View Full Version : Swedish Rally 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:27
the rally is over.....

Still another day to go! ;)

kolvas
13th February 2010, 16:27
It concerns me that Latvala is faster than Hirvonen... keep the car on the road JML!!!
maybe Wilsson told him to pass Sordo, and now it´s done and he can go a bit easier

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:28
No. After the jump occurred technical problems with the fuel tank.

Must be a very high-tech fuel tank then.

EavesFan09
JML quicker at the 10k marker over Sordo. How slow will Loeb be if Sordo is faster than Loeb it seems?

Langdale Forest
maybe Wilsson told him to pass Sordo, and now it´s done and he can go a bit easier

There is no need for JML to push because Sordo has dropped a massive amount of time on this stage. :)

N.O.T
13th February 2010, 16:29
SORDO D. / MARTÍ M. High-speed spin reported

Perra71
I´m so tired of this stagerepeating, is that some sort of orders from FIA or what?
3 stages a day is silly!

Langdale Forest
He must have got stuck in a snowbank as well with all that time loss.

kolvas
13th February 2010, 16:30
There is no need for JML to push because Sordo has dropped a massive amount of time on this stage. :)
and that´s just what he´s done

Simmi
Must have been a small off/overshoot for Sordo because he finished the stage at a regular pace.

Langdale Forest
I´m so tired of this stagerepeating, is that some sort of orders from FIA or what?
3 stages a day is silly!

That has been the case for many years. ;)

EavesFan09
13th February 2010, 16:31
He must have got stuck in a snowbank as well with all that time loss.

Oversteer somewhere.

Do we know Loeb's 3rd split time? It ain't showing on wrc.com.

Latvala does better than Sordo!!! :)

jonkka
13th February 2010, 16:33

+9.6 (=6:39.2)

Perra71
Langdale forest:
And it still sucks :(

Langdale Forest
Oversteer somewhere.

All the splits stopped working a few minets ago, but they are back now. :)

kolvas
Latvala fastest on the stage so far, and he´s past Sordo that made a mistake, he had snow on the hood

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:34
Langdale forest:
And it still sucks :(

But it means the spectators don't have to keep driving around all day.

Finni2
13th February 2010, 16:35
Another stage win for marcus to come? It's little pity that he is getting in groove so late.

But it was bit unrealistical to come in sweden without any preparation rally with wrc-car. At least I did expect that he would have participated to arctic rally in order to get in groove.

EavesFan09
13th February 2010, 16:35
All the splits stopped working a few minets ago, but they are back now. :)

What did I predict Loeb to do after 3rd split? He does 8:44.5. Wasn't as slow.

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:36
Another stage win for marcus to come?.

Not a great start from him on this stage, 0.7 slower than Mikko, but things could change.

Perra71
13th February 2010, 16:36
I fondly remembers the first time I attended the Swedish rally.
If I remember correctly it had around 30 stages & no repeats :)

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:39
Good split for Raikkonen.

EavesFan09
13th February 2010, 16:39
Another stage win for marcus to come? It's little pity that he is getting in groove so late.

But it was bit unrealistical to come in sweden without any preparation rally with wrc-car. At least I did expect that he would have participated to arctic rally in order to get in groove.

Not quite but he is on a flyer. Just +0.5 slower than Sordo after 1st split.

Mauri A
13th February 2010, 16:40

It might depend on how much you can use money.

blissard
13th February 2010, 16:43
Mikko and JM really flying on this stage.

Langdale Forest
The two works fords seem to be in a leagu of their own this afternoon.

Mauri A
[quote="Perra71"]I fondly remembers the first time I attended the Swedish rally.
If I remember correctly it had around 30 stages & no repeats :) [/QUOTE
In 1000 Lakes we had +50 and no repeats.

Mise
13th February 2010, 16:44
I wonder whether JML has found his missing speed or is this due to a fact that his tyres are in better shape than others

jonkka
13th February 2010, 16:45
In 1000 Lakes we had +50 and no repeats.

Yeah, but most of those were short ones.

EavesFan09
13th February 2010, 16:47
Marcus up to 10th overall. Got to have confidence going into tomorrow.

blissard
13th February 2010, 16:47
Grönholm in trouble again it seems.

Ondra WRC
13th February 2010, 16:48
what happened Gronholm +1:24,9 min. in SS15 :confused:

Langdale Forest
Grönholm in trouble again it seems.

Doesent look like it on the splits.

Mauri A
Yeah, but most of those were short ones.
Yes, but no 2 km Mickey Mouse stages anyway!

Ondra WRC
13th February 2010, 16:49
Gronholm: Lost lightpod "I overshoot junction."

Wim_Impreza
13th February 2010, 16:50
what happened Gronholm +1:24,9 min. in SS15 :confused:

GRÖNHOLM M. / RAUTIAINEN T.: Lost lightpod "I overshoot junction."

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:50
Yes, but no 2 km Mickey Mouse stages anyway!

If you ask Hirvonen or Latvala, they would say that there are no such things as a 'mickey mouse stage'.

Simmi
13th February 2010, 16:51
So with regards to the tyres. It seems like you were better to change early and get the best while you could. If you waited like the Seb's did you had two tyres that were so far gone they negated any benefit from the new pair out of the boot. And as a result also the new tyres probably went off quicker.

dimviii
13th February 2010, 16:54
SOLBERG P. / MILLS P. (st. č. 11) "I'm happy with time."

he is happy with 19secs loss at 18 km? :rolleyes: wtf?

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 16:55
He was probably happy with his pace before he overshot a junction.

Barreis
13th February 2010, 16:56
If Latvala now destroy ford it will be delicious..

Mauri A
13th February 2010, 16:56
So with regards to the tyres. It seems like you were better to change early and get the best while you could. If you waited like the Seb's did you had two tyres that were so far gone they negated any benefit from the new pair out of the boot. And as a result also the new tyres probably went off quicker.
Sounds right. Is this the first time when Ford has been more clever in tyre tactics than Citroen+

Simmi
13th February 2010, 17:05
Sounds right. Is this the first time when Ford has been more clever in tyre tactics than Citroen+

Definately it is unusual for Seb to make a wrong decision in this area. Cyprus last year for example he was a genius with his tyres on Day 1.

I'm not sure if this was by luck or judgement but Ford got it right. Will be interesting to see the state of the stages tonight on the coverage.

GigiGalliNo1
13th February 2010, 17:06
1am my time..... so

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

Happy Chinese New Year!

No i'm not in China, or Chinese. :p

Mauri A
13th February 2010, 17:06
If Latvala now destroy ford it will be delicious..
And obiviously you will be happy, regarding to your previous posts about "pay drivers".

Viking
13th February 2010, 17:09
Mikkel takes 25sec off PG! now we are talking :)

Barreis
13th February 2010, 17:14
And obiviously you will be happy, regarding to your previous posts about "pay drivers".

Not true.. :)

RS
13th February 2010, 17:17
Mikkel takes 25sec off PG! now we are talking :)

I think PG is cruising today, but also Mikkelsen has upped his pace throughout the rally. Any news on whether he will do sWRC as well as IRC? He seems to be 'best of the rest' here quite clearly.

pettersolberg29
13th February 2010, 17:23
Plans to do SWRC so it's unfortunate he's throwing away 17 points here by not being registered.

pettersolberg29
13th February 2010, 17:25
Could Mikkelsen catch PG? Andersson has admitted he's cruising and he may not care if Mikkelsen beats him as he isn't in the SWRC in Sweden. There is still 100km tomorrow plus a SSS tonight so who knows.

John V
13th February 2010, 17:26
I think PG is cruising today, but also Mikkelsen has upped his pace throughout the rally. Any news on whether he will do sWRC as well as IRC? He seems to be 'best of the rest' here quite clearly.
I will ask the team after rally, ok?

Mauri A
13th February 2010, 17:27
So, Hirvonen will lose some 2 or 3 secs on sprint stage, there is less than 20 secs difference for tomorrow, the battle is not over yet.

Sulland
13th February 2010, 17:34
I fondly remembers the first time I attended the Swedish rally.
If I remember correctly it had around 30 stages & no repeats :)

And that is how it should be for all rallies on snow and gravel IMO !
A bit more logistics but easily doable !

Iskald
13th February 2010, 17:35

PG is maybe a little to early in cruising mode? Time to wake up again, unless he wants Andreas even closer. But that time from Andreas Mikkelsen on SS15 is so good that PG would have had problems with it anyway.
I start to wonder if it was a wrong choice from Andreas`management to choose IRC. At the moment I don`t think they have any possibilities to do both. Anyway I believe the IRC-guys should note this. Andreas is actually very good on tarmac too, so... ;)

It starts hotting up for Patrick Sandell, too. Eivind Brynildsen had a very good run on SS15 and took 15 secs. from him. Quite a distance to go tomorrow also.

Iskald
13th February 2010, 17:37
Could Mikkelsen catch PG? Andersson has admitted he's cruising and he may not care if Mikkelsen beats him as he isn't in the SWRC in Sweden. There is still 100km tomorrow plus a SSS tonight so who knows.

He cares if he is beat by Andreas, you bet!

blissard
13th February 2010, 17:37
Hirvonen +6.4... that's a lot

eloyf1
13th February 2010, 17:41
It seems that Sordo has also suffered mechanical issues. Mechanics forgot to retire some kind of engine protections, in order to keep the engine hot outside stages, but on stage, the temperature went higher and higher, so he had to stop... Has anyone heard that?

Tomi
13th February 2010, 17:48
The thing that Tuohino manages to be so close in front with the S2000 tells it's going to be a very interesting SWRC, this year.

dimviii
13th February 2010, 17:50
Hirvonen +6.4... that's a lot

you have to try to loose 6.4 sec at 2 km. :D

Simmi
13th February 2010, 17:50
The thing that Tuohino manages to be so close in front with the S2000 tells it's going to be a very interesting SWRC, this year.

Yeah I did not expect him to be on the pace like this. Hopefully he can translate this to a full gravel event.

Tomi
13th February 2010, 17:52
Yeah I did not expect him to be on the pace like this. Hopefully he can translate this to a full gravel event.

there will be other much, much faster to come too.

blissard
13th February 2010, 17:53
Henning 10 sec behind Loeb on 1.87 km, how is that even possible?

And Grönholm +11.3..

pettersolberg29
13th February 2010, 18:05
PG 3rd on stage!

edit: now 4th. Tuohino 2nd!

Iskald
13th February 2010, 18:08
PG 3rd on stage!

And Andreas Mikkelsen 0,1 behind him. These two certainly knows what its all about at the moment!

edit: and Tuohino knows what its about too! This turns out to be a great battle.

blissard
13th February 2010, 18:09
Begin to wonder if someone has found a shortcut, results are rather strange.

Edit: Now Prokop is 1st! 15 secs ahead of Grönholm. 3.6 on Loeb, 10 on Mikko..., what's going on?

Hipo1990
13th February 2010, 18:09
Prokop 1st! oÓ

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 18:10
Tanak is on fire!

pettersolberg29
13th February 2010, 18:11
Maybe the ice is wearing away so its not as slippery? Prokop crushes Loeb!

edit: And now Sousa beats Loeb...?

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 18:12
Not literaly, I hope! ;)

noel157
13th February 2010, 18:13
Did PG make a mistake on SS15, something about going back and losing time, he's certainly unhappy. Google translate makes no sense:

Det var en mäkta irriterad P-G Andersson som kom till målet andra gången på Fredriksbergssträckan, SS15.

– Det gick bra ända fram till slutet här innan målet. Jag vete fan vad jag gjorde, jag körde fel vid en skylt och fick lov att backa och då tappade jag tid

RS
13th February 2010, 18:13
PG is maybe a little to early in cruising mode? Time to wake up again, unless he wants Andreas even closer. But that time from Andreas Mikkelsen on SS15 is so good that PG would have had problems with it anyway.
I start to wonder if it was a wrong choice from Andreas`management to choose IRC. At the moment I don`t think they have any possibilities to do both. Anyway I believe the IRC-guys should note this. Andreas is actually very good on tarmac too, so... ;)

Well either it is PGA taking it a bit easy or some small problems because the others (apart from Andreas) haven't really sped up that much in terms of gaps to the WRC boys.

Why do you think it was a mistake by Andreas' management to chose IRC, do you think it would be easier for him to win in sWRC?

Andreas did some tarmac events in Spain last year (+Bohemia & Barum) and was indeed quite fast, apart from Barum where he drove the Corsa.

I hope PG and Mikkelsen can find budget for sWRC too. It is a bit of a shame that the two fastest guys in the class are not yet down to do the full season.

Tuohino is as expected, reasonable pace on Sweden, not so sure that will translate to the other rounds if some faster guys start to join the championship though.

Iskald
13th February 2010, 18:14
Maybe the ice is wearing away so its not as slippery? Prokop crushes Loeb!

edit: And now Sousa beats Loeb...?

There is an explanation for this, of course. But funny anyhow.

Simmi
13th February 2010, 18:15
Wondering whether to believe these times. Will certainly be significant if they are correct.

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 18:15
If Prokop wins this stage, would this be the first time a S2000 car wins a stage in the WRC?

noel157
13th February 2010, 18:16
If Prokop wins this stage, would this be the first time a S2000 car wins a stage in the WRC?

They haven't had much chance before.....

N.O.T
13th February 2010, 18:17
lets not forget also that with the new system the 1st to second palce have a big difference but the 1st from no place has a HUGE difference....

rp
13th February 2010, 18:17
1st & 2nd for the Fiesta S2000! Not so bad in the WRC debut...

Francis44
13th February 2010, 18:22
Maybe the superspecial is so twisty that the powerfull WRC machines spend their time trying to fight to get the power on the ground but therefore the S2000 machines do it silky and smooth.

White Sauron
13th February 2010, 18:23
Just noticed a funny thing.... I now see 8 Manufacturer crews in the general classification (Hirvonen, Loeb, Latvala, Sordo, Ogier, Solberg, Gronholm, Raikkonen). Does it mean that now ALL manufacturers crews will always get team points no matter how low they finish??? And moreover, now we have two "useless" points, because there's not enough crews to take them for a team's account!!

Iskald
Well either it is PGA taking it a bit easy or some small problems because the others (apart from Andreas) haven't really sped up that much in terms of gaps to the WRC boys.

Why do you think it was a mistake by Andreas' management to chose IRC, do you think it would be easier for him to win in sWRC?

Andreas did some tarmac events in Spain last year (+Bohemia & Barum) and was indeed quite fast, apart from Barum where he drove the Corsa.

I hope PG and Mikkelsen can find budget for sWRC too. It is a bit of a shame that the two fastest guys in the class are not yet down to do the full season.

Tuohino is as expected, reasonable pace on Sweden, not so sure that will translate to the other rounds if some faster guys start to join the championship though.

I didn`t say "mistake". I wrote "wrong choice" - and thats a difference.
I still think WRC is the right place to be. IRC is quite OK, but its a sideshow IMO. Andreas wants to be world champion, and it would maybe be better for him to stay closer to the factory teams - and winning when the team bosses are watching.

PG drove wrong at a sign (don`t know how he managed that...) at the end of SS15 and had to back up. He was mighty irritated with himself.

awake27
Begin to wonder if someone has found a shortcut, results are rather strange.

Edit: Now Prokop is 1st! 15 secs ahead of Grönholm.
The times are slower than the first pass, no chance for any shortcuts :)

Mikko seems to have a quite safe margin to Seb. Difficult to lose with pure speed. Only if Sunday's repeated stages will be bad as today's ones so the tyre strategy will become a factor again. Even so Loeb needs to win all 5 stages, make the right tyre choice and hoping Mikko will make the wrong choice.

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 18:26
Just noticed a funny thing.... I now see 8 Manufacturer crews in the general classification (Hirvonen, Loeb, Latvala, Sordo, Ogier, Solberg, Gronholm, Raikkonen). Does it mean that now ALL manufacturers crews will always get team points no matter how low they finish??? And moreover, now we have two "useless" points, because there's not enough crews to take them for a team's account!!

Confusing!

Does that mean S2000/privateer WRC/Group N/S 1600 cars can still score overall points?

Tomi
13th February 2010, 18:27
Andreas wants to be world champion, and it would maybe be better for him to stay closer to the factory teams - and winning when the team bosses are watching.

exactly, and also useless to drive stages never to be used in WRC.

rp
13th February 2010, 18:30
Confusing!

Does that mean S2000/privateer WRC/Group N/S 1600 cars can still score overall points?

Yes. Same as earlier. P-G is now 10th in the overall results, so he would took one point.

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 18:35
This might be an unusual question, but if you walked down a stage the day after the rally, would you find lots of metal tyre studs?

jbmarcus21
13th February 2010, 18:38
new VIDEO Day 1 : http://bit.ly/9NxQiB

Ibbe[swe]
13th February 2010, 18:50
nice vid Marcus :)

got some pic redy for show... :bandit:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3149/k204168.jpg

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4038/k204059.jpg

Sulland
13th February 2010, 18:51

I think he already has this under control. Malcolm has offered him a deal for the future, and by that I mean in WRC as top dog in the top team. The IRC car is run by M-Sport and Malcolm is getting data from potential future WRC venues as well !

This are just my thoughts, not more than that !
Time will tell !

Woodeye
13th February 2010, 18:54
What do you think of Kimi's performance so far? I counted that he has won Petter ew times, Matt at least one and he was really close on Ogier on one stage also. I don't think it's too bad, eh?

Mauri A
13th February 2010, 18:56
What do you think of Kimi's performance so far? I counted that he has won Petter ew times, Matt at least one and he was really close on Ogier on one stage also. I don't think it's too bad, eh?
Bad, but not too bad!

Tomi
13th February 2010, 19:04
I think he already has this under control. Malcolm has offered him a deal for the future.

really? is this a fact or only rumour?

Tomi
13th February 2010, 19:07

Not so very good, but still Kimi has done only a few rallies, Wilson and theese he will beat very soon.

tmx
13th February 2010, 19:09
Henning 10 sec behind Loeb on 1.87 km, how is that even possible?

And Grönholm +11.3.. They wore out there tires while Loeb still has good tires, but maybe it's the 4kg lighter gearbox

pettersolberg29
13th February 2010, 19:12
Anyone got any pics of Mikkelsen?

Viking
13th February 2010, 19:15
Well there goes this old saying that you can not gain anything on this short stages :)

RS
13th February 2010, 19:27

That sounds too much like an excerpt from the 'Matthew Wilson book of driver development' for my taste. Personally, I think it is just as important (if not more so) for a driver to be in a competitve and varied championship and I think Hanninen's time in pWRC is possibly the reason he did not do better in IRC last year, but I expect big things from him this year.

If team bosses are looking at sWRC and not IRC, well then they are not doing their job properly.

Tomi
13th February 2010, 19:32
I think Hanninen's time in pWRC is possibly the reason he did not do better in IRC last year, but I expect big things from him this year.

Really, i think its because he did 1 year in irc already, if he does well.
Soon he hopefully will be in WRC where he should be, anyway.

N.O.T
13th February 2010, 19:52
any news on kimmi legend kid ??

Langdale Forest
13th February 2010, 20:16
He is not a WRC legend yet.

Ibbe[swe]
13th February 2010, 20:28

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1635/k204196.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3623/k204057.jpg

pettersolberg29
13th February 2010, 20:32
Thanks Ibbe.

Also, anyone else see Sordo slating Marti for the error which cost him a minute. He said he was 'stupid' and that this was 'more than a normal error'.
More at http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81500

Woodeye
13th February 2010, 20:35
He is not a WRC legend yet.

Noo..? Really?!? :rolleyes:

Sulland
really? is this a fact or only rumour?

If you read two lines further down, I clearly state that these are just my thoughts - nothing more !

iJones
And he's neither Kimmi nor Raikonnen/Raikonen. I know everyone does not have ä or ö on their keyboard but at least get the other letters right. :arrows:

Tomi
13th February 2010, 20:38
If you read two lines further down, I clearly state that these are just my thoughts - nothing more !

Just asked because i think someone else has said the same, it just sounds so ridiculous, because from now to a possible factory seat is still many years.

Raini
13th February 2010, 20:58
Kimi is good, but he has a little experience yet. And he is very close to top 5. drivers already. He is just need some time. On tarmac he will surprize definetely.

Mirek
13th February 2010, 21:04

http://www.autosport.cz/save_foto.php?f=6d3b65bb517a41b48e59f3717e37a4c1.j pg
http://www.autosport.cz/save_foto.php?f=7b5c05cd19e705cf09d79736a7c68bf9.j pg
http://www.autosport.cz/save_foto.php?f=1035f1cf663087164bcb5449175fa996.j pg

N.O.T
13th February 2010, 21:06
Kimi is good, but he has a little experience yet. And he is very close to top 5. drivers already. He is just need some time. On tarmac he will surprize definetely.

yes...very nice, very nice....need more people like you in here....Top 5 is not realistic i would say top 1 or 2 depends how much he attacks a stage, in sweden he just holds back because its his first official rally and he just wants to finish it.

His performance here amazed me and i am very difficult to amaze....for tarmac unfortunatelly the Citroen official WRC team will for sure undertune his car as they did for peter in this rally so i would expect him to be 3rd on tarmac behind Loeb and Sordo 2nd after team orders...

N.O.T
13th February 2010, 21:06
forget mikkelsen.... i want pictures of the future kimmi kid legend star.

PLuto
13th February 2010, 21:13
New pictures from today leg - http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=9900

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_4f8c520b125e7a1e69c389a615d4d5d3.jpg

Tomi
13th February 2010, 21:17

http://www.autosport.cz/img/clanky/b_4f8c520b125e7a1e69c389a615d4d5d3.jpg

lol, no need to drive gravel to make the roads less slippy.

A.F.F.
13th February 2010, 21:18
I have to take back my words from yesterday. Because this saturday has been thrilling and great rallying indeed :) Can't wait to see tomorrow... Fingers crossed for Mikko :up:

Ghostwalker
13th February 2010, 21:21
Did PG make a mistake on SS15, something about going back and losing time, he's certainly unhappy. Google translate makes no sense:

Det var en mäkta irriterad P-G Andersson som kom till målet andra gången på Fredriksbergssträckan, SS15.

– Det gick bra ända fram till slutet här innan målet. Jag vete fan vad jag gjorde, jag körde fel vid en skylt och fick lov att backa och då tappade jag tid

I heard what PG said on the radio and he said that things were going fine until the end where misread a sign and
took the wrong way and he then had to reverse which resulted in loss of time.

Hipo1990
13th February 2010, 21:33

Can u give login and pass? :S

tolis
13th February 2010, 21:40
You should register...It's easy and free... ;)

Mirek
13th February 2010, 21:44

You can register for free: http://www.autosport.cz/registrace/

I don't know what must be filled, just try :)

jméno - first name
příjmení - surname
ulice - street
město - city
PSČ - post code
přezdívka - nick name

Ghostwalker
13th February 2010, 21:52
I´m so tired of this stage repeating, is that some sort of orders from FIA or what?
3 stages a day is silly!

i believe this is because fewer used roads will save money for
the organizers.
it requires less staff.
Even if the majority of the stage staff is unpaid they still
need supplies as food & coffe aswell as technical equipment
walkie talkies and etc.[/*:m:10zdpam8]
less time keeping equipment and staff is needed[/*:m:10zdpam8]
less money needed to restore roads[/*:m:10zdpam8]
spectators don't have to rush away across northern Värmland
to get to the next stage which means, at least slighthly,
less traffic and parking chaos since many spectators can
choose to stay on the same stage since the cars will come again.[/*:m:10zdpam8]with that said i would also like to have maybe at least 1x2 more real stage on
Saturdays leg so we get at least one full dark stage for all drivers on Saturday.

But i doubt it will happen.

about epic fails we were 4 people who drove up for today's stages and we chose to go to spectator area 6A on Frediksberg which was a really stupid decions since the first thing we heard when we arrived was that the SweChamps cars would not run Frediksberg which came as a big surprise to us. I listened to Radio Värmland Rally Radio all day y-day and checked the websites around 22.30 (10.30pm) y-day evening and no news about cancelled stages.

The most irritating was that the safety clerk said that the decision was taken already at 15.00 (3pm) y-day afternoon but why wasn't this published at that time and mentioned in the radio?

If we had knew we had gone to Sågen instead instead
of first going to Fredriksberg.

We did eventually go to Sågen as well since we didn't
want to wait for 5-6 hours.

noel157
13th February 2010, 22:36
I heard what PG said on the radio and he said that things were going fine until the end where misread a sign and
took the wrong way and he then had to reverse which resulted in loss of time.

Thanks GW, thought it was a silly mistake, hopefully he can hold onto his lead tomorrow.

See Papa Wilson had a new hat (on MotorsTV tonight) exciting news I know.......

tolis
13th February 2010, 22:38
Another photo of Mikkelsen for you Ian...
http://www.ir7.at/fotos/2010/sweden/g/h79.html

noel157
13th February 2010, 22:42
Did the guy on MotorsTV tonight say there would be a separate programme for S-WRC? If so good news.

eloyf1
13th February 2010, 22:50
Thanks Ibbe.

Also, anyone else see Sordo slating Marti for the error which cost him a minute. He said he was 'stupid' and that this was 'more than a normal error'.
More at http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81500
Does anyone know what is happening in Citroën Racing this weekend?

They fail tire choices, Quesnel attacks Sordo after his best performance on snow ever, saying he is being pushed by Ogier, and Sordo attacks Martí, both in front of media...

giangino
13th February 2010, 22:55
Video Rally Sweden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ne_ITYbni4 - Shakedown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvTXQVoCKPY -Colin Crest Arena

bluuford
13th February 2010, 22:57
Quensel has had very bad times recently. No Peugeots in podium in Monte, Meeke off, Ogier tech problems, then exclusion in Scotland, that means no Podium in Scotland eighter. Now, Mikko proves to be fast and for once Ford got the tire tactics better than Citroen and Marti does small human mistake to loose a lot of time for them. Quensel senses that it will be difficult to win now and he has been without win or even without podium since the beginning of November. It is the same like people become grumpy when they have not had sex for more than 3 months ;-)

noel157
13th February 2010, 22:59
Quensel has had very bad times recently. No Peugeots in podium in Monte, Meeke off, Ogier tech problems, then exclusion in Scotland, that means no Podium in Scotland eighter. Now, Mikko proves to be fast and for once Ford got the tire tactics better than Citroen and Marti does small human mistake to loose a lot of time for them. Quensel senses that it will be difficult to win now and he has been without win or even without podium since the beginning of November. It is the same like people become grumpy when they have not had sex for more than 3 months ;-)

You sound grumpy........................... :)

Ghostwalker
13th February 2010, 23:10
bluuford, imo its hardly a surprise that the fords with Miko and
JML are fast in Sweden.

Motorsportfun
13th February 2010, 23:13
You sound grumpy........................... :)

ROTFL :rotflmao: :laugh:

serial jeff
13th February 2010, 23:17

They fail tire choices, Quesnel attacks Sordo after his best performance on snow ever, saying he is being pushed by Ogier, and Sordo attacks Martí, both in front of media...

Very unimpressive,especially by Quesnel. Seriously, Dani deserves better... he did well to stay in third for so long on his least favourite surface against JML. Especially since it's not like he'll even be allowed to win a rally.

Anyone know what Petter has been doing? Is there something wrong with the car or has he just gotten nervous about wrecking his new C4? Because he was doing better in the old Xsara than this.

tolis
13th February 2010, 23:19
What a jump from youngster Marius Aasen!!!!
http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/image_browse.php?id=43444

Doon
13th February 2010, 23:29
yes...very nice, very nice....need more people like you in here....Top 5 is not realistic i would say top 1 or 2 depends how much he attacks a stage, in sweden he just holds back because its his first official rally and he just wants to finish it.

His performance here amazed me and i am very difficult to amaze....for tarmac unfortunatelly the Citroen official WRC team will for sure undertune his car as they did for peter in this rally so i would expect him to be 3rd on tarmac behind Loeb and Sordo 2nd after team orders...

Holds back? Er....why did he go off in SS5 then? You slate Matt Wilson ....he holds back but hardly ever goes off. Had Kimi been holding back in his last 3 rallies then? where he has been off in every single one?.....I think more like he's on it fron the start, but goes off because he's lacks experience.

jbmarcus21
13th February 2010, 23:31
Marcus onboard video http://bit.ly/9NxQiB

N.O.T
13th February 2010, 23:48
Holds back? Er....why did he go off in SS5 then? You slate Matt Wilson ....he holds back but hardly ever goes off. Had Kimi been holding back in his last 3 rallies then? where he has been off in every single one?.....I think more like he's on it fron the start, but goes off because he's lacks experience.

Kimmis is here to stay son and dismantle all those fake WRC boys.....live with it and spare the bitter comments...

You all are really going to get a rude awakening in Mexico....Kimmi kid did legendary times in Sweden can you imagine what Block will do in a WRC...we are talking BLOCK this guy jumps over buildings and he is a true USA RALLY LEGEND....i just hope that the ford guys are not cheaters like citroen giving detuned cars to solberg and kimmi kid and they let Block win...i pray every night and day for it.

tmx
14th February 2010, 00:06

They fail tire choices, Quesnel attacks Sordo after his best performance on snow ever, saying he is being pushed by Ogier, and Sordo attacks Martí, both in front of media... Wow, after reading what Dani said to Marti in public I definitely lost some respect for him. I don't remember a recent top driver treating their codriver in a manner like that (except Gigi, but that's different context). I don't care for PR-type talking, but Dani choice of words here in public is really putting down his codriver as if he is only secondary or of low importance in the equation. Basically he's saying Marti is unprofessional, but he should say it in private

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 00:06

i think quesnel right now is already searching for medical help....i mean Citoren dominated snow events all these year and now...DISASTER.... well there is alwayd kimmi kid so not all that bad i suppose.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 00:09

are there any footage of this on the net yet ? i would like to laugh at citroen drama, i love drama....

eloyf1
14th February 2010, 00:24
Wow, after reading what Dani said to Marti in public I definitely lost some respect for him. I don't remember a recent top driver treating their codriver in a manner like that (except Gigi, but that's different context). I don't care for PR-type talking, but Dani choice of words here in public is really putting down his codriver as if he is only secondary or of low importance in the equation. Basically he's saying Marti is unprofessional, but he should say it in private
Well, now I have a doubt. In Spanish media, he says it's "unfortunate", not "stupid"... But it isn't a good enough excuse, I agree these issues must stay in the car...

are there any footage of this on the net yet ? i would like to laugh at citroen drama, i love drama....
http://www.autosport.com

Let's say Sordo isn't David Evans's favourite driver, but if those are real quotes, Citroën is just a mess right now.

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 00:28
Kimmis is here to stay son and dismantle all those fake WRC boys.....live with it and spare the bitter comments...

You all are really going to get a rude awakening in Mexico....Kimmi kid did legendary times in Sweden can you imagine what Block will do in a WRC...we are talking BLOCK this guy jumps over buildings and he is a true USA RALLY LEGEND....i just hope that the ford guys are not cheaters like citroen giving detuned cars to solberg and kimmi kid and they let Block win...i pray every night and day for it.

Does kimmi mean something offensive in your native language? Or do you write his name wrong in purpose just to show your lack of respect?

I'm not bugging you, I'm just curious ?? Because you must know his name is Kimi, right?

tmx
14th February 2010, 00:42
Well, now I have a doubt. In Spanish media, he says it's "unfortunate", not "stupid"... But it isn't a good enough excuse, I agree these issues must stay in the car... Then I may be mistaken. I thought autosport.com tend to be accurate and not twisting words unlike crash.net which I avoid. Well hopefully we can see the footage of it.

eloyf1
14th February 2010, 00:52
Then I may be mistaken. I thought autosport.com tend to be accurate and not twisting words unlike crash.net which I avoid. Well hopefully we can see the footage of it.
I have no concerns over Autosport, I have concerns over Sordo's English... :p

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 01:26
Does kimmi mean something offensive in your native language? Or do you write his name wrong in purpose just to show your lack of respect?

I'm not bugging you, I'm just curious ?? Because you must know his name is Kimi, right?

doesn;t mean anything in greek...but out of seer excitment to have such a magnifiscent human speciment in our sport my mind cannot coprehend (among other things) his name exactly, thus the mistake.

I do apologise....

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 01:29
Well, now I have a doubt. In Spanish media, he says it's "unfortunate", not "stupid"... But it isn't a good enough excuse, I agree these issues must stay in the car...

www.autosport.com (http://www.autosport.com)

Let's say Sordo isn't David Evans's favourite driver, but if those are real quotes, Citroën is just a mess right now.

yes ...

if marcs mistake was unprofessional then if those comments are true Sordo is double as unprofessional...

he should take some lessons from Loeb how to handle mistakes of others...i don;t recall any comments of Loeb about elena when they ran out of gas in Cyprus a few years back.

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 01:57
doesn;t mean anything in greek...but out of seer excitment to have such a magnifiscent human speciment in our sport my mind cannot coprehend (among other things) his name exactly, thus the mistake.

I do apologise....

Fair enough... so it is the latter option. Apologise accepted.

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 06:20
Morning all, coffee brewed, comfortable chair and a task-free day to enjoy the rallying. Here is hoping Mikko keeps up the impressive effort from yesterday.

14th February 2010, 06:31
Morning all, coffee brewed, comfortable chair and a task-free day to enjoy the rallying. Here is hoping Mikko keeps up the impressive effort from yesterday.
Its going to be a long night for me here in Australia, not worrying aboput university tomorrow!! Hope Mikko and Loeb fight 100% of the way to the end of the rally

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 06:46
Ah it's all good, WRC days are special cases!
It's coming on 3:40pm here in Japan so will be a long night for me too although it's not a worry. I think Loeb will come out fighting, he doesn't like loosing out to anyone so he might suprise us this morning.

jonkka
14th February 2010, 07:07
Splits are patchy

darkstar
14th February 2010, 07:13
so, almost no advantage for loeb here, well done :)

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 07:13
0.2 of a second, Seb needs to go all out!

azblk
14th February 2010, 07:21
Mikko wont be caught if thats all Seb can do per stage

darkstar
14th February 2010, 07:23
thats defenetly true. next stage is coming up soon, lets see what happens there.

Mirek
14th February 2010, 07:26
Prokop had big troubles with engine ECU (in service park) and with frozen throttle link.

John V
14th February 2010, 07:27
Morning to all, hej to Sweden. Smbd from Sweden or Norway can forward news about their drivers from rally catched on air? My swedish is so week, tack ;)

Ghostwalker
14th February 2010, 07:28
Morning to all, hej to Sweden. Smbd from Sweden or Norway can forward news about their drivers from rally catched on air? My swedish is so week, tack ;)

i would if the Swedish Rally Radio would be working for me but its not.

Perra71
14th February 2010, 07:31
Grönholm pushed to hard and the tires faded.
Östberg had no front brakes.

awake27
14th February 2010, 07:31
0.2 of a second, Seb needs to go all out!
Stages are so fast that you can only lose time by doing a couple little mistakes than gain. Loeb needs now 4 secs per stage, so probably after the next stage will have to settle for 2nd position.

John V
14th February 2010, 07:32
i would if the Swedish Rally Radio would be working for me but its not.
I'm trying to listen SR Värmland, this link is working (http://www.sr.se/webbradio/webbradio.asp?type=live&Id=204&BroadcastDate=&IsBlock=) , but as I told, I know almost nothing in Swedish. Tack so mycket for any news!

Perra71
14th February 2010, 07:35
Latvala and Sordo both said that they aren´t pushing, only picking up points now!

Ghostwalker
14th February 2010, 07:36
I'm trying to listen SR Värmland, this link is working (http://www.sr.se/webbradio/webbradio.asp?type=live&Id=204&BroadcastDate=&IsBlock=) , but as I told, I know almost nothing in Swedish. Tack so mycket for any news!

not working for me :( it worked fine two days ago.

Perra71
14th February 2010, 07:38
Ghostwalker: funkar perfekt för mig, har du ändrat nån inställning eller nåt?

darkstar
14th February 2010, 07:39
Latvala and Sordo both said that they aren´t pushing, only picking up points now!

thats the most sensefull thing to do. latvala cant catch loeb and sordo is too far away from latvala.

satukata
14th February 2010, 07:40
great battle.. Go Mikko!!

John V
14th February 2010, 07:41
I had no problem at all till this moment as well, using Firefox, went through official site link (just blocking pop-up window)

Mirek
14th February 2010, 07:43
Mikkelsen stil attacking...

jonkka
14th February 2010, 07:46
Loeb is giving up?

Viking
14th February 2010, 07:47
]Mikkelsen stil attacking...

But he has got a 10 sec penalty (1 M LATE AT TC 16G)

Ghostwalker
14th February 2010, 07:47

nix, inte ändrat nåt.
Testat på två olika datorer dessutom och fler olika program.

*edit finally working with Iexpl. Firefox refuse to load it the same with Win Media PLayer,

awake27
14th February 2010, 07:48
Ok Mikko has it in the bag now.

darkstar
]Mikkelsen stil attacking...

he has some good chance, if he catches andersson hes got my full repsect! ;)

satukata
Great Mikko, Seb can´t go as fast!!!

Tomi
14th February 2010, 07:49
nix, inte ändrat nåt.
Testat på två olika datorer dessutom och fler olika program.

funkar bra, som en tågtoalett.

Perra71
14th February 2010, 07:50
I´m sad to say but it´s over.
Congrats Mikko!

Mirek
14th February 2010, 07:50
Loeb: "I decided to stop fighting."

Perra71
14th February 2010, 07:51
Loeb said he stopped fighting and settling for 2:nd.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!

darkstar
14th February 2010, 07:51
hmm, strange...i hadnt expected that!

awake27
14th February 2010, 07:52
They say Loeb hit a snowbank, so probably decided to get safe 2nd place than risk crashing out for 0.00001 seconds.

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 07:52
Seb has been rattled and Hirvonen is driving with a new passion.

Good on you Mikko!

satukata
14th February 2010, 07:53
Congrats Mikko, fast and calm!! no any mistakes!!

Go Mikko our Hero!!

awake27
14th February 2010, 07:57
Well then, time to spend our Sunday doing something. Goodbye and cya all in Mexico. Have a nice day!

Ucci
14th February 2010, 08:00
The game is over !! Congratulations to Mikko&Ford, they deserved!
I'm a bit disappointed about Loeb's performance, but still it is yust one race, we have a lot of them in front of us!!
Well done Mikko!

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 08:21
Morning all. Great to see another stage success for BP Ford Abu Dhabi. Was Latvala on the pace at any time?

jonkka
14th February 2010, 08:28
Was Latvala on the pace at any time?

Three stage wins so far... but generally, no.

Woodeye
14th February 2010, 08:35
Looking really good for Mikko.

Was Kimi in the ditch again on SS18?

noel157
14th February 2010, 08:35
Three stage wins so far... but generally, no.

Looks like Papa Wilsom told J-M to leave Seb and Mikko alone and get to the end. Just a pity Sordo had his problems.

Wim_Impreza
14th February 2010, 08:37
What happened with Sołowow in this SS?

Ondra WRC
14th February 2010, 08:39
What happened with Sołowow in this SS?

Went off.

HaCo
14th February 2010, 08:40
Andersson proves how good the Skoda really is.

Wim_Impreza
14th February 2010, 08:45
Thank you Ondra.

Viking
14th February 2010, 08:54
I think Malcolm should have let Mikkelsen test the car more before the rally, maybe instead of Grönholm. But without the puncture on ss4 it would be a real fight with PG :up:

Gard
14th February 2010, 08:54
Andersson proves how good the Skoda really is.

I also think that Mikkelsen and Tuohino has proved that the ford are up to pace by now

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 08:57
Just talking about Grondolms future. Think he will return to Stobart full time?

Wim_Impreza
14th February 2010, 09:01
Just talking about Grondolms future. Think he will return to Stobart full time?

That isn't possible. Grönholm only does rallies now which he like or smaller rallies where he is invited.

jbmarcus21
14th February 2010, 09:04
new Day2 video http://bit.ly/9NxQiB

Francis44
14th February 2010, 09:04
I dont see Grönholm making the rest of the season, but I see im doing 2 or 3 more rallys, probably Portugal and Finland.

Kamikaze
14th February 2010, 09:23
Looks like Papa Wilsom told J-M to leave Seb and Mikko alone and get to the end. Just a pity Sordo had his problems.

Looks like Papa Quesnel told Seb to leave Mikko alone and go to the end....

HaCo
14th February 2010, 09:27
Very, very impressive by the Fin, how he can dis-encourage Master Loeb.

Boudica
14th February 2010, 09:28
Looking really good for Mikko.

Was Kimi in the ditch again on SS18?

His front wheel was wobbling.

14th February 2010, 09:30
Looks like Papa Quesnel told Seb to leave Mikko alone and go to the end....

lol..

Papa Quesnel doesn't seem like a happy man today :(

White Sauron
14th February 2010, 09:32
Just watched the coverage of Day2, and I really liked Seb's comment after Sagen1: "In two weeks I can win a rally if I continue like this". His comments get better and better with each year))

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 09:39
Nice and expected win from Hirvonen...Loeb gave up in a rally he had more to lose than win by pushing...now he goes to mexico to see if Hirvonen really improved but also master of the road posisition tactics.

It will be interesting to see the role of sordo and latvala in the following rallies, and of course the steps forward ogier did if any on surfaces he knows better...

Kimmi kid legend improves as his covers meters with his undertuned car and shows who is the boss. his battle with Block in mexico for the win i think its going to be fantastic, block is no tourist he jumps over building and makes sideways videos of pure action. Maybe he is too much for kimmi kid.

HaCo
14th February 2010, 09:42
Anyone watching MotorsTV? Another onboard party! I really think they lost a container with camera's are some payment envelopes for cameramen.

Viking
14th February 2010, 09:43
Watching the inboards I have to say that former can-opener Hirvonen has become quite some driver :)

Tomi
14th February 2010, 09:58
It's gone quite like expected sofar, Bosse maybe a small dissapointment, the pace is there but the lack of driving shows.
Ogier continiues to impress, maybe it would be clever for Sordo to look for a seat in the new teams next year, if Loeb still continiues.

John V
14th February 2010, 10:01
Think it's still open. 55.8 km of stages to go on one set + two spare tyres.

Ghostwalker
14th February 2010, 10:02
Think it's still open. 55.8 km of stages to go on one set + two spare tyres.

nah Seb is over 5 secs slower at the 2nd split.

14th February 2010, 10:03
It's gone quite like expected sofar, Bosse maybe a small dissapointment, the pace is there but the lack of driving shows.
Ogier continiues to impress, maybe it would be clever for Sordo to look for a seat in the new teams next year, if Loeb still continiues.
Rumour was that Sordo would go into a lead role in a VW team.. Could have been made up but he will have to start looking for a seat with Citroen being in love with Ogier

Mauri A
14th February 2010, 10:07
Now I believe it. Mr Loeb has given up.

John V
14th February 2010, 10:11
Now I believe it. Mr Loeb has given up.
Me too now. But race finish is at parc fermé.

Mauri A
14th February 2010, 10:14
Me too now. But race finish is at parc fermé.
Yes, anything can still happen. BTW, this is rally, no race!

dimviii
14th February 2010, 10:20
Gronholm maybe for second in this ss?

edit yes!

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 10:23
Gronholm is back to his old happy self now. Just a pity he did not have a trouble free run. Love the way 'Ice-man' talks. Reporters seem to be a bit scared when talking to him, little bit of hesitation in their voices.

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 10:31
I fancy van Merksteikn to be competitive with PGA's 6:22.2. Faster than PGA through first split. Up +0.4 on Andersson. Predicting him to be around 13th or 14th if he keeps up the pace.

Loeb may have given up (though he isn't far from Mikko overall) but he is still doing very decent times on stages. Loeb can get nowhere near on SS20 though.

Mirek
14th February 2010, 10:43
Short video from yesterday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwvT7VtcJM&feature=channel

dimviii
14th February 2010, 10:43
Jari for ss win?

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 10:44
This is going to be a brilliant start for the season altough at friday I got frustrated they start playing cat and mouse. But no, this has been all rallying. And I got no problem nonen what so ever that it's going to be Mikko who wins at Sweden :D *yet fingers crossed*

kolvas
14th February 2010, 10:58
Petter is whining about the car, it doesn´t turn in to the corner and no traction in the front.

Ghostwalker
14th February 2010, 10:59
Marcus gave an explanation to his performance and that is that he is very inexperienced with driving with the new tires when they gets worn down.

Mauri A
14th February 2010, 11:04
All well so far. In a hour I can concentrate in following the last stage live.

bluuford
14th February 2010, 11:06
Petter is whining about the car, it doesn´t turn in to the corner and no traction in the front.

Yeah. maybe he should sell his cars to Galli and Rautenbach instead and buy couple of Focuses ;-)

EavesFan09
14th February 2010, 11:07
Prokpop and Sandell are having a great battle. Prokop only +0.01 slower after the 4th split. But I expect Sandell to be just a few seconds slower coming in than Prokop.

Tomi
14th February 2010, 11:07

strange, even he has been saving tires for 2 days by now :D

Xsara Fan
14th February 2010, 11:09
Yeah. maybe he should sell his cars to Galli and Rautenbach instead and buy couple of Focuses ;-)

For the moment Petter is slower than Ostberg`s old Impreza S12B! May it`s not a car problem ;)

malscar
14th February 2010, 11:10
Petter is whining about the car, .

Nothing new, he seems to have developed this over the last few years.

EavesFan09
Prokop just 0.4 second off Sandell. Prokop with 11:51.3 and Sandell 11:51.8.

Kamikaze

Maybe he should have buy a actual Rallycar instead a 2.nd-Class one :p

kolvas
14th February 2010, 11:14
Maybe he should have buy a actual Rallycar instead a 2.nd-Class one :p

he should have bought a S2000, but then he would be after PG and Mikkelsen

Wim_Impreza
14th February 2010, 11:18
Why isn't it never Petter's own fault?

Mirek
14th February 2010, 11:21
Prokop just 0.4 second off Sandell. Prokop with 11:51.3 and Sandell 11:51.8.

They are separated by one and half minutes overal. They don't fight with each other at all.

kolvas
14th February 2010, 11:21
It seems like he needs about 2 weeks of rallying to get the setup right, he´s been practicing alot with the new car but can´t get things right.
Mikkelsen and PG had about 40km of testrunning with their cars

Wim_Impreza
14th February 2010, 11:22
It seems like he needs about 2 weeks of rallying to get the setup right, he´s been practicing alot with the new car but can´t get things right.
Mikkelsen and PG had about 40km of testrunning with their cars

Yes, but Petter already drove two rallies in a C4 last year.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 11:24
any kimmi kid new please ?? he was impressive today as well, yet no news from the propaganda WRC guys....

Ghostwalker
14th February 2010, 11:25

i dont think its anyone's fault really.

The C4 is still a pretty new experience for Petter.
Sure he is professional but till big difference between the
Xsara and the C4 even if he had two rallies last year with it.

pettersolberg29
14th February 2010, 11:26
Petter has said it's his fault. He says he's losing time and he doesn't know why, but the car is OK. That means he knows the problem is between him and the car. Whether that is his lack of speed, or he cannot get used to the car - it's his problem. Friday the car was the problem. Since then it's been his mentality and confidence which is resulting in rubbish times.

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 11:29

Bad karma ?

Tomi
14th February 2010, 11:32
he should have bought a S2000, but then he would be after PG and Mikkelsen

But then Bosse could make him a drivable car, at same he makes for Mikkelsen.

alleskids
14th February 2010, 11:34
Rumour was that Sordo would go into a lead role in a VW team.. Could have been made up but he will have to start looking for a seat with Citroen being in love with Ogier

IF VW Motorsport will go into WRC, Carlos Sainz will have a big role in it, and if he still keeps looking after Dani Sordo, it would be natural to give Sordo a test role. It would be a good package, Sordo and Al Attiyah devellopping the Volkswagen WRCar. Citroen is a 1 man/1 nationality only team

Mauri A
14th February 2010, 11:36
Looks like our Greek friend Papadosöpödopoulos has found a couple of new puppies to play with, Block and Kimi!

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 11:41
rally guys like you are like that when they confront real men and fine human speciments like kimmi and blok...calling them puppies shows how disrespectful you are towards motorsports and the human race in general.

pettersolberg29
14th February 2010, 11:47
I know it's on purpose but putting 'kimmi' and 'blok' instead of Kimi and Block is really, really getting my goat!

Sulland
14th February 2010, 11:50
i dont think its anyone's fault really.

The C4 is still a pretty new experience for Petter.
Sure he is professional but till big difference between the
Xsara and the C4 even if he had two rallies last year with it.

Took a while for Loeb to prefer the C4 over the Xsara as well. But I think this one is inside Petters head, and he needs more testing to get back !
Plain and simple; he was too keen and overdrove the car, and afterwards he has taken it easier, but dont find his rythm with his new dancepartner !

Hopefully better next time out !

Josti
14th February 2010, 11:55
rally guys like you are like that when they confront real men and fine human speciments like kimmi and blok...calling them puppies shows how disrespectful you are towards motorsports and the human race in general.

I love the rant you're on NOT.

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 11:56
I love the rant you're on NOT.

i just do all this for the human race...

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 12:00
I would like to know something N.O.T is there any driver of another series you would welcome to the WRC? ;)

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 12:04
I would like to know something N.O.T is there any driver of another series you would welcome to the WRC? ;)

I live for the day the sponsor bike boy clown returns ..... I LIVE FOR THAT MOMENT !!!!!

N.O.T
14th February 2010, 12:05
on a serious note i would like ekstrom back.....

jonkka
14th February 2010, 12:05
He's high again...

Mirek
14th February 2010, 12:06

Travis Pastrana possibly?

jonkka
14th February 2010, 12:06
They are running final stage in reverse order...

A.F.F.
14th February 2010, 12:09
I know it's on purpose but putting 'kimmi' and 'blok' instead of Kimi and Block is really, really getting my goat!

Admtting it is like putting new batteries in to a Duracell bunny... that is just what our Mr.Mousefart needs to keep it going :)

pettersolberg29
on a serious note i would like ekstrom back.....

That would be great. He's a star of most motorsport genres - along with Sarrazin probably the most diverse talent in rally, DTM, F1, Le Mans.

Xsara Fan
Guys, is somewhere any live video from the last stage?

WRCfan
14th February 2010, 12:10
I live for the day the sponsor bike boy clown returns ..... I LIVE FOR THAT MOMENT !!!!!

I am sure your greatest wish can come true soon! Will be a happy day for all!