PDA

View Full Version : Future quote from Webber?

Hondo
12th July 2009, 23:45
A snippet from a possible Webber and son chat in the future after the boy's first Formula Ford season...

..." I know it smarts a bit now lad ( while breaking the boy's leg with an iron bar ) but you'll be thanking your old Dad next year, believe me. It worked for Shumacher, it worked for me, and it will work for you too!".

AJP
12th July 2009, 23:53
A snippet from a possible Webber and son chat in the future after the boy's first Formula Ford season...

..." I know it smarts a bit now lad ( while breaking the boy's leg with an iron bar ) but you'll be thanking your old Dad next year, believe me. It worked for Shumacher, it worked for me, and it will work for you too!".

:)

Im sure people were not being serious when they were wishing Mark well for the upcoming season..."break a leg mate"

Ari
13th July 2009, 00:16

haha! Yeah not bad. ;)

Valve Bounce
13th July 2009, 04:24
:)

Im sure people were not being serious when they were wishing Mark well for the upcoming season..."break a leg mate"

The appropriate well wish is:"Into the lion's den" :D