PDA

View Full Version : Swedish Rally 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 12:11
They are running final stage in reverse order...

Grondholm on yet another flyer. Faster than Kimmi by +7.3. I expect Marcus to be quicker than the 6.29's easy.

kolvas
14th February 2010, 12:12
That would be great. He's a star of most motorsport genres - along with Sarrazin probably the most diverse talent in rally, DTM, F1, Le Mans.

YES, as a Swede I´d love to see PG & Ekström in WRC

pettersolberg29
14th February 2010, 12:12
Grondholm on yet another flyer.

Remember on the splits he's being compared to PG, Kimi and Petter! The 'better' drivers are still to come, but Gronholm has been going well in general.

kolvas
14th February 2010, 12:15
Remember on the splits he's being compared to PG, Kimi and Petter! The 'better' drivers are still to come, but Gronholm has been going well in general.

But he´s REALLY fast, 18,2 sek in split 3

A.F.F.
Ohh.... I just love that Skoda Fabia :up:

Go PG !!!

N.O.T
Grondholm on yet another flyer. Faster than Kimmi by +7.3. I expect Marcus to be quicker than the 6.29's easy.

that is quite an achievement.....but kimmi kid is cruising so is expected.

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 12:17

Course, but I expect a comfortable to 8 finish from Grondholm.

Exclusive: Christian Solberg working on something.

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 12:27
Very poor stage section selected for LIVE footage :(

jonkka
14th February 2010, 12:28
Does it not look good on telly?

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 12:31
Colin is rather excited!

'are you going in for a french one?'

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 12:32
Does it not look good on telly?

No it doesn't. The end of the stage is very slow section but it's also in very bad condition. So, every driver just cruise to the finish... not very good PR for rally :/

jonkka
14th February 2010, 12:34
Final stage would be interesting only if there would be a battle going on... Like NZ between Marcus and Loeb or Portugal between Tommi and Sainz etc...

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 12:35
Or NORF last year with a fight between Rantanen vs. Ogier :up:

pettersolberg29
14th February 2010, 12:37
Great start to the season. Well done Mikko - needed this win. Sordo and Ogier are my stars of the rally due to the low expectations people had of them. Disaster for Petter and Marcus, although at least Marcus showed glimpses of speed.
PG = excellent. Mikkelsen also very impressive. Good rally overall - look forward to Mexico now where the results should be very different.

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 12:38
Mikko much slower than Latvala through 3 consecutive splits. Is Mikko just not trying too hard knowing he has 1st place overall in the bag?

jonkka
Or NORF last year with a fight between Rantanen vs. Ogier :up:

I was thinking fights for a win --- otherwise I'd pick Rovanpera vs McRae in Finland 2000 I think... That was good on telly though it was so short part of the stage they followed...

A.F.F.
Last few meters......

Wim_Impreza
Great start? There was absolutely no suspense on the last day, even not in SWRC or PWRC.

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 12:39
Yes !!! :hot:

Congrats Mikko and Jarmo !!! Great start :D

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 12:40
Mikko much slower than Latvala through 3 consecutive splits. Is Mikko just not trying too hard knowing he has 1st place overall in the bag?

Welcome captain obvious.....

pettersolberg29
14th February 2010, 12:41
Great start? There was absolutely no suspense on the last day, even not in SWRC or PWRC.

Maybe no suspense, but still very interesting battle between Loeb and Mikko, and Sordo's speed early on. The presence of Kimi and Marcus made it a bit more interesting too. I enjoyed it even if you didn't ;)

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 12:42
The result was expected and mikko did his job, here and in finland are the two events he MUST win if he wants to have any chances this year with 4 tarmac events....i thought latvala would win it but Mr wilson has other plans this year....

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 12:43
Fantastic start to the 2010 season!

Well done Mikko and Jarmo! Hope this is one of many for the season to come!

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 12:44
star of the rally and a beacon of hope for the human race is of course the kimmi kid.

You think Red Bull can sponsor my country to get us out of the current situation if i become the No1 fan of this kimmi kid ???

EavesFan09
Geerrinnnn! Congratulations Mikko. Also to Latvala on winning the stage. I feared Mexico but it seems Mikko is good on gravel too.

A.F.F.
Mikko won Loeb with Loieb's own weapons :up:

Mr.Mousefart is right though.... Sweden and Finland are THE rallies Mikko must win. Every other win is going to be pure bonus....

Sordo was very scary.... :up:

And unfortunately I think it's all over for Petter... :mark:

Josti
Good for Mikko. Winning this rally is a very important case for him. :up:

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 12:45
star of the rally and a beacon of hope for the human race is of course the kimmi kid.

You think Red Bull can sponsor my country to get us out of the current situation if i become the No1 fan of this kimmi kid ???

Maybe you could become a cheer leader for Kimi? Skirt and pompoms provided free of course... ;)

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 12:45
Welcome captain obvious.....

Is N.O.T always like this guys?

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 12:46

Yes, you will get used to it. He only likes Valentino Rossi driving in the WRC.

jonkka
14th February 2010, 12:47

Unfortunately yes.

Though for a moment this weekend I thought that his ouzo had ran out but alas, he managed to get some more and is back to his old ways again.

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 12:50
Unfortunately yes.

Though for a moment this weekend I thought that his methodone had ran out but alas, he managed to get some more and is back to his old ways again.

Tidied :)

So, the overall placings for Rally of Sweden should have Hiroven from Loeb with 3:09:30.4 to Loebs 3:12:10.7 and in 3rd Latvala 3:10:45.8

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 12:52

Usually he is worse. Mr.Mousefart gets crumpier when he hasn't seen his grilfriend for a while. But the thing he doesn't understand is that those sheeps must pasture every now and then :D

r199
14th February 2010, 12:55
hahaha snow in meggico that should be fun

Iskald
14th February 2010, 12:59
Absolutely great time for Andreas Mikkelsen on the last stage, finishing only 25 seconds behind PG Andersson. Of course PG has had comfortable lead and could secure his victory, but Andreas has delivered a couple of really amazing stages the last couple of days. After day 1 he was 1 min. 12 seconds behind PG. At the finish it is only 25 seconds.

Mind you, I am rating PG very highly, but regrettably it seems very difficult for him to get a proper chance. Not so with Andreas. He is a world champion in the making!

Mirek
14th February 2010, 13:00
Ott Tänak stopped in stage.

Sarac330d
14th February 2010, 13:01
Where can i find stage times for Swedish championship?

I need Ramona Karlsoon stage times?

Mirek
14th February 2010, 13:03
http://193.12.114.105/rally/resultat/tavling.jsp?tavling=376

Mauri A
14th February 2010, 13:08
I´d like to see the grin on Wilson Sr´s face.
Also big thanks to John for the excellent result and driver´s comments service!

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 13:10
Been a fantastic 1st WRC for me like.

jonkka
14th February 2010, 13:13
Been a fantastic 1st WRC for me like.

You learn as you go...

kolvas
14th February 2010, 13:17
Where can i find stage times for Swedish championship?

I need Ramona Karlsoon stage times?
Ramona has had some technical isues this weekend, turboproblem and a broken rear diff.
I think she´s gone be more competetive in Swedish championship when she gets more experienced in her new Evo IX, she only had one day of testing before this event

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 13:25
You learn as you go...

Course their is loads to go but I already feel I have a very good idea of most things. I am looking forward most to finding out which drivers do well on which surface.

Mirek
14th February 2010, 13:30
Watching separate PWRC results I'm thinking to myself that it turned into a bit of terrible joke...

kolvas
14th February 2010, 13:36
]Watching separate PWRC results I'm thinking to myself that it turned into a bit of terrible joke...
It´s almost always like that in P-WRC

Tomi
14th February 2010, 13:43
PWRC is some year good some not, now with new class offcourse most ambition drivers try that, and its not too difficult to understand why.
What is good is that there is always Arai, and he is a good measure to compaire the new drivers.

Tomi
14th February 2010, 14:04
theese minor classes are good indicators, also this new one, if someone new can stay in pace and fight in the front right away, he has for sure potential if not then not, after that there is only about 1000 things that can go wrong when trying to become a works driver.

bluuford
14th February 2010, 14:19

You should support Mr Solowow and call him to say that you are the one who helped him out from the snow.. and most probably you can finally eat again. At least for once. He was so thankful after his off :-)

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 14:22
You should support Mr Solowow and call him to say that you are the one who helped him out from the snow.. and most probably you can finally eat again. At least for once.

you mean real food ? or you are joking ?

Barreis
14th February 2010, 14:33
theese minor classes are good indicators, also this new one, if someone new can stay in pace and fight in the front right away, he has for sure potential if not then not, after that there is only about 1000 things that can go wrong when trying to become a works driver.

I remember only Jesus Puras and Toshi Arai became works drivers from PWRC..

bluuford
14th February 2010, 14:36
you mean real food ? or you are joking ?

SOLOWOW M. / BARAN M. (st. č. 76) "Perfect, I couldn't belive. So many spectators to help us. They're my guests."

Take your chance, I am not joking!

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 14:37

What about Latvala?

Barreis
14th February 2010, 14:38
First he drove WRC then JWRC and then PWRC.. Then he destroyed some cars also.. xd

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 14:48
First he drove WRC then JWRC and then PWRC.. Then he destroyed some cars also.. xd

But his first successes came in PWRC.

bluuford
14th February 2010, 14:49

From the recent history:
1. Hanninen to the works drivers list as well (Skoda).
2. Nasser 8Works driver in VW Dakar team (bit different competition).
3. Latvala has done PWRC as well
4. Pons was shortly Citroen wokrs driver (When Loeb was out)
5. Paasonen was shortly Skodas wokrs driver if I remember correctly
6. Galli was shortly Mitsubishis works driver
7. Blomqvist was works driver in many occasions.

we can still find quite many names.
Of course, they have not all win the series. It seems that you dont need to win that series, just do some proper results.

John V
14th February 2010, 14:59
SOLOWOW M. / BARAN M. (st. č. 76) "Perfect, I couldn't belive. So many spectators to help us. They're my guests."

Take your chance, I am not joking!
No problem for Michal as I know him. Don't forget he is one of the richest peoples in Europe ;)

Beside of this, thanks to everybody for watching us, many thanks to them who send useful infos. CU during Mexico (and just reminding, now http://www.rallysport.info will guide you to our different championship results - IRC, ERC and CZ are official)

Barreis
14th February 2010, 15:00
Only Paasonen and Galli should be added on this list.. WRC still has better value then the IRC (for me).. Other guys (except Stig but his drive was paid by Anna Goni) are payers..

Tomi
14th February 2010, 15:47
Of course, they have not all win the series. It seems that you dont need to win that series, just do some proper results.

Exactly, this is motorsport not football where if you win a minor league automatictly for to a higher league.

Woodeye
14th February 2010, 16:47

Nooo.... Have you ran out of sheep over there? Boohoo... :(

It's always unbeliable for me why this behaviour is tolerated here. In any other forum this geek would've been banned ages ago.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 17:20
really ? why ?

gloomyDAY
14th February 2010, 17:33
really ? why ?Because you write crap comparable to a 12 year-old.

Grow up and quit antagonizing everyone Mr. Passive-aggressive.
I bet you're really a coward in daily life and would never speak to anyone with such disdain.

Mauri A
14th February 2010, 17:36
Nooo.... Have you ran out of sheep over there? Boohoo... :(

It's always unbeliable for me why this behaviour is tolerated here. In any other forum this geek would've been banned ages ago.
He shouldn´t be banned. He is the entertainer No 1 on this forum!

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 17:37
Because you write crap comparable to a 12 year-old.

Grow up and quit antagonizing everyone Mr. Passive-aggressive.
I bet you're really a coward in daily life and would never speak to anyone with such disdain.

how much you are willing to bet ?

Barreis
14th February 2010, 18:07
Loeb - 7 stage wins / Hirvonen - 6 stage wins..

Woodeye
14th February 2010, 18:26
really ? why ?

Because you don't do anything else but bash drivers and other people here on the forum. You are here to irritate. I just fail to see the point since you don't have any.

I'm willing to bet anything that in real life you are not man enough to stand behind what you say here.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 18:39
anything? thats a risky bet.....

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 18:41
i just have a low threashold over people that spit in the sports face....i guess you don;t...did you get upset about my kimmi kids comments ??

you are a cruel man.....

TMorel
14th February 2010, 18:42
OK, how about we have a poll just like in BigBrother and the other posters get to vote S.N.O.T out ?

Kimi seemed quite chatty in some of the interviews but I couldn't believe the size of the media scrums around him, most of them bigger than back in the F1 days, no wonder he was wanting to avoid them!

AndyRAC
14th February 2010, 18:47
OK, how about we have a poll just like in BigBrother and the other posters get to vote S.N.O.T out ?

Kimi seemed quite chatty in some of the interviews but I couldn't believe the size of the media scrums around him, most of them bigger than back in the F1 days, no wonder he was wanting to avoid them!

Whether we like it all not - Kimi is the biggest name in the WRC! When Ken Block arrives, it has been said he's the most famous Rally driver in the world. If it brings in more sponsors, Manufacturers, etc then it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

TMorel
14th February 2010, 18:55
Oh I'm all for it, I've got a few friends that have moved across the pond from American to here that have seen Block and Pastrana and thought that those clips on YouTube were "rallying" and then went on to discover "proper" rallying (albeit IRC as it had better coverage).
As for Kimi specifically, after all the moaning about him here, I was just surprised watching the coverage of Sweden to see him being no more grumpy than any of the other crews.

Tomi
14th February 2010, 19:07
Does anyone know, if Skoda decides to register PG for the SWRC, can he keep theese points he got before he register?

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 19:10
Is there any round of the French rally championship which doesn't run on the same dates as a WRC event? I just thought it could be a good opportunity for Mikko to train his asphalt skills ahead of the 4 tarmac events...

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 19:15
Is there any round of the French rally championship which doesn't run on the same dates as a WRC event? I just thought it could be a good opportunity for Mikko to train his asphalt skills ahead of the 4 tarmac events...

that would be money wasted for ford...i don;t think Mikko can learn driving on tarmac faster that he already knows, and definately learn that much to be able to challenge Sordo and Loeb...he may use the training to manage and keep Ogier behind if the latter shows improvement this year.

jbmarcus21
14th February 2010, 19:16

yes it is possible ;)

Alsace Vosges just the same road of Wrc French Round in october.

The date of the Tarmac Cht Alsace Vosges is 22-23 May 2010 and no WRC Rally in this period ;)

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 19:19
that would be money wasted for ford...i don;t think Mikko can learn driving on tarmac faster that he already knows, and definately learn that much to be able to challenge Sordo and Loeb...he may use the training to manage and keep Ogier behind if the latter shows improvement this year.

I think you're wrong...
Mikko is a kind of a person who learns from competition. He wouldn't be so fast now if he wasn't driving in the same age reigned by Loeb. Actually the same goes to Loeb. It's the tough competition firstly from Marcus, and now from Mikko that makes him so strong. When you have a benchmark to beat, you're always improving. And I do really think that Mikko can be on par with at least Sordo on asphalt. All he needs is more mileage in close competition. And the French tarmac championship provides a unique opportunity for this.

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 19:20
yes it is possible ;)

Alsace Vosges just the same road of Wrc French Round in october.

The date of the Tarmac Cht Alsace Vosges is 22-23 May 2010 and no WRC Rally in this period ;)

That's really good, thanks for the info, my friend! ;)

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 19:24
I think you're wrong...
Mikko is a kind of a person who learns from competition. He wouldn't be so fast now if he wasn't driving in the same age reigned by Loeb. Actually the same goes to Loeb. It's the tough competition firstly from Marcus, and now from Mikko that makes him so strong. When you have a benchmark to beat, you're always improving. And I do really think that Mikko can be on par with at least Sordo on asphalt. All he needs is more mileage in close competition. And the French tarmac championship provides a unique opportunity for this.

the thing is there is no driver in history that managed to improve on tarmac to manage and win agaist someone superior to him....on gravel it seems to be easier to adapt.

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 19:40
the thing is there is no driver in history that managed to improve on tarmac to manage and win agaist someone superior to him....on gravel it seems to be easier to adapt.

So what you're suggesting is that if a person is not good at smth, he/she shouldn't even try to improve??? I know you're obsessed with your ancient scientists, but it will be useful for you to read some "modern" theories as well. You may start with Ricardo's theory of comparative advantage of countries. Shouldn't be hard for you.

Tomi
14th February 2010, 19:44
I think you're wrong...
Mikko is a kind of a person who learns from competition. He wouldn't be so fast now if he wasn't driving in the same age reigned by Loeb. Actually the same goes to Loeb. It's the tough competition firstly from Marcus, and now from Mikko that makes him so strong. When you have a benchmark to beat, you're always improving.

Yes but that goes for all sport, the tougher the domestic competition is the better sportsmen in that sport.

ProRally
14th February 2010, 19:50
Does anyone know, if Skoda decides to register PG for the SWRC, can he keep theese points he got before he register?

I believe so, I had same thought about Patrick Flodin... if he enters PWRC he can keep the 10 points from Sweden

Tomi
14th February 2010, 19:53
I believe so, I had same thought about Patrick Flodin... if he enters PWRC he can keep the 10 points from Sweden

ok, thank you sir, i have something news for you i pm.

Mirek
14th February 2010, 20:13
PG was avarded Abu Dhabi Spirit of the Rally.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 20:13
So what you're suggesting is that if a person is not good at smth, he/she shouldn't even try to improve??? I know you're obsessed with your ancient scientists, but it will be useful for you to read some "modern" theories as well. You may start with Ricardo's theory of comparative advantage of countries. Shouldn't be hard for you.

no, i am suggesting that its better to try an improve areas that you are stong at to manage and be dominant rather than spending resources on futile things...

suggesting to read about a guys theory who lived in the 17th century to learn things 300 year later is a bit odd though....

Woodeye
14th February 2010, 20:14
i just have a low threashold over people that spit in the sports face....i guess you don;t...did you get upset about my kimmi kids comments ??

you are a cruel man.....

And just exactly how does KIMI harm the sports by taking part of it? Or how would for example Rossi would harm it? People like you just don't want to accept the facts. WRC is not able to live without the media. Kimi is no match to anyone this season, but he'll get the media to come and follow the events. And by that there will be more stories to tell and not just about him.

But of course you'll deny all of this. Do you really think that Kimi thinks he is spitting to sports face by joining rallies?

I would love to hear your thoughts how to make rally better. To ignore the ones who want to drive (Kimi, Petter, Ken Block, Pastrana) and maybe to ignore the TV, maybe internet coverage as well? Huh? The cars should be maybe pushed around by the drivers? That would really separate the boys from the man. You'd really would love that, eh?

Mirek
14th February 2010, 20:16

He can do some tarmac events in Fiesta (not only in France). That would be good both for him and M-Sport promotion. As far as I know they were at least thinking about that possibility...

And just exactly how does KIMI harm the sports by taking part of it? Or how would for example Rossi would harm it? People like you just don't want to accept the facts. WRC is not able to live without the media. Kimi is no match to anyone this season, but he'll get the media to come and follow the events. And by that there will be more stories to tell and not just about him.

True, friday I watched sport news on one our commercial TV which never shows anything from rally except when someone dies and they reported about Sweden. Only about Kimi and top WRC contendenders but even that was a huge step...

Langdale Forest
14th February 2010, 20:24
Mr. Raikkonen must be going for a record for number of times to get stuck in a snowbank. :p
Anyway, good win For Mikko Hirvonen! :)

Tomi
14th February 2010, 20:32
]Only about Kimi and top WRC contendenders but even that was a huge step...

I think its a living hell to be a F1 world champion, ok the accounts are full of money, but to like the stuff that comes with it, you got to be somekind of wierdo narcist.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 20:34

But of course you'll deny all of this. Do you really think that Kimi thinks he is spitting to sports face by joining rallies?

I would love to hear your thoughts how to make rally better. To ignore the ones who want to drive (Kimi, Petter, Ken Block, Pastrana) and maybe to ignore the TV, maybe internet coverage as well? Huh? The cars should be maybe pushed around by the drivers? That would really separate the boys from the man. You'd really would love that, eh?

the thing is that people like you think that media coverage of a certain person (kimmi kid in your case or blok) brings coverage to the sport itself.....kimmi, blok, sponsor boy and so many other use rallying for personal exposure and as moving ads for their sponsor.You think that when they leave the media dogs following them are going to stay in rallying or go behind them ??

You cannot really suggest anything to improve rallying....apart from the usual idiotic village ideas you hear in here like make the cars cheaper, slower, bring night stages, add pink sheep to the scenery, ects ects....Rallying as a sport is evolving it has up times and low times....after group b rallying was dead in mid 90s early 00s was up again, now seems dead again but will rise no matter the rules the FIA implemends.... it will survive as long as it bring money to the car makers.

vultures like kimmi kid and blok (you think bolok sounds better ?) just take advantage of the situation to get some exposure for themselves since the one failed to get a job in his sport and the other is an overaged, over the hill stunt man. they both hired rally lap dogs to help and maybe give them a crum of bread in the process.

there is absolutely no way i am going to give those 2-3-10 little scared kids any break especially on a forum they don;t read, care about and has no effect in their life.

why you care about them ??

Mirek
14th February 2010, 20:40
By the way it's interesting that here on forum both Monte Carlo and Sweden have much higher number of views than any 2009 event :)

Langdale Forest
14th February 2010, 20:43
Drivers who come to the WRC from other sports, like Mr. Raikkonen, Mr. Rossi and some others, might not be the best rally drivers but they will atteact new intrest the the sport, which must be a good thing. :)

OldF
14th February 2010, 20:45

And then your favorite driver was third in Sweden with few stages he won. Any comments about the results Barreis? It must be an almost perfect outcome for you.

jbmarcus21
14th February 2010, 20:52
RTBF Channels show Rally Sweden in few minutes : http://bit.ly/dw6vCw

OldF
14th February 2010, 20:53
It is the same like people become grumpy when they have not had sex for more than 3 months ;-)

If you have two healthy hands it shouldn’t be a problem. :D

Mirek
14th February 2010, 20:58
In this video there's the place where almost all drivers went straight off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-PruU5bM0o

FabiaFan
14th February 2010, 21:12
Does anyone know, if Skoda decides to register PG for the SWRC, can he keep theese points he got before he register? ... just a theoretical question or is there a sign of ... ?

Tomi
14th February 2010, 21:15
... just a theretical question or is there a sign of ... ?

theoretical question.

TMorel
14th February 2010, 21:21
S.N.O.T,
what's the difference between the "vultures" like Kimi and Ken compared to anyone else at the sharp end of this business called rallying? [it certainly isn't a sport any more]
Seb will vanish to F1 / LeMans given half a chance, Marcus isn't back for the good of rallying.
Actually, the only one who seems to be giving anything back is Petter as he's using his own time and money in order to be running his own team, but you seem just as petty minded towards him.

Langdale Forest
14th February 2010, 21:24
+1

Loeb was not allowed to drive an F1 car though.

alleskids
14th February 2010, 21:32
PG Andersson is registered to the SWRC as wild card, so he and Saav can keep their points for the whole of the 2010 championship? They will end last at the end, but still wil be kept into the points table.
But why is their still no championship standing available on wrc.com? Overall and PWRC are already published, but no SWRC :(

RS
14th February 2010, 21:33

I think PG was a wildcard sWRC entrant in Sweden so he is allowed to keep the points. Mikkelsen on the other hand was not registered and so does not score points.

RS
14th February 2010, 21:39
]He can do some tarmac events in Fiesta (not only in France). That would be good both for him and M-Sport promotion. As far as I know they were at least thinking about that possibility...

In IRC?

It would be great to see Mikko there again on a pure tarmac rally and good for M-Sport to not just rely on Mikkelsen.

Tomi
14th February 2010, 21:39
I think it's the same who drives as long as the real top drivers are there, most people understand the clock anyway, and are smart enough to see for them self, who the real stars of rally is.

Tomi
14th February 2010, 21:44
Hirvonen will propably do some training on tarmac with some english track guy, dont remember his name now.

Barreis
14th February 2010, 21:45
It will good if Seb.Loeb wins.. :)

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 21:48
Hirvonen will propably do some training on tarmac with some english track guy, dont remember his name now.

It won't be enough. Competition mileage is vital.

RS
14th February 2010, 21:49
As for Kimi specifically, after all the moaning about him here, I was just surprised watching the coverage of Sweden to see him being no more grumpy than any of the other crews.

Kimi has this reputation but he seemed in good spirits in Sweden. I have seen much worse.

There is no doubt that Kimi is great publicity for WRC and I expect him to make a lot of progress this year. First thing is to keep it on the road for a whole rally (I don't think he has ever managed that yet?)

RS
14th February 2010, 21:50

He has done this for the last 2 or 3 years before Catalunya I believe. That event is the one most like a race circuit but I have my doubts how much a track driver can really teach Mikko about driving a rally car.

Barreis
14th February 2010, 22:09
He won over Pons in Jari Vita's private focus..

J.Lindstroem
14th February 2010, 22:12
He won over Pons in Jari Vita's private focus..

I suppose his target is Sebastien Loeb?

BDunnell
14th February 2010, 22:30
Kimi has this reputation but he seemed in good spirits in Sweden. I have seen much worse.

There is no doubt that Kimi is great publicity for WRC and I expect him to make a lot of progress this year. First thing is to keep it on the road for a whole rally (I don't think he has ever managed that yet?)

No-one should be under any illusions as to how difficult it will be for him to get anywhere near the pace. His involvement is great for the championship in publicity terms, but we shouldn't expect that much when it comes to performance.

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 22:35
He has done this for the last 2 or 3 years before Catalunya I believe. That event is the one most like a race circuit but I have my doubts how much a track driver can really teach Mikko about driving a rally car.

You're right! The difference is that they used to do training using a standard (though sport version) car. From what I've heard so far, this year they're gonna use the Focus WRC (at least for Mikko) for such tests, and I hope it can make a difference for Mikko. But of course a couple of competition outings would be even better, even if it is in the Fiesta on an IRC event.

bluuford
14th February 2010, 23:04
Tänak had front left puncture on the last stage and due to the technical problems they decided to retire after the last stage.

Mirek
14th February 2010, 23:17
More photos: http://www.czech.rallyfans.info/index.php?q=gallery&g2_itemId=29976

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 23:26
S.N.O.T,
what's the difference between the "vultures" like Kimi and Ken compared to anyone else at the sharp end of this business called rallying? [it certainly isn't a sport any more]
Seb will vanish to F1 / LeMans given half a chance, Marcus isn't back for the good of rallying.
Actually, the only one who seems to be giving anything back is Petter as he's using his own time and money in order to be running his own team, but you seem just as petty minded towards him.

Marcus offered to the sport a lot all these years so he can do whatever he likes...you can only judge him for his under par performance nothing more.

As for Loeb doing 1 or 2 events in lemans and testing F1 cars is no indication that he will disapear given the chance..how you came to this conclusion ???

Solberg has nothing to offer anymore....he should have pride to call it a day like gronholm did. I never called solberg a vulture or that he is driving to gain money i only judge his performance gets your facts straight and learn to distinguish things.

I never attack anyone personally calling him names or asking from my mommy to ban him just because he is "insulting" a person unknown to me.

Maybe i am a grumpy old sheep loving (in a non sexual way most of the times) man who sees things all negative, i am pretty fine with that and i really enjoy comments from other memebers who are negative towards me but have a sense of humour. Rallying for me is a hobby and this forum also....there is no way i am going to take my hobbies seriously and get upset over stupid things, i have much more important things to take seriously in my life than a sport i am not involved actively with.

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 23:44
Nice to see everyone is getting along on here. Agree with the PG spirit of the rally award!! Fantastic drive by him. The rlying bug has infected me once again and I'm hanging out to see what Mexico brings. I know N.O.T is too, his idol will be there!! ;)

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 23:46
Nice to see everyone is getting along on here. Agree with the PG spirit of the rally award!! Fantastic drive by him. The rlying bug has infected me once again and I'm hanging out to see what Mexico brings. I know N.O.T is too, his idol will be there!! ;)

both of them....

Mirek
14th February 2010, 23:52
Nice video of leg 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0XDl42aFo

Jafry
15th February 2010, 00:44
Photos from last day with Solowow off the road (http://www.rally-mania.cz/photogallery.php?id=651&fseason=2010) ;)

Woodeye
15th February 2010, 06:43
You cannot really suggest anything to improve rallying....apart from the usual idiotic village ideas you hear in here like make the cars cheaper, slower, bring night stages, add pink sheep to the scenery, ects ects....Rallying as a sport is evolving it has up times and low times....after group b rallying was dead in mid 90s early 00s was up again, now seems dead again but will rise no matter the rules the FIA implemends.... it will survive as long as it bring money to the car makers.

vultures like kimmi kid and blok (you think bolok sounds better ?) just take advantage of the situation to get some exposure for themselves since the one failed to get a job in his sport and the other is an overaged, over the hill stunt man. they both hired rally lap dogs to help and maybe give them a crum of bread in the process.

there is absolutely no way i am going to give those 2-3-10 little scared kids any break especially on a forum they don;t read, care about and has no effect in their life.

why you care about them ??

This is exactly what I mean. I just critize, never try to build up on anything. Critizism is the easiest thing on the world, means that even you are cabable of that. Above you say that rally will survive as long as it bring money to car makers. This is wrong. Rally will survive as long as the sponsors keep bringing money to competing teams, so the car companies don't LOSE to much. And where do you think that some of the money comes from? Yes, from guys like Kimi and Block and the sponsors behind them. And the rest? From car companies that count how many times they are being mentioned in the media and what is the coverage they get there.

Face the facts for once. And stop the eternal whining and crying about "boys and sick dogs". It don't do any good and none on the forums thinks is funny or cool.

I don't think for a sec that rally is a hobby for you. Being here on the forum might be a hobby for you but I don't really see why. You don't like the sport as it is now, you don't like nearly any of the drivers and even some of the forumers are too much for you.

Tomi
15th February 2010, 06:53
About the rally radio, they gave yesterday 10-15 min time for team petter solberg, to present his sponsors in what field they operate and so on.
I know people from the rally radio is reading this forum, and the question is, are you going to give this same opportunity to get free airtime for other privateers aswell?

kolvas
15th February 2010, 07:40
You're right! The difference is that they used to do training using a standard (though sport version) car. From what I've heard so far, this year they're gonna use the Focus WRC (at least for Mikko) for such tests, and I hope it can make a difference for Mikko. But of course a couple of competition outings would be even better, even if it is in the Fiesta on an IRC event.

Hirvonen improved his tarmac skills pretty much for the season 2009, if you look at his pace against Loebs pace 2008 vs 2009 he was much closer 2009, so more practice = more speed = more likely to put some pressure on Loeb

Psycho!
15th February 2010, 11:22
At least Loeb will not win ALL the rallies....!!!!!!A fear less this year and fortunately very early in the season....!!!!However Loeb is still there to cause another dozen of fears....!!!!!! ;-) Go Mikko!!!!!!!Have a nice and successful year!!!!And greetings to all the fellow forumers!!!!!!

Mirek
15th February 2010, 11:36
Sponsor's bussiness jet, which should have carried Martin Prokop back to CZ, crashed in Germany during the flight to Karlstadt yestreday night. Both pilots who were onboard died...

Ghostwalker
15th February 2010, 11:43
Marcus will make another attempt to participate in Vasaloppet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasaloppet).

He said that he had planned to do it last year already but he had to pull out because of a cold.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/motor/rally/article6608234.ab

Tomi
15th February 2010, 11:53
Marcus will make another attempt to participate in Vasaloppet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasaloppet).

He said that he had planned to do it last year already but he had to pull out because of a cold.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/motor/rally/article6608234.ab

Lol, he wont be on the pace there either.
Yesterday they asked him in MTV3 interview if he will compete in more WRC rallies this year, he said that, if he will, he needs to be better prepaird, 1 day testing is not enough.

MrJan
15th February 2010, 12:25
Solberg has nothing to offer anymore....he should have pride to call it a day like gronholm did.

:laugh: There is no pride in retiring and then realising that you've made a mistake and come crawling back. I think it's great that Marcus is back in the sport properly but he was fooling himself when he 'retired'.

Iskald
15th February 2010, 12:33
I think PG was a wildcard sWRC entrant in Sweden so he is allowed to keep the points. Mikkelsen on the other hand was not registered and so does not score points.

You`d rather say, Mikkelsen does not exist...Anyway not on wrc.com.

PG got the Star of the rally award, and deservedly so. But Andreas Mikkelsens drive was no less impressive. He went off on SS2 and lost 15-20 secs. Then had a puncture on SS3 losing him 31 seconds towards PG. After day1 Andreas Mikkelsen was 1 min. 12 secs. behind PG. At the finish the distance was 25 secs. PG had the possibility to avoid taking maximum risk on saturday and sunday, but he couldn`t afford to go cruising.

I wish them both good luck for the rest of the season, and it would have been great to have a straight fight between them through a whole season. Regrettably I`m not at all sure if PG gets a proper chance. He is a great bloke and driver, but so far hasn`t got the support around him to bring him further. Andreas Mikkelsen however, has a proper management and people around him willing to invest what it takes to get him to the top.

Fide
15th February 2010, 12:35
both of them....

Petter is one of them; who is the other ?????? :)

Tomi
15th February 2010, 12:41

Whats the fuss, it's the same for all drivers that are not registered, it's nothing new.

Langdale Forest
15th February 2010, 12:49
Petter is one of them; who is the other ?????? :)

Only N.O.T can tell. ;)

Viking
15th February 2010, 13:17
Only N.O.T can tell. ;)

I guess Kimmi kid and the Blok guy :)

Langdale Forest
15th February 2010, 13:20
It's kimmi legend kid now!

Mirek
15th February 2010, 13:39
Iksald: PG also had two offs on saturday ;)

J4MIE
15th February 2010, 14:31
Greetings from Sweden, I don't have time to check anything before I catch my flight home but once again many thanks to DonJippo and the crew for everyting and choosing some excellent spots to watch from :up:

Here are a couple of pics, haven't had time to go through them properly and resize but they will come later ;)

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22342_484012110611_529115611_11253973_93134_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22342_484012015611_529115611_11253965_1802007_n.jp g

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22342_484012075611_529115611_11253971_8236417_n.jp g

J4MIE
15th February 2010, 14:33
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22342_484012070611_529115611_11253970_1731978_n.jp g

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs236.snc3/22342_484012150611_529115611_11253977_1322473_n.jp g

Fantastic event once again, can't wait for 2011 wherever it is :D

Barreis
15th February 2010, 15:51
I suppose his target is Sebastien Loeb?

I hope Seb. Loeb will win.. :)

bennizw
15th February 2010, 16:11
My pictures from the event:

http://www.rallysweden.com/wrc/?page_id=807

ProRally
15th February 2010, 18:19

VERY NICE, you have done this before :D :D :bounce:

VFTS
15th February 2010, 19:02
Photos from last day with Solowow off the road (http://www.rally-mania.cz/photogallery.php?id=651&fseason=2010) ;)

The girl on picture 4 is Marlene Engan from Norway. She drove the SM-part of the rally in a Ford Fiesta ST. Entrynumber 172

Her mother in the background

Mirek
15th February 2010, 19:14

Great job, Ben!

Iskald
15th February 2010, 19:22
Whats the fuss, it's the same for all drivers that are not registered, it's nothing new.

I hear you say that. And you accept it. I`m not, because its "pay journalism". And you just have to wonder what other things they are not reporting about.

bennizw
15th February 2010, 19:22
Thanks Prorally and Mirek :)

Tomi
15th February 2010, 19:31
I hear you say that. And you accept it. I`m not, because its "pay journalism". And you just have to wonder what other things they are not reporting about.

Not really, pay journalism would be if they only mention Mikkelsen and leave the rest of the unregistred without mention.
More fair if want a change would be to want it for everyone not just 1 guy.

Mirek
15th February 2010, 19:36
Since the registration is not free (very expensive in fact) I can understand wrc.com mentioning registered drivers only.

Tomi
15th February 2010, 19:39
]Since the registration is not free (very expensive in fact) I can understand wrc.com mentioning registered drivers only.

And also unregistered drivers, I guess dont count in the championship either.

bluuford
15th February 2010, 19:47

PG got the Star of the rally award, and deservedly so. But Andreas Mikkelsens drive was no less impressive. He went off on SS2 and lost 15-20 secs. Then had a puncture on SS3 losing him 31 seconds towards PG. After day1 Andreas Mikkelsen was 1 min. 12 secs. behind PG. At the finish the distance was 25 secs. PG had the possibility to avoid taking maximum risk on saturday and sunday, but he couldn`t afford to go cruising.

I wish them both good luck for the rest of the season, and it would have been great to have a straight fight between them through a whole season. Regrettably I`m not at all sure if PG gets a proper chance. He is a great bloke and driver, but so far hasn`t got the support around him to bring him further. Andreas Mikkelsen however, has a proper management and people around him willing to invest what it takes to get him to the top.

Dont be so mad! spectators still saw him and enjoyed his driving. Who cares about those news on WRC.com? who reads them? we! We know what he does :-) It is the same everywhere. IRC, WRC where ever. Was it IRC Kenya when Rautenbach won it but he was not registered and no one mentioned him?
It does not change anything when they mention him on wrc.com news, he is still fast and everybody who need to know that, they know that. Just the rules for this championship are like that and official web-page for this championship should broadcast their championship results and news. They are even so good that on the results table they are still showing all results. Many championships are not doing it, including IRC.

Hey, when they say that Mikkelsen was actually second place and Tuohino third then we have many questions form Eaves Fan kind of members, why he cannot get the points and etc. My head is already filled with other questions.. please no more :-)

Mirek
15th February 2010, 19:54
Short video of last leg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj8ay0E98Q&feature=sub

dimviii
15th February 2010, 20:37
]Short video of last leg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj8ay0E98Q&feature=sub

thats rally porn :D

jbmarcus21
15th February 2010, 20:46
Marcus Grönholm pics http://bit.ly/bktWQ1

jbmarcus21
15th February 2010, 21:03
and RTBF video Sweden Rally : http://bit.ly/4KBkQ9

ExTaxi
15th February 2010, 21:16
Back from a wonderful WRC event in Sweden. Lots of snow!

Some pictures, you can see the rest on my website

http://www.autopics.nl/fotos/rallys/Zweden2010/IMG_5391.JPG

http://www.autopics.nl/fotos/rallys/Zweden2010/IMG_5409.JPG

http://www.autopics.nl/fotos/rallys/Zweden2010/IMG_5755.JPG

http://www.autopics.nl/fotos/rallys/Zweden2010/IMG_6103.JPG

http://www.autopics.nl/fotos/rallys/Zweden2010/IMG_6086.JPG

PLuto
15th February 2010, 21:18
Video from last day of Rally Sweden by Nedbis (http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=9911) and photos from last day of Rally Sweden by Miroslav Knedla (http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=9910)

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_165aff5c227c84080b50984ba3ebf3d4.jpg

Pascal 07
15th February 2010, 21:31
My pictures :

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_9057-A.jpg1..jpg
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_9183-A.jpg
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_9481.jpg
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_9099-A.jpg
http://motors-photos.com

Langdale Forest
15th February 2010, 21:50
Lots of brilliant photos from ExTaxi, keep it up! :)

peg306
15th February 2010, 22:01
My pictures from Rally Sweden Friday to Sunday and also the swedish championship.
http://www.pixbox.se/usr_show_id187198_page0_order1.html

Ghostwalker
15th February 2010, 22:21
great photos all of you :)

Hipo1990
16th February 2010, 02:30
http://2010sweday1.rallybel.be/#464
http://2010sweday2.rallybel.be/#466
http://2010sweday3.rallybel.be/#466

photos day 1,2,3

WRCfan
16th February 2010, 04:12
Loving all these photos! Nice work there guys!

16th February 2010, 05:38
Loving all these photos! Nice work there guys!
+1

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time in Sweden,

Brother John
16th February 2010, 06:08
Like usually I had much fun with the older forum rally freaks in Sweden! :p
Thanks for the nice weekend, PuddleJumper, Pino, J4MIE, Don Jippo and Timmo. ;)
Hope to see you back boys in Finland.

cali
16th February 2010, 09:42
Funny things happened to us this time. We were travelling to see Vargasen 2, when a Ford Scorpio with Dutch reg. plates went off to a ditch right in front of us. As we were using MB Viano minibus and Chevy TrailBlazer 4x4 SUV, we went to help the dutch guys out, which took about 10 minutes. Lots of fun for us and the Dutch guys could go on without any major damage and enjoy the rest of the rally. :)

EavesFan09
16th February 2010, 10:41
Like the one of Mikko. :)

MHjerpe
16th February 2010, 10:45
So much nice multimeda from Rally Sweden! Fun!

Gathered my photos to.. (some might have been seen om maxattack already, and some might come to show up there to)

Wednesday: http://bit.ly/9ZJuWt
Thursday: http://bit.ly/b65im5
Friday: http://bit.ly/aGCyt8
Saturday: http://bit.ly/dxSa0r
Sunday: http://bit.ly/dk3prG

Like to add.. had a very nice Rally Sweden with forumer racemouse...
Finland.. hmmm it sure would be fun...

Viktory
16th February 2010, 11:08
Here are some of my photos:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/ViktorL/IMGP3055.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/ViktorL/IMGP3140.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/ViktorL/IMGP3161.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/ViktorL/IMGP3255.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/ViktorL/IMGP3272.jpg

Halvis
16th February 2010, 11:59
Here are some of my photos:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/ViktorL/IMGP3161.jpg

Dangerous spot to be standing - even if its on the inside of the corner...

Barreis
16th February 2010, 12:13
I like all this photos.. :)

mordor666
16th February 2010, 12:37
Hi...If you interested i have some photos from Sweden Rally here:

http://picasaweb.google.pl/wiedzmin666/RallySweden2010Day1?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.pl/wiedzmin666/RallySweden2010Day202?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.pl/wiedzmin666/RallySweden2010Day3?feat=directlink

:s mokin:

hari
16th February 2010, 12:41
I also put now all my fotos online:
http://www.ir7.at/fotosschweden2010.html

http://www.ir7.at/newsimg/swe10nm.jpg

It was a perfect event again.

fastboy
16th February 2010, 13:22
It was our first time spectating a snow rally and what an experience it was.Everyone is so friendly and helpfull which just makes it so relaxing.
Managed to see 8 stages which included plenty of sideways action,the marshalls were great in letting you stand in safe but near to the stages.Helped push a few people out of the car parks which was a real laugh.
Drivers of the rally for me were Mikko,Dani,and Ogier.
Thanks to everyone on here who answered questions i had before the rally,your advice was appreciated.
1 thing we could not work out was how to fill your car up with petrol at the gas stations after the shop had shut?
Was you supposed to put in your credit/debit card followed by your pin number and then select what type of fuel you wanted?
Hopefully Mikko can carry the fight to Seb this year and finally win the championship.

Just a short video from me of the rally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDOaJILFlW4

Viktory
16th February 2010, 14:39
Dangerous spot to be standing - even if its on the inside of the corner...

I know.. We were stood quite far away from the corner (pretty powerful lens used) and were saying the same thing to each other. Had we been closer I'd have told him. He only stayed there for a few cars though, maybe he got scared.

cali
16th February 2010, 16:25
1 thing we could not work out was how to fill your car up with petrol at the gas stations after the shop had shut?
Was you supposed to put in your credit/debit card followed by your pin number and then select what type of fuel you wanted?

Yep, that's how it works - very simple and efficient too.

Mirek
16th February 2010, 19:24
Video by Luboš: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPCZCKYOF-8

ExTaxi
16th February 2010, 19:42
I also put now all my fotos online:
http://www.ir7.at/fotosschweden2010.html

http://www.ir7.at/newsimg/swe10nm.jpg

It was a perfect event again.

Great pictures Harald! We have been quite near to each other on the last SS.

Pascal 07
16th February 2010, 21:27
New update on my site:

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_8949.jpg

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/159849/DSC_9601.jpg

Boudica
16th February 2010, 21:46
I hope this video hasn't been posted before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAeTmAMSYvw

Niels H
16th February 2010, 23:03
http://www.rally-photo.net/IMG_4249.jpg

http://www.rally-photo.net/IMG_4808.jpg

http://www.rally-photo.net/IMG_5644.jpg

Great rally, great weather.

MartijnS
17th February 2010, 09:04
My pictures of this great rally are also online!

http://www.rallymedia.nl/images/2010/rallysweden/Gronholm%204.jpg

http://www.rallymedia.nl/images/2010/rallysweden/Ogier%203.jpg

http://www.rallymedia.nl/images/2010/rallysweden/Andersson%201.jpg

125 pictures --> CLICK<-- (http://www.rallymedia.nl/images/2010/rallysweden/rallysweden.html)! :)

rallyman82
17th February 2010, 18:39
The best photo's to the first round of WRC 2010, Swedish Rally, in http://www.tiva-tiva.com (http://http//www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_02_12_DSC_0462.jpg)
http://www.tiva-tiva.com/#

SunDanceRanch
17th February 2010, 19:23
Our film we made on Colins Crest and the Hagfors skislope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbviNtMwxo&feature=channel

It was a great event hope they will be back next year.

Greetings Dimitry

pino
17th February 2010, 19:27
My pictures of this great rally are also online!

http://www.rallymedia.nl/images/2010/rallysweden/Gronholm%204.jpg

Amazing spot, J4MIE and I were there (inside) too :s mokin:

MartijnS
17th February 2010, 19:47
Yeah, it was great :D
Still tired of walking down that trainrails though ;)

DonJippo
17th February 2010, 19:56
Yeah, it was great :D
Still tired of walking down that trainrails though ;)

You should have taken the shortcut through forest to the stage after 100 meters on trainrails, much quicker and easier that way ;)

MTA
17th February 2010, 22:39
My pictures http://www.rallyfoto.se/

Timole
18th February 2010, 09:28
hello

you can find my pics from sweden @ http://rallyphotos.pri.ee. Tnx rallypar for all the help for our accomodation :)

Micke_VOC
18th February 2010, 09:44
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=382053&id=822440466&l=449ac31998 some of my picture from this years Rally Sweden..
(dont need to have Facebook to look on them )

Mikkelssen:
http://www.imagehost.se/images/z8zxe42s.jpg
Van Merkstein
http://www.imagehost.se/images/w2zn2mpg.jpg
Loeb
http://www.imagehost.se/images/5zqn843r.jpg

N.O.T
18th February 2010, 09:52
very close call for Loeb....

swordsman
18th February 2010, 12:32
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=382053&id=822440466&l=449ac31998 some of my picture from this years Rally Sweden..
(dont need to have Facebook to look on them )

Mikkelssen:
http://www.imagehost.se/images/z8zxe42s.jpg
Van Merkstein
http://www.imagehost.se/images/w2zn2mpg.jpg
Loeb
http://www.imagehost.se/images/5zqn843r.jpg

Ahh, you were also in "Henningsvängen"? :)

Brother John
18th February 2010, 13:01
You should have taken the shortcut through forest to the stage after 100 meters on trainrails, much quicker and easier that way ;)

:s tareup: And who did transmit the wood over the rails? :confused:

giangino
18th February 2010, 13:50
Photos Rally Sweden 2010 online http://www.avetowrc.com/

SubaruNorway
18th February 2010, 20:49
My video from Rally Sweden.
http://www.streetfire.net/video/WRC-Rally-Sweden-2010_735700.htm

Petter and Østberg's off on Likenäs from 9min.

Mirek
18th February 2010, 21:35
Photos by DoN: http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/wrc_uddeholm_rally_sweden_2010/

http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/wrc_uddeholm_rally_sweden_2010/05.jpg

MartijnS
18th February 2010, 21:45
Nice video SubaruNorway & nice pics Mirek :D

JFL
18th February 2010, 21:57
Nice vid T A :)

Krigen
19th February 2010, 00:52
Where is the pickems results??

Mirek
19th February 2010, 00:58
There are still no results even for Monte Carlo.

Krigen
19th February 2010, 01:09
Ahh ok.. Well, someone "Get up the fart" ( Få opp farta) hehe

Barreis
19th February 2010, 10:08
NorthTV - Sweden first two days coverage.. :)
http://www.rally-emotions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=140

Daniel
19th February 2010, 11:57
]Photos by DoN: http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/wrc_uddeholm_rally_sweden_2010/

http://rallyphotos.cz/photos/wrc_uddeholm_rally_sweden_2010/05.jpg
OMFG wow......

Langdale Forest
19th February 2010, 15:13
Now that's what I call up close rallying! ;)

SubaruNorway
19th February 2010, 16:35
Nice vid T A :)

Thanks! I'm having some problems with the focus on the camera
so it's hard to shot agressive and as close as i would like to, but hope it's watchable still ;)

Salist
21st February 2010, 16:21
Here are my photos from Swedish Rally...

Thursday
Shakedown: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/37-shakedown
Service Park: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/39-service-park
SS1 Karlastad: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/36-swedish-rally

Friday
SS2 Likenas 1: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/40-likenas1
SS4 Torntorp 1: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/41-torntorp1
SS5 Likenas 2: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/43-likenas2
SS7 Torntorp 2: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/44-torntorp2

Saturday
SS9 Vargasen 1: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/46-vargasen1
SS12 Hagfors Sprint 1: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/47-hagfors1

Sunday
SS18 Varmullsasen 1: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/48-varmullsasen1
SS21 Varmullsasen 2: http://drc.racing.hu/index.php/images/category/49-varmullsasen2

Total: 644 photos :)

jbmarcus21
25th February 2010, 19:44
S2000, WRC ... 181 pics of Rally Sweden http://planetemarcus.free.fr/photosswedenrally10.htm

gravelman
26th February 2010, 01:55
Did anyone get photos of the corner on the 2nd run through Likenas on Friday where Raikkonen, Al Qassimi, Sndell and Therman wennt straight on at the ned of the straight and we had to help hem back on to the road? (Wilson and Petters corner?!)

Krigen
26th February 2010, 02:09
Where is the pickems results!!! ? ? ??????? ?? ????

Timole
26th February 2010, 09:46
Did anyone get photos of the corner on the 2nd run through Likenas on Friday where Raikkonen, Al Qassimi, Sndell and Therman wennt straight on at the ned of the straight and we had to help hem back on to the road? (Wilson and Petters corner?!)

I have shots from Grönholm´s, Petters and Al Qassimis offs HERE (http://rallyphotos.pri.ee/index.php?page=1&gallery=2&sfpg=UmFsbHkgU3dlZGVuIDIwMTA7IDExLTE0LjAyLjIwMTA7I FJvb3RzaS8qKjUqKio3MzM0NDY0M2FhNzg5NTE1YWRiOTA1YTc 1ODIxZTIzYw).

MartijnS
26th February 2010, 13:38
That was another corner, I was at your corner too :)
The corner Tommy is talking about was a bit further on the stage.

jbmarcus21
26th February 2010, 21:38
Podium and finally stage... Rally Sweden pics : http://bit.ly/bktWQ1

Fleur
27th February 2010, 01:54
Hi All!!!
Anyone have photos of us from Sweden?? We were running at the back of the field, and not so fast as snow and ice really new for us!!!
Red Evo 9, car number 84, Green.
Thanks in advance if you have photos you wish to share!!
Fleur

Salist
27th February 2010, 10:41
Hi All!!!
Anyone have photos of us from Sweden?? We were running at the back of the field, and not so fast as snow and ice really new for us!!!
Red Evo 9, car number 84, Green.
Thanks in advance if you have photos you wish to share!!
Fleur

Hi Fleur,

I sent a PM for you.

bluuford
28th February 2010, 09:27
Found out from WRC.com that they still had eye on the sky for a long time. Seems like first step to live stages. And it was interesting to see that the most luckiest boy was Dani Sordo. He had really, really lucky spin, bearing in mind that he lost only 1 minute.

SubaruNorway
28th February 2010, 12:10
Found out from WRC.com that they still had eye on the sky for a long time. Seems like first step to live stages. And it was interesting to see that the most luckiest boy was Dani Sordo. He had really, really lucky spin, bearing in mind that he lost only 1 minute.

They've used it in Australia, NZ in the past and Finland last year. Nice as long as you're watching it, but incredebly annoying when you're on stage. Just look at 5:35min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJsNsIWfbOc

rallyman82
2nd March 2010, 22:34
The nice photo's of Rally Sweden 2010 see this website: http://www.tiva-tiva.com

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/fotos.php?any=2010&id_campionat=32&id_event=35

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_02_12_DSC_0650.jpg
http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_02_12_DSC_0663.jpg
http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_02_12_DSC_0462.jpg

http://www.tiva-tiva.com/rally/2010_02_14_DSC_0971.jpg

Sulland
3rd March 2010, 08:55
And who is this ?
http://www.tiva-tiva.com/fotos.php?any=2010&id_campionat=32&id_event=35#

Krigen
3rd March 2010, 08:59
And who is this ?
http://www.tiva-tiva.com/fotos.php?any=2010&id_campionat=32&id_event=35#

Hehe..

JFL
4th March 2010, 19:06
chat

Mirek
15th March 2010, 17:22
Nice video: http://kitcarsweb.com/sestrihy.htm

gravelman
30th December 2010, 00:41
Just wondering does anyone have any photos or links of the corner on Likenas, where Wilson and Solberg went off, and we had to push all the cars; Sandell, Therman, Kimi and Al Quassimi??
I was the guy who fell/flew like Superman when running to help.

Help much appreciated :)