PDA

View Full Version : finding the right one?

lilmelvschilton
19th August 2009, 14:28
how hard can it be to find the right guy, especially when you have 4 guys that want to go out with you and you do not know what to do?

someone please help me.

Mark in Oshawa
19th August 2009, 15:15
ummm Date the most promising one?

Some women should be so lucky I guess....

I never had four women chasing me so I cannot relate. I had to sneak up on em and club em over the head and drag them back to the cave.

pino
19th August 2009, 15:50
how hard can it be to find the right guy, especially when you have 4 guys that want to go out with you and you do not know what to do?

someone please help me.

Chose the one with more money :p : ;)

Drew
19th August 2009, 16:34
I'm sat right here, who are these other guys? :D

Seriously though what do you want in a guy and then which one of these guys is most like that? Then choose him!

Roamy
19th August 2009, 16:55
Post a picture - maybe we can increase the field :)

Wade91
19th August 2009, 17:37
checking your profile i see your pretty young, so i guess you may be looking for a young guy......... kinda like................. me? :p

gloomyDAY
19th August 2009, 18:16

someone please help me.Choose the one who is a man. He'll drive you wild, push your buttons, and ******. What else do you need? :s mokin:

GridGirl
19th August 2009, 18:48
The first time you marry is for money....the second time is for love. ;)

Camelopard
19th August 2009, 19:05

Speaking from experience? :)

Jag_Warrior
19th August 2009, 19:14

^That^

So pick the one who is old, wealthy and in failing health. :D

GridGirl
19th August 2009, 19:25
I'm not married, never have been and my other half earns less than I do. I should start listening to my own advice. :p

What actually prompted my comment was John Cleese talking about how he's just given his ex-wife £12m in a divorce settlement and she is now worth more than he is. If they both died tomorrow his ex-wifes kids would would stand to inherit more than his own kids.

Camelopard
19th August 2009, 19:36
I'm not married, never have been and my other half earns less than I do. I should start listening to my own advice. :p

What actually prompted my comment was John Cleese talking about how he's just given his ex-wife £12m in a divorce settlement and she is now worth more than he is. If they both died tomorrow his ex-wifes kids would would stand to inherit more than his own kids.

Yes I saw that story, does seem a little unfair, he should have had a pre-nuptual agreement!

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/cleeses-23m-divorce-unfair--leaves-me-poorer-than-her-20090818-eo2c.html

I love this quote:

He said of the outcome: "I got off lightly. Think what I'd have had to pay Alyce if she had contributed anything to the relationship."

Brown, Jon Brow
19th August 2009, 22:34

someone please help me.

Surely you know who your favourite is?

BeansBeansBeans
19th August 2009, 23:02
Ah, the agony of choice. Thankfully I'm an ugly bloke with not a lot of money, so I've never had that problem.

emporer_k
19th August 2009, 23:38
Pick the one you forsee making you hapiest.

You are very fortunate to have 4 people who want you. I don't meet many ladies I'd like to go out with but when I do theyre allways allready in a relationship, so I'm just going to go and cry myself to sleep and think about how unfair life is. :bigcry:

leopard
20th August 2009, 03:17
If this is your first love, chose one that at first sight makes you can't sleep all night. That is the best guy for you.

Later you may also find the most interesting ones are guys with best personalities.

They should own the best personal cars, the best personal home, the best personal incomes etc... easy... ;)

Roamy
20th August 2009, 08:18
Ah, the agony of choice. Thankfully I'm an ugly bloke with not a lot of money, so I've never had that problem.

yea too bad you are not a guy. You could fly to Buenos aires and stick a 100 dollar bill on your forehead and then choose from many!!

lilmelvschilton
22nd August 2009, 17:14
lol cheers guys,

this is not my first relationship though, there is one i have known for 17yrs almost 18 and i am very close to his family, as for the other three i really dont know what to do

emporer_k
22nd August 2009, 20:15
A game of rock paper scisors should decide it :p

Wade91
22nd August 2009, 20:34
A game of rock paper scisors should decide it :p
drawing names out of a hat is usreally pretty effective also :)

lilmelvschilton
22nd August 2009, 23:34
think i have found the right guy now, was talking to him before

Garry Walker
23rd August 2009, 15:47
Ahh I always enjoy those "oh please help me pick the right guy/girl threads on forums, they are amusing.

At your age, you should be more concerned about having fun in life and meeting new people than "picking the right one"

Daniel
23rd August 2009, 18:20
Ahh I always enjoy those "oh please help me pick the right guy/girl threads on forums, they are amusing.

At your age, you should be more concerned about having fun in life and meeting new people than "picking the right one"
I agree with Garry. Everyone has different needs and wants and to ask others who is the right one for you is just a bit pointless.......

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd August 2009, 18:25
I agree with Garry. Everyone has different needs and wants and to ask others who is the right one for you is just a bit pointless.......

Pah

Men should go out with men

lilmelvschilton
23rd August 2009, 21:21
maybe in a few years jon lol

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd August 2009, 21:29
Well i'm in the middle of being messed around by my ex-girlfriend. One minute she wants me back, the next it seems like she doesn't know who i am.

Men and women should be allowed to talk to each other.We are two different species :laugh:

Daniel
23rd August 2009, 21:38
Jon, she's not worth it then

GridGirl
23rd August 2009, 22:37
You've more chance of turning water into liquid gold than understanding women but good luck to you anyway.

MrJan
23rd August 2009, 23:39
I'm not trying to understand women, I'm trying to......well I let you work that one out ;)

gloomyDAY
23rd August 2009, 23:42
as for the other three i really dont know what to doSleep with all of them? :D

I agree with Garry. Everyone has different needs and wants and to ask others who is the right one for you is just a bit pointless....... :up:

Messing around during the summer has been a lot of fun.

gloomyDAY
23rd August 2009, 23:43
I'm not trying to understand women, I'm trying to......well I let you work that one out ;) You can't "understand" women, but you can "know" what makes them tick.

Jag_Warrior
24th August 2009, 05:10
Here's what I've heard, and it seems to make sense across the board: find someone as screwed up as yourself, and stick with them.

Bam! There ya go.

lilmelvschilton
24th August 2009, 15:32
the guy i have known for 17 years (well almost 18 in december) has asked me out and i said yes as long as we don't tell anyone just yet as we want to see how things go

Mark in Oshawa
24th August 2009, 15:41
the guy i have known for 17 years (well almost 18 in december) has asked me out and i said yes as long as we don't tell anyone just yet as we want to see how things go

don't tell anyone? he married?

Either your dating is worthy of the world knowing, or not. Keeping secrets from anyone sounds dodgy...unless you just have nosy friends!!!

Daniel
24th August 2009, 16:40
Rule 1 of dating: Never date someone you've known for a long time or have been friends with for a long time

Rule 2 of dating: If he doesn't want people to know..... why? Why? Why?

Mark in Oshawa
24th August 2009, 16:49
Rule 1 of dating: Never date someone you've known for a long time or have been friends with for a long time

Rule 2 of dating: If he doesn't want people to know..... why? Why? Why?

I think she wants to keep it under wraps Dan.

As for dating friends....well sometimes it works. I know of people who were friends for years before crossing the line and it worked for them.

Daniel
24th August 2009, 16:50

As for dating friends....well sometimes it works. I know of people who were friends for years before crossing the line and it worked for them.
Ah yes, reading back on it she did mean that.

Well as long as you're the one telling him to keep it a secret it's all good *shifty eyes* :p

Wouldn't find me doing that! EVER *cough*

Brown, Jon Brow
24th August 2009, 22:25

The relationship can work but the friendship wont be the same if it doesn't.

gadjo_dilo
25th August 2009, 10:55

It would be interesting to know the motivation for the third time or more. :laugh:

GridGirl
25th August 2009, 14:00
The third marriage would of course be for money seeing as you probably lost half the money made from your first divorce during the second. ;)

Mark in Oshawa
25th August 2009, 14:22
The third marriage would of course be for money seeing as you probably lost half the money made from your first divorce during the second. ;)

I was only married once...and I am still paying for it. That means if I get married two more times someone pays me? I don't believe it..there are lawyers involved...they are the only ones who make out like bandits on this deal.

lilmelvschilton
25th August 2009, 16:41

just too see if it will work out and also both our families know each other really well

Garry Walker
26th August 2009, 13:29
Sleep with all of them? :D

Now now, I would say the same if I was saying it to a man, but imagine the original poster was your sister or daughter, you wouldnt say that then, would you :D

You can't "understand" women, but you can "know" what makes them tick.

The everymighty "green" :D