PDA

View Full Version : Fisichella 'dreaming' of Ferrari drive

race_director
27th August 2009, 15:59
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78026

i think that fisi should be given a chance to drive a ferrari. its worth the risk . he has been the most dedicated fan of ferrari for last 6-7 yrs

keysersoze
28th August 2009, 02:56
It gives me no pleasure to say this--since the Fish has been the only driver I've cheered for since Scott Speed left--but his F1 career is pretty much done. :(

I don't know who I'll switch my attention to, but it might be Nico.

woody2goody
28th August 2009, 02:58
Well I think everyone here won't be surprised when I say it'd be great for him to do it. However, it'd be a shame for him to leave Force India at the time of the season where they are improving and looking to fight for points.

leopard
28th August 2009, 08:32
Everyone has the right to dream. I think he successfully played supportive role contributed to two titles of Renault when being team mated with Alonso. He isn't bad driver, in the event of that opportunity driving Ferrari comes to him he will give some challenge to the sport, at least we may notice result of the best of him.

I am evil Homer
28th August 2009, 09:39
Why not really....he's made no secret that as an Italian he'd love to drive for Ferrari and TBH he'd do a far better job than Baslower

jimakos
28th August 2009, 17:42
I think he will stay in dreams...
I don't like him to drive for the big Ferrari,he's not strong enough ;)

race_director
28th August 2009, 18:22

hey . he won when renault was strong . if given a strong car he will win i am sure

jimakos
28th August 2009, 18:25
hey . he won when renault was strong . if given a strong car he will win i am sure

I'm not so sure mate!
He isn't a ''pondium'' driver,so he can't make extreme things.
Really,how he'll run with Ferrari,with a third car?

jens
28th August 2009, 18:35

But he is way "stronger" than Badoer. ;)

Fisichella may not be a top star of F1, but looking at the options of a replacement driver available to Ferrari, he is clearly one of the best bets.

jimakos
28th August 2009, 18:55
But he is way "stronger" than Badoer. ;)

Fisichella may not be a top star of F1, but looking at the options of a replacement driver available to Ferrari, he is clearly one of the best bets.

Here we agree!
One of the best solutions would be Fisichella instead of Badoer... ;)

Sonic
29th August 2009, 14:09
Why does he need to dream? He's 5 places ahead of the nearest red car!

jimakos
29th August 2009, 14:12
Why does he need to dream? He's 5 places ahead of the nearest red car!

Today he proved that he is an excellent driver!
Maybe he worths a Ferrari drive,but I want to wait until the end of Spa to tell my opinion!!

F1boat
29th August 2009, 14:13
Fantastic Fisi! Well Done!

jens
29th August 2009, 14:14
Lol, Fisichella shouldn't go to Ferrari any more, because Force India is BETTER! :D

keysersoze
29th August 2009, 14:23
I was surprised that Vijay wasn't more demonstrative after Giancarlo secured pole. Maybe he was thinking, "Oh crap, that was the guy I'm NOT keeping for next year. Time to draw up a new contract."

Sonic
29th August 2009, 14:24
I was surprised that Vijay wasn't more demonstrative after Giancarlo secured pole. Maybe he was thinking, "Oh crap, that was the guy I'm NOT keeping for next year. Time to draw up a new contract."

I just think it was stunned disbelief!

veeten
29th August 2009, 14:26
Lol, Fisichella shouldn't go to Ferrari any more, because Force India is BETTER! :D

now, why do you want to bait ioan like that?... ;) :p :

jimakos
29th August 2009, 14:28

I don't believe that mate!
Ferrari can give him the opportunity to fight for the title,Force India can't ;)

F1boat
29th August 2009, 14:39
I just think it was stunned disbelief!

Seconded.

UltimateDanGTR
29th August 2009, 18:08
now, Fisi doesnt need to dream anymore............

unbelievable. well done fisi. need i say more?

race_director
29th August 2009, 23:08
a fantastic job by fisi

But this is not the 1st time that a back end team has qulaified in top 3rd in spa. its should be interesting start tom.

Last time button qualified in top three a few years back. he collected multiple cars while crashing at 1st corner.

Anyway Fisi has once again demonstrated his class and motivation today