29th July 2009, 12:02
http://www.italiaspeed.com/2009/cars/ferrari/07/458_italia/2807.html

*drools*

gloomyDAY
29th July 2009, 14:32
Damn. :eek:

AndyRAC
29th July 2009, 15:19
Not bad, for a little run a round car..........

Mark in Oshawa
29th July 2009, 20:10
I'd like that little runabout.....it would be fun to drive around my hometown beating up on domestic iron...

Rollo
30th July 2009, 00:14
I think I like about 95% of the car. Since this is a car which I'll never own and drive, really all I can comment on is how it looks.

The nose is nice, the cabin from the b-pillar forwards provides excellent vision from what I can make out, and even the glass cover for the rear lets the world see that glorious il paio di teste rossa... but then it gets weird with those tail light clusters and curious cutouts at the back. A set of lights like the Alfa Romeo MiTo or even Ferrari's own 308GTB would have suited this car well.

This surely has to be a Pininfarina design. It's far too elegant to be anyone else.

Daniel
30th July 2009, 00:17
I think I like about 95% of the car. Since this is a car which I'll never own and drive, really all I can comment on is how it looks.

The nose is nice, the cabin from the b-pillar forwards provides excellent vision from what I can make out, and even the glass cover for the rear lets the world see that glorious il paio di teste rossa... but then it gets weird with those tail light clusters and curious cutouts at the back. A set of lights like the Alfa Romeo MiTo or even Ferrari's own 308GTB would have suited this car well.

This surely has to be a Pininfarina design. It's far too elegant to be anyone else.
Agreed, perhaps the back isn't as nice as the rest of the car but I think it just looks dead modern and very clean. I think it's just a fantastic bit of design.

Jag_Warrior
30th July 2009, 06:26
Sweet! That's the first 3/4 series Ferrari I've liked since the 348.

Donney
30th July 2009, 16:25
Santa Madonna!!!!!!