steve_spackman
8th July 2009, 03:20
This guy is NUTS

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_iran_opposition

So is this guy

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090707/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_us_iran_israel

ioan
8th July 2009, 10:53
I wonder what definition of 'free' does Ahmadinejad use.

Sonic
8th July 2009, 11:16
The same one maX does :p :

Dave B
8th July 2009, 13:15
He did previously say that they were Iran's fairest elections, which is very possibly true, but even Ant & Dec would think twice before rigging one of their competitions to this extent.

Roamy
8th July 2009, 16:12
The sad thing is that the Jews are going to pop these guys but it could lead to retaliation where the good iranians are put in the middle. You will notice right now we are politicing the world that we can't stand in the way and we don't control Israel. It is getting close

Drew
8th July 2009, 19:17
The sad thing is that the Jews are going to pop these guys but it could lead to retaliation where the good iranians are put in the middle. You will notice right now we are politicing the world that we can't stand in the way and we don't control Israel. It is getting close

What? America pretty much does control Israel. If America was to drop it's support both economically and politically, it'd be pretty much done for.

I suspect the Iranian elections were as free as North Korea is democratic.

steve_spackman
8th July 2009, 20:17
What? America pretty much does control Israel. If America was to drop it's support both economically and politically, it'd be pretty much done for.

The Iranian elections were free, compared to our elections.. G Brown is PM , yet he never got votted in :D

Roamy
9th July 2009, 00:07

You are right Drew but the question is how much would they take out before they went under. I would imagine Germany would be pretty flat before they were done in.

Jag_Warrior
9th July 2009, 16:47

Actually, it's more the other way around: in this case, the tail wags the dog.

By law, we must support Israel. One of the more amusing laws is the Cranston Amendment. We must lend Israel at least enough money each year for them to make the interest payments on the money that we've already lent them. So when people say that Israel has never defaulted on a loan payment... well, no, I don't guess it has. If we're obligated to loan them the money to make the payment, kinda makes it easy for them to make the payment, huh? What I've always gotten a kick out of is the fact that we pay Israel interest on the money that we have allocated, but not yet distributed to them. I asked a banker friend of mine if he'd give me a deal like that and he told me that if he did, we'd both end up in jail. Come on, dude! You approve a loan for me. I don't take it out of the bank (so I don't owe any interest), but you guys pay me interest on it.

As much as people whine about the gun lobby and the tobacco lobby... there is no lobby as powerful as the Israeli/Zionist lobby. The only group or party that has ever stood up to the Israeli lobby (sane, non-whacko groups, I'm talking about) is the Libertarian Party and the libertarian movement. Most of the neocons and Evangelicals in the GOP are Zionists themselves. And many of the liberal Dems are as well.

If Israel decides to attack Iran, and anyone else steps in, we are obligated to defend Israel, up to and including a nuclear response.

And remember, to be opposed to Zionism is akin to being anti-Semitic! If you don't fully support Israel (even more than your own nation), you better go watch Sophie's Choice and Schindler's List all weekend until you get your mind right. Once your azz is loaded up with enough guilt (over something that you had nothing to do with), you'll soon roll over and submit to the Zionists. Live it. Love it. Believe it!

Tazio
9th July 2009, 17:09
Bold words my man! I applaud you. I am not anti-Semitic, but Zionism has run amuck!
Now if we could get one single politician to seriously address this inequitable deal.
However money talks, even when you’re getting your pocket picked! :arrows:

race aficionado
9th July 2009, 19:45
Actually, it's more the other way around: in this case, the tail wags the dog.

By law, we must support Israel. One of the more amusing laws is the Cranston Amendment. We must lend Israel at least enough money each year for them to make the interest payments on the money that we've already lent them. So when people say that Israel has never defaulted on a loan payment... well, no, I don't guess it has. If we're obligated to loan them the money to make the payment, kinda makes it easy for them to make the payment, huh? What I've always gotten a kick out of is the fact that we pay Israel interest on the money that we have allocated, but not yet distributed to them. I asked a banker friend of mine if he'd give me a deal like that and he told me that if he did, we'd both end up in jail. Come on, dude! You approve a loan for me. I don't take it out of the bank (so I don't owe any interest), but you guys pay me interest on it.

As much as people whine about the gun lobby and the tobacco lobby... there is no lobby as powerful as the Israeli/Zionist lobby. The only group or party that has ever stood up to the Israeli lobby (sane, non-whacko groups, I'm talking about) is the Libertarian Party and the libertarian movement. Most of the neocons and Evangelicals in the GOP are Zionists themselves. And many of the liberal Dems are as well.

If Israel decides to attack Iran, and anyone else steps in, we are obligated to defend Israel, up to and including a nuclear response.

And remember, to be opposed to Zionism is akin to being anti-Semitic! If you don't fully support Israel (even more than your own nation), you better go watch Sophie's Choice and Schindler's List all weekend until you get your mind right. Once your azz is loaded up with enough guilt (over something that you had nothing to do with), you'll soon roll over and submit to the Zionists. Live it. Love it. Believe it!

Thanks Jag.
Very interesting and it pretty much sucks.
How idiotic!

I had never heard of Cranston Amendment.
It should repealed.
http://freshcleanday.com/2005/05/repeal-cranston-amendment.html
:s mokin:

Mark in Oshawa
10th July 2009, 20:12
I still wonder how Israel keeps getting dragged into this..

Stay on the topic at hand. Iran is a theocratic dictatorship with limited freedoms to a special few. Shame...because it is obvious the people there want to join the secular, democratic states...

Drew
11th July 2009, 11:14
You are right Drew but the question is how much would they take out before they went under. I would imagine Germany would be pretty flat before they were done in.

Well of course it would depend on what kind of support Israel would get, because if America was to withdraw its support i'm not sure how keen anywhere else, including China would be to show their support against the major oil producing countries of the middle east who would almost definitely support any attack on Israel.

And the Cranston Agreement is interesting stuff Jag!