PDA

View Full Version : N.Technology takes FIA to court

Ghostwalker
13th July 2009, 14:21
sorry if this have been posted before.

Anyhow an article at autosport.com (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/76907) says that N.Technology and MSC ,the company that backed them up for their F1 application, will take FIA into court .

The N.Technology outfit had hoped to make it onto the grid next season but it withdrew its application in June after what it felt were 'irregularities' and uncertainties about the 2010 championship.

The team told AUTOSPORT that the judge accepted it had a valid case for a hearing, and the matter will now be heard on September 15.

MSC board member Angelo Codignoni, who is a former CEO of Eurosport, told AUTOSPORT: "We are doing this in the name of sport. From our point of view, the procedure for dealing with new entrants was not respected and there was not transparency about the process and preparations for the 2010 championship."
I wonder if this is a act of their own or if FOTA have something to do with it?

I am evil Homer
13th July 2009, 14:56
Not sure FOTA would care TBH...seems more like they want to see (as do I!!!) the criteria for entry and how the teams accepted passed this test and where those that failed to make it didn't 'score'.

Quite rightly this is about transparency of the process as they say - how did FIA choose the teams. I miagine it's something Mr Richards and Prodrive would also like to know - assume they got minus points for "wanting to work with McLaren" :D

ioan
13th July 2009, 15:19
Good for them, and for us.
The selection process need to be made public, and this is what the process should do.

ClarkFan
13th July 2009, 16:21
About time someone sued Max! Now we'll see how well he fares when cornered. :arrows:

ClarkFan