PDA

View Full Version : pathetic

Wade91
7th August 2009, 19:38
http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Unhappy-Meals/urPSh2vPH024usbJv2W3-Q.cspx

the PETA is nothing but a bunch of idiots, and they are wasting their time with McDonalds, maybe its true that little kids love animals, but they also love eating chicken as much as me and most everyone else does and their not gonna be very quick to give that up

Brown, Jon Brow
7th August 2009, 20:09
I don't mind people believing in something, but why do they feel the need to force their views on to other people! Leave us alone, we can make our own decisions! :mad:

Easy Drifter
8th August 2009, 03:23
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.

Bambi is super good on a BBQ.

Even better over a real hardwood fire.

Yum Yum!

Dave B
8th August 2009, 15:10
I've said before, PETA have some worthwhile points sometimes, but they don't half make it difficult to support them when they resort to stupid stunts. People should be aware of the facts then left alone to make a free choice. Personally I love a good steak, and no amount of campaigning is going to make me change my mind! :facelick:

chuck34
8th August 2009, 17:27
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.

I love that one.

Also, Salad is the food real food eats. I'm not sure where I heard that one, but I love it.

Another good one I saw on a shirt somewhere. Beef, tastes like murder ... tasty, tasty murder.