PDA

View Full Version : Vickers Puts kyle on Notice

muggle not
22nd August 2009, 14:28
Brian Vickers puts Kyle on notice. Vickers has stated that kyle has run out his rope and is out of strikes. If kyle races me clean I will do likewise, however, anything else and I will race kyle the same.

Sparky1329
22nd August 2009, 15:33
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Mark in Oshawa
24th August 2009, 05:06
Kyle raced Mark Martin real clean at Bristol the other night. Then again, pulling down on Mark would really have people hating him.

I have never really thought of Kyle as a dirty driver, his collision with the 88 at Richmond not withstanding. Kyle felt that day Jr. didn't give him room and likely thought the same of Vickers at Michigan. What Kyle fails to grasp is people are not going to give him a dang thing, and unless they cut the front of his car off, it is all fair and good in love and war. I saw him rough up Dale Jarrett at Atlanta last year for no real good reason IMO so he isn't an angel, but behind the wheel, I have come to the conclusion Kyle's abilities are still ahead of his maturity, but I do think that is changing..

I may not like the guy, but he can drive, and he isn't no more dirty or clean than most of them. He is just lucky that was Mark Martin chasing him down at Bristol, and not Tony Stewart or Kevin Harvick....