PDA

View Full Version : Monte-Carlo IRC 2010 with Marcus ?

jbmarcus21
4th September 2009, 23:08
http://planetemarcus.free.fr/saison2010.htm

RS
4th September 2009, 23:35
What is the source for that?

Much as I would love to see it, I would be surprised because this new 'S2000 Cup' in WRC is very much Malcolm Wilson's baby (it's not difficult for him to run some Fiesta S2Ks in WRC alongside the World Rally Cars and earn a little bit extra cash)

jbmarcus21
4th September 2009, 23:39
http://www.auto123.com/fr/course-automobile/rallye/irc-la-nouvelle-fiesta-s2000-fera-ses-debut-au-monte-carlo?artid=111000

MJW
5th September 2009, 22:16
I dont remember Marcus 'enjoying' Monte too much when it and he were in the WRC, now Sweden is a diiferent matter.

noel157
5th September 2009, 23:46
Would be good to see Gronholm but we're getting kinda used to seeing "Marcus will compete" stories this season. Think Poland was the last one, no. Be far better if he kept his negotiations private and then announce a drive when he has a drive.

OldF
6th September 2009, 00:17
Would be good to see Gronholm but we're getting kinda used to seeing "Marcus will compete" stories this season. Think Poland was the last one, no. Be far better if he kept his negotiations private and then announce a drive when he has a drive.

It’s not Marcus that’s giving these ”negotiations” public; it’s the other part. As he said about these negotiations once, is that it would be nice if someone also tell him what’s going on.

Tom206wrc
6th September 2009, 07:46
Would be fantastic news :)

Daniel
7th September 2009, 20:03
What is the source for that?

Much as I would love to see it, I would be surprised because this new 'S2000 Cup' in WRC is very much Malcolm Wilson's baby (it's not difficult for him to run some Fiesta S2Ks in WRC alongside the World Rally Cars and earn a little bit extra cash)
Perhaps you should go around quoting speculative stories from your own site eh RS? :)

cali
7th September 2009, 21:30
Perhaps you should go around quoting speculative stories from your own site eh RS? :)
Perhaps you should not tell people what they should do eh? :)

Daniel
7th September 2009, 21:31
Isn't what you're doing by definition what you're telling me not to do?

cali
7th September 2009, 21:46
Isn't what you're doing by definition what you're telling me not to do?
Yes, i'm trying to be more like You my friend :)