PDA

View Full Version : graham rahal questions

jackmart
1st July 2009, 01:10
Ok, so I missed the Iowa race and just watched it.

Did they ever figure out what went wrong for Graham's car in Texas. It just seemed to wiggle and crash but it didn't look that much like driver error more like something was wrong with his car. Plus in qualifications his car wasn't that bad so went wrong between practice and the race?

Secondly,

At Iowa, I was reading his post race interview.

That was the main goal. When Danica and I came together that hurt us pretty big. She tried to pass on the inside and I was going to let her go and she just never wanted to turn. I haven’t seen a reply but all I know is that I was pretty high already and I still got hit. I kept it off the fence but it was pretty hard.

When did this incident occur? I ddn't hear any talk about tht at all during the race but I did miss the last 25 laps but he makes it sound like ti happened before that.

jackmart
1st July 2009, 01:43
I saw it was around lap 33 that the rahal patrick incident happened. They were 3 wide and Danca was trying to pass Ed and she left Graham no room. It didn't look like they touched but they must have reading his interview but it seems like she acts like it didn't even happen.