PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Daniel...

A.F.F.
6th July 2009, 14:31
... in advance. If I'm not totally mistaken, you have a birthday tomorrow. I'm leaving tonight for a three weeks or so on a vacation so here's to it. :beer: Have good one mate.

ozrevhead
6th July 2009, 16:06
hopefully your right AFF so I dont look to silly when I sing...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear danniellllllll
happy birthday tooooooo yooooou!

:D

Wade91
6th July 2009, 17:12
happy birthday :)

Tazio
6th July 2009, 17:13
Happy Birthday dude! :)

harvick#1
6th July 2009, 17:27
Happy Birthday Baniel :D :beer:

schmenke
6th July 2009, 19:06
Happy birthday Daniel! :)
Hope you and the wench are having a wonderful day! :D

Mark in Oshawa
6th July 2009, 19:48
Happy Birthday Daniel.....and if I know the Wench I would say have a great day too....

steve_spackman
6th July 2009, 19:51
Happy Birthday..Have a good one!

donKey jote
6th July 2009, 20:03
happy birthday sweet cheeks :kiss: :s ailor: :D

J4MIE
6th July 2009, 21:25
Happy birthday, hope the car has come ;)

:beer:

markabilly
7th July 2009, 03:10
yeah, like whatever, never enough, hope whoever comes, and all that but here this will brighten your day:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/07/06/madoff-hires-consultant-to-shop-for-best-prison?icid=main|hp-desktop|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyfinance.co m%2F2009%2F07%2F06%2Fmadoff-hires-consultant-to-shop-for-best-prison

AJP
7th July 2009, 05:49
Happy Birthday Daniel !

Eki
7th July 2009, 06:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62defVm8GRk

Storm
7th July 2009, 08:03
Happy Birthday Baniel :)

GridGirl
7th July 2009, 08:42
What they all said...happy birthday. :)

DonJippo
7th July 2009, 10:17
Happy Birthday Daniel :up:

leopard
7th July 2009, 11:21
Happy birthday :)

ioan
7th July 2009, 14:44
Happy Birthday! :) :beer:

edv
7th July 2009, 15:11
Happy Birthday! ...and how many times shall she be spanking you??

gloomyDAY
7th July 2009, 15:15
Happy birthday!

Now, post pics of Caroline.

schmenke
7th July 2009, 15:32
yeah, like whatever, never enough, hope whoever comes, and all that but here this will brighten your day:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/07/06/madoff-hires-consultant-to-shop-for-best-prison?icid=main|hp-desktop|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyfinance.co m%2F2009%2F07%2F06%2Fmadoff-hires-consultant-to-shop-for-best-prison

MkBilly, you've already posted that link in another thread. Why post it here again, especially in a brithday thread? :mark:

gloomyDAY
7th July 2009, 16:45
MkBilly, you've already posted that link in another thread. Why post it here again, especially in a brithday thread? :mark: Dementia?

Staying put for pics of Caroline. kthnxbye

Caroline
7th July 2009, 17:54
Happy Birthday Daniel.

Shame that you have to work today, but I suppose someone has to (not me, apparently, I only work a few hours day and spend weeeeeks on holiday, so I've been told).

Enjoy your cake and your gifts. Will see you soon :)

(No pictures, sorry, there were some on the old forum but they disappeared along with that. :p )

BDunnell
7th July 2009, 21:50
Many happy returns of the day!

markabilly
8th July 2009, 08:37
MkBilly, you've already posted that link in another thread. Why post it here again, especially in a brithday thread? :mark:

God told me to do it, as part of his plan for Daniel

Dementia?

God has a plan for you too, and it appears to be a bit gloomy...peoplle might want to keep their distance from you...something about lightning :(

Daniel
15th July 2009, 22:14
Ooh I feel rather rude!!!!!

Been meaning to reply and reply to every single person as is normal but have just been putting it off stupidly as I was working late all last week including working from 11-9 on my birthday :(

I had as good a birthday as you can possibly have when you're at work for 10 hours and got some rather lovely presents. Was hoping to have our new car for my birthday but alas that didn't happen. Picking it up @ 4:30 tomorrow so I'm getting a belated big present tomorrow :D

P.S Markabilly. WTF is your problem? You seem an intelligent guy but like Eki you mix in your common sense with a good dose of rubbish which makes people want to ignore you. Why don't you try and be a bit more serious and let your intelligence show because I do firmly believe there is an intelligent person in there.....

P.P.S Here's a picture of Caroline for you GloomyDay :p
http://members.iinet.net.au/~fenix1983/Files/GreedyBlod.JPG

:p

Jag_Warrior
17th July 2009, 15:17
Happy birthday, Daniel. I didn't see this thread before.

BTW, I don't know what Caroline did to peeve you off enough to post that particular pic, but that'll teach her! Yeah, you show her who's boss, playa. :D

j/k BTW ;)

gloomyDAY
17th July 2009, 16:29
Why is Caroline's hair wet? :lips:

Which car did you buy?

Daniel
17th July 2009, 18:58
Why is Caroline's hair wet? :lips:

Which car did you buy?

Caroline's hair is wet because that was Rally Day @ Castle Combe in 2005 when we went with J4mie and it pi$$ed down with rain and we were all soaked through. That is a day which all three of us have wiped from our memories :p

We bought a Fiat 500. I've posted a thread in Chit Chat with some pictures.

Happy birthday, Daniel. I didn't see this thread before.

BTW, I don't know what Caroline did to peeve you off enough to post that particular pic, but that'll teach her! Yeah, you show her who's boss, playa. :D

j/k BTW ;)

I like to think I'm the boss I guess but like every man I'm as easily manipulated as the next man :uhoh:

race aficionado
17th July 2009, 21:23
Man! It was Daniel's birthday?????

I see you got yourself a brand new car.

Congratulations.

Your getting older like the rest of us.

Feliz Cumpleaņos.

race
:s mokin:

Eki
17th July 2009, 21:40
P.S Markabilly. WTF is your problem? You seem an intelligent guy but like Eki you mix in your common sense with a good dose of rubbish which makes people want to ignore you. Why don't you try and be a bit more serious and let your intelligence show because I do firmly believe there is an intelligent person in there.....

"Serious"? Where's the fun in that?

Daniel
18th July 2009, 07:53
"Serious"? Where's the fun in that?
I dunno, people might take you seriously? :) That'd be fun.

Daniel
18th July 2009, 08:42
Man! It was Daniel's birthday?????

I see you got yourself a brand new car.

Congratulations.

Your getting older like the rest of us.

Feliz Cumpleaņos.

race
:s mokin:
I'll never be that old though! I hope :(

Thanks! :D