PDA

View Full Version : Best Online Site to Watch the Hungarian GP?

Areez2006
25th July 2009, 22:53
Hey guys how's it going?

I always get upset during the F1 season when Fox decides to pick up the broadcast of F1 races here in America. It's not because I don't like Fox's broadcast, but because I sometimes end up finding out who won the race by accident. For example, two weeks ago I was watching the IRL GP at Toronto at 1 pm, and they told us the winner of the German GP before it came on Fox at 3 pm! Anyway, if anyone knows of a good website to watch it tomorrow, I would appreciate it.

PS - Get well soon Massa

Valve Bounce
25th July 2009, 23:48
Hey guys how's it going?

I always get upset during the F1 season when Fox decides to pick up the broadcast of F1 races here in America. It's not because I don't like Fox's broadcast, but because I sometimes end up finding out who won the race by accident. For example, two weeks ago I was watching the IRL GP at Toronto at 1 pm, and they told us the winner of the German GP before it came on Fox at 3 pm! Anyway, if anyone knows of a good website to watch it tomorrow, I would appreciate it.

PS - Get well soon Massa

I don't believe it. :( I've posted this a zillion times and guys keep asking.
Go to pino's chat ten minutes before the race (or quals in future) : http://hyena-hosting.com/chat/phpMyChat.php3
then ask around; you will be given a link almost immediately.