PDA

View Full Version : Well done Tony Hurdle

turn 4 mad
6th September 2009, 21:53
Well done tony on your win today in the second race in belgium, wish i was there to see it mate, lets have somemore for Revolution Racing.

english4ever
6th September 2009, 22:45
my driver done well! After having axle problems and over heating he flew right pulled away and stayed away. A few more laps and he'd of lapped andy and xavier! Proves the ascar is able to go round there and quite well! Shame the 5 car and 22 don't know what a white line rule is. Well done tony you did me proud mate.

quorky
7th September 2009, 19:13
well done any photos

Roland Vanderme
8th September 2009, 21:06
my driver done well! After having axle problems and over heating he flew right pulled away and stayed away. A few more laps and he'd of lapped andy and xavier! Proves the ascar is able to go round there and quite well! Shame the 5 car and 22 don't know what a white line rule is. Well done tony you did me proud mate.

I disagree. Look at the pictures on http://www.camso.com
You will see that 22 is perfect on his line, but that the 98 is going wide and take the 22 with him. That is confirmed by the video images.

charlieboy58
9th September 2009, 11:10
can you put video evidence online i live near kendal a little far to come watch it at belgium

turn 4 mad
9th September 2009, 22:31
I disagree. Look at the pictures on http://www.camso.com
You will see that 22 is perfect on his line, but that the 98 is going wide and take the 22 with him. That is confirmed by the video images.
Credit where credits due, WELL DONE TONY, would be good to see some more ascar wins, if i had the botle to race i would put nudge bars on my car and do what some of those camso drivers do, and give them abit of there own medicine.

charlieboy58
12th September 2009, 19:36
i seen the tv from motors and witnessed it first hand the camsos just dont give a f who they shut down on a corner crossing the white line at will there seems to be an oblivious screen if they hit an ascar but soon is hit gary or xavier its the end of the world

english4ever
13th September 2009, 10:38
someones a little grouchy?? It's not that bad!!

bravheart
13th September 2009, 13:20
someones a little grouchy?? It's not that bad!!

If there was a chance of drivers being banned, and i don't mean just a race but for good!! drivers would'nt risk it so much, something like? 2 yellows cards and your OUT! then maybe you wouldn't end up with banger racing!!!! its such a shame the Camso drivers wont race a Rockingham? maybe then more ascars might then be in the series??