PDA

View Full Version : Those who watched on the web

Valve Bounce
20th August 2009, 03:31
Has anyone who watched races on the web noticed any virus and spyware attacks? I've had quite a few, and I usually update all my spyware and AV's just before I watch the race.

Ari
20th August 2009, 04:31
Nope! Just you.... paranoid old man! :p

gloomyDAY
20th August 2009, 05:56
No, you need to close the Brazzers window first.

Tazio
20th August 2009, 06:17
Valve I clicked on a link that was posted on the Justine TV chat that said something to the afffect of Watch race live at WWW and etc, That link tried to load a virus, but my anti-virus software caught it.

Valve Bounce
20th August 2009, 10:06
Valve I clicked on a link that was posted on the Justine TV chat that said something to the afffect of Watch race live at WWW and etc, That link tried to load a virus, but my anti-virus software caught it.

Yeah! I had the same problem. My AV caught 4 virus when I clicked on something similar.

ioan
20th August 2009, 10:07

Next time try watching the race on Justin TV as Justine TV seems to be something else! :p :

Valve Bounce
20th August 2009, 10:10
Next time try watching the race on Justin TV as Justine TV seems to be something else! :p :

Good point!! that virus might have been terminal. :eek:

Tazio
20th August 2009, 17:45
Next time try watching the race on Justin TV as Justine TV seems to be something else! :p :I'll make a note of that :p

Lemmy-Boy
21st August 2009, 23:54
I would highly suggest using the Firefox web browser with the "No Script" add-on. You'll be Spyware & Virus Free with practically any website.

Valve Bounce
22nd August 2009, 03:22
I would highly suggest using the Firefox web browser with the "No Script" add-on. You'll be Spyware & Virus Free with practically any website.

Many thanks. :up:
Exactly how does this work? Do I have to set up some sort of learning process, just like for the firewall?

ioan
22nd August 2009, 09:35
Many thanks. :up:
Exactly how does this work? Do I have to set up some sort of learning process, just like for the firewall?

Not really.
You install Mozilla Firefox and than search for the 'No Script' add on on the Firefox home page, download it and install it.

Every time you will open an internet site the software will tell you that it's blocking scripts and you can chose from a list which ones you allow to be run.

HTH