or one 93% of the time. I also believe that Stephane's authority in the car can calm Evgeny down when "taking it easy" driving mode is required.

It's very nice that we have a Russian driver in the WRC and I think that if Novikov gets some assistance (psychological training (like Bosse and JM), some pacenote-training, etc.) and gets a bit more mature (in his life as a whole, not just sportwise) then I think he'll be a very strong competitor driving to the podium places. From there on, we'll see. :)

I agree 100%. That was a good analysis.

If Novikov develops to what his potetial is that will be good not only for him but also for the sport.

And he will. Just wait a couple of years if he continous to drive all the time he will beat even Loeb, because I think EN is one of a few young drivers who has the right speed becoming a future champion. To mention some more could be Mikkelsen (who unfortenatly (?) today was involved in an accident in Rally Larvik, with the outcome of one 12 years old girl died) Ogier, P-G (not so young anymore..).

Helstar
12th September 2009, 16:50
Oh damn :| this is unfortunate and sad...

Juha_Koo
12th September 2009, 17:05
I agree 100%. That was a good analysis.

Thanks. :)

Mikkelsen (who unfortenatly (?) today was involved in an accident in Rally Larvik, with the outcome of one 12 years old girl died)

Terrible... :( Do you have more information about it or a link to share?

Edit. Found it from Aftonbladet.se

RS
12th September 2009, 22:57
can u explaine how would it be expensive?

Lighter materials generally cost more, and 200kg is rather a lot.

I agree it would make them more entertaining to watch though, if it was possible.

Tomi
12th September 2009, 23:04
Lighter materials generally cost more, and 200kg is rather a lot.

I agree it would make them more entertaining to watch though, if it was possible.

it is possible and easy too, according to people who know theese things.

Dimitar
15th September 2009, 07:38
Novikov has now an experienced co-driver in the person of Stéphane Prévot. When Prévot was co-driver by Atkinson, the Australian driver improved his speed and he stayed much more on the road. I think Prévot can do this with Novikov too, but of course it will take time.

I am agree that Stephan Prevot is the co-driver who Novikov needs. I think he did very goog rally Barum with Prevot. But we will see ....

macksrallye
15th September 2009, 07:48
I think Novikov has a bit of a temper (or possibly is just stubbon). Watching the way he reacted to Dale after a few of the earlier accidents this year (accident's not caused by Dale I might add) he got rather agressive toward Dale. This is not good for any relationship let alone one that finds themselves regularly going at rather high speeds on tree lined roads. I believe that they both started loosing trust in each other (& therefore notes) which caused more and more problems. If he reacts the same way to Prevot I believe that his results will not improve, but if he respects & trust Prevot he could develop into a very competative driver in the next few years. I'll reserve judgement for now.

bluuford
8th October 2009, 11:18
So, Novikov managed to have three offs in three days. First day was small, second day big and third day average. Maybe it would be good for him to train his nerws in Group N little bit more - at least on tarmac. Just found a video how he lost Estonian Championship title a few years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLWBz1Au8ys So, you are all welcome to Saaremaa rally this weekend where next years Pirelli driver is going to defend his title:-)

Langdale Forest
20th October 2009, 18:45
The best thing that Novikov has ever done was putting the car onto its arse in Finland. :D

Brother John
21st October 2009, 06:44
I compare Novikov with Duval, fast but often not on the finish.
Also already sponsor problems and probably he will disappear also in the WRC like the Belgium driver. :dozey:

Barreis
21st October 2009, 10:05
Duval made some money and won once..

Josti
21st October 2009, 10:27
I compare Novikov with Duval, fast but often not on the finish.
Also already sponsor problems and probably he will disappear also in the WRC like the Belgium driver. :dozey:

Duval only crashed too often at Citroën. Both periods at Ford, he was pretty consistent. Duval made the mistake to join Citroën instead of continuing at Ford, where he possibly could have achieved more.

In Novikov's case, this was bound to happen. Putting a 18/19-year old driver in a World Rally Car at WRC level is quite a big risk, and indeed it was. I prefer to see him in the S2000 World Cup next year or something similar.

ShiftingGears
21st October 2009, 11:23
He needs to mature as a driver first.

macksrallye
22nd October 2009, 06:14
I personally believe that apart from maturing as a driver he needs to assess his pacenotes. Watching many of the incidents he has had this year they all seem to relate to pacenotes. The have been times where the note has been delivered too late (which he can do nothing about) but there has also been times it looked like he was still processing the note & by the time he was ready the call was passed. His notes are either too technical & confusing or he's struggling to process them in english. Whatever it is he needs to fix it.

Juha_Koo
22nd October 2009, 13:01
His notes are either too technical & confusing

This is definately not the case... The problem is that his pacenotes are way too simple. If 90% of corners are "right/left one (gas, hard)" and distances are rarely used it's no wonder that he crashes out a lot.

Retlub Ecaps
22nd October 2009, 15:59
I personally believe that apart from maturing as a driver he needs to assess his pacenotes. Watching many of the incidents he has had this year they all seem to relate to pacenotes. The have been times where the note has been delivered too late (which he can do nothing about) but there has also been times it looked like he was still processing the note & by the time he was ready the call was passed. His notes are either too technical & confusing or he's struggling to process them in english. Whatever it is he needs to fix it.

I saw an interview with someone on his team who said his pace note system needs work because it's too complex. I'm guessing English notes aren't a big problem, otherwise surely he would have a Russian co-driver.

As for the note being delivered too late, I may be wrong, but I don't think that's always out of his control. When he went off due to a late note in Poland, my impression from the interviews afterward was that the co-driver read it at the correct time, but Novikov had put it too late in the notes to be able to slow down as much as he needed to before hitting a crest that came just before a tight corner. The notes didn't mention anything about the upcoming corner until after the crest, and the section leading up to the crest had been flat-out, so that wasn't early enough. He'd made the notes as if he'd be able to brake right up to the corner, when he actually needed to slow down for the corner before hitting the crest; so he hit the crest too fast and flew over the corner and into a field.

MJW
29th October 2009, 10:18
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79811
Probably good for Evgenny to take a low profile for a year - sure the guy is fast, but at times in 2009 I was almost expecting a "tragic consequences" accident if the contibued at the frequecy they were from Poland onwards.

RS
29th October 2009, 11:01
That's a pity. At least he had some speed unlike some of the M2 drivers.

Sounds like he has a slightly better chance of an IRC seat. I would like to see him there, it should be good for his development with a field of competitive drivers and a decent mix of events and maybe slightly less pressure than in WRC.

Tomi
29th October 2009, 11:21
Thats it then, it was fun as long it lasted, good bye Novikov.

I am evil Homer
29th October 2009, 11:47
And so another C4 becomes available...guess the Junior team will be Ogier and Bukart?

bluuford
29th October 2009, 11:48
That's a pity. At least he had some speed unlike some of the M2 drivers.

Sounds like he has a slightly better chance of an IRC seat. I would like to see him there, it should be good for his development with a field of competitive drivers and a decent mix of events and maybe slightly less pressure than in WRC.

I think it would be good and much cheaper for him to practice in some national championships. He should do Finnish and Estonian championships both and I think that it is much cheaper way to train his mental side. If he can take one of those championships, then it would be good training for him. Estonian and Finnish championships are currently both in quite a good shape (I mean by the end of event top 8 is often in 1 minute). Maybe he even should do one of them in FWD car.

Wim_Impreza
29th October 2009, 12:03
And so another C4 becomes available...guess the Junior team will be Ogier and Bukart?

Ogier is (almost) sure with help of Citroën and FFSA, but Burkart didn't has the budget for it.

MJW
29th October 2009, 12:07
I think there is a too much too soon approach to entering the WRC these days, as bluuford says these guys should do Finnish championship, etc. even British Championship and then go to WRC.

bluuford
29th October 2009, 14:59
Ogier is (almost) sure with help of Citroën and FFSA, but Burkart didn't has the budget for it.

Yes, Ogier is 100% sure, if they don't give him a car, another manufacturer takes him over. In fact, I don't see too many reasonable possibilities for C4 (pretty expensive toy). The only ones I can imagine are Solberg, Rautenbach (beacuse of his neverending money flow), and when Meeke continues his good run with Peugeot, then maybe Citroen might offer him some drives as well (Quensel has told that he keeps his eye on him). The day when Loeb is too old for fast driving (He becomes 36 soon) is not too far and you never know when you need more than two drivers per team. From last year I can remember that Mikkelsen was also interested in driving C4 but it is most probably too expensive for him as well.
And for Novikov and the other young drivers I propose to do something cheaper at first and if they can win it then there is point to go to wrc.

CWJ
30th October 2009, 11:38
No Novikov 2010

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/top/topnews/d16/d/2009/10/30/novikov-sagt-wm-saison-2010-ab/index.html

J.Lindstroem
30th October 2009, 12:21
No Novikov 2010

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/top/topnews/d16/d/2009/10/30/novikov-sagt-wm-saison-2010-ab/index.html

Interesting!

Actually that is what the last posts in this thread has been about. Please search the forum or at least read the thread u are posting in before you decide to post yourself!

Brother John
30th October 2009, 13:22
Interesting!

Actually that is what the last posts in this thread has been about. Please search the forum or at least read the thread u are posting in before you decide to post yourself!

:up: that´s the problem with a lot of new members! :p

cut the b.s.
30th October 2009, 13:35
:up: that´s the problem with a lot of new members! :p

without that and the head up asre of a few long term members, and the opinionated multiposting of the same siht by some others, heck this place would be perfect ;-)

CWJ
30th October 2009, 17:14
sorry guys i've missed the autosport link above, just didn't see it.
does not happen again!

J.Lindstroem
30th October 2009, 17:26
sorry guys i've missed the autosport link above, just didn't see it.
does not happen again!

It was said with love. L.O.V.E

Leon
2nd November 2009, 13:18
Breaking news by wrc.com:

Novikov rules out 2010 return.....

N.O.T
2nd November 2009, 17:06
welcome to last year...