PDA

View Full Version : Which drugs (not the legal kind) have you used?

gloomyDAY
28th August 2009, 06:16
I'm in college, so I've been chugging alcohol like water.

Tried Mary Jane a few times, but doesn't suit me.

Popped some shrooms in S.F. and went belligerent. :dozey:
First and last time I ever did that crap!

pino
28th August 2009, 06:47
Me ? plenty of italian red wine :p :

Tazio
28th August 2009, 07:37
I'm in college, so I've been chugging alcohol like water.

Tried Mary Jane a few times, but doesn't suit me.

Popped some shrooms in S.F. and went belligerent. :dozey:
First and last time I ever did that crap!Your on Acid right now aren't you? :crazy:

UAcK6rFY5wM&feature=related

leopard
28th August 2009, 08:11
We used to try only 1% of wine if we can categorize it illegal to warm up the room. Today we are apart besides it is repeatedly prohibited by Friday sermon... :D

GridGirl
28th August 2009, 08:49
This forum should be for all ages. Advocating the use of illegal drugs is pretty stupid. I have taken no illegal drugs and like others have said alcohol is about as interesting as it gets.

MrJan
28th August 2009, 10:16
This doesn't advocate it at all, it asks what people have done and so far the only answer is weed a 'shrooms neither of which were given a good review.

BeansBeansBeans
28th August 2009, 11:16
My drug of choice is BURNING RUBBER. Yeah! :p :

Camelopard
28th August 2009, 11:51
These days all I can say is that I continue to get 'high' on life....

aaahhhhh.

Drew
28th August 2009, 12:33
Depends what you call illegal really. I used to drink when I wasn't allowed to buy alcohol, I used to smoke when I wasn't allowed to buy cigarettes. I've tried weed which is confusingly either illegal or barely illegal and shrooms which I've no idea whether they are illegal or what their illegality is.

Mark
28th August 2009, 12:46
Discussion of illegal activities, ESPECIALLY drugs, is entirely inappopriate for this forum. So the thread is closed.