PDA

View Full Version : French in trouble with al-Qaeda

Hondo
1st July 2009, 12:11
Now that the French President has said "No" to the wearing of the Muslim Burka, al-Qaeda has sworn revenge upon the French.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.3ec79e2e7a25748f4b9623ac728de66 3.611&show_article=1

Dear Muslims, if you don't like the policies of France, don't immigrate to France. That will teach the French a lesson. Just bide your time and make the French come begging on their knees to get you to immigrate to their country again.

Hello...immigrants everywhere...it is up to you to adapt to the country you wish to immigrate to, not the other way around.

Tazio
1st July 2009, 17:14
Well stated my man! :up:
If any, or all individual Muslim countries take exception to
this law, it can be handled through normal diplomatic means.

Roamy
1st July 2009, 17:59
Hell in this country they wanted to show up for their driver license with the face covered. As far a Burkas go their are a lot of German Sausage Beasts on the Spanish Coast that should be required to wear them. :p

tstran17_88
2nd July 2009, 14:53
Hello...immigrants everywhere...it is up to you to adapt to the country you wish to immigrate to, not the other way around.Isn't that the way it used to be here?

ioan
2nd July 2009, 17:38
Now that the French President has said "No" to the wearing of the Muslim Burka, al-Qaeda has sworn revenge upon the French.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.3ec79e2e7a25748f4b9623ac728de66 3.611&show_article=1

Dear Muslims, if you don't like the policies of France, don't immigrate to France. That will teach the French a lesson. Just bide your time and make the French come begging on their knees to get you to immigrate to their country again.

Hello...immigrants everywhere...it is up to you to adapt to the country you wish to immigrate to, not the other way around.

Agreed! :up:

PS: Just in case anyone wonders why I agree, I was 10 years an immigrant in France and now I'm an immigrant in another European country.

christophulus
2nd July 2009, 18:25

:up: Couldn't agree more.

It's great to live somewhere with people of various backgrounds, and have a multi-cultural society. But ultimately you abide by the rules of the country you move to, surely that should be a factor in deciding to emigrate. Don't like it, head somewhere else.

Mark in Oshawa
6th July 2009, 16:29
Once again, a politician points out the logical, sensible thoughts of most of us, and the Muslim world reacts. I dont think all Muslims are out to get Sarkozy for this, but there is a mindset in some hard line Muslims that is offended. Hell I must offend them 10 times an hour. These people wake up offended.

I love Sarkozy. I have no idea what kind of President he is since I don't live in France, but it is clear to me he will say what he thinks and the hell with political correctness. He can't be all bad....