PDA

View Full Version : You Want Big Brother watching you???

Roamy
30th June 2009, 23:37
Now this is very interesting: After reading the enclosed my first reaction is why this POS drug is even allowed on the market. If in fact it is the leading cause of liver failure it should be pulled immediately. Sh!t I thought alcohol was the leading factor but after reading this you are better of getting bottle of scotch and drink away the pain. More fun too. So the real question is how much of this crap does government allow on the market for sake of the greenback. There are plenty of painkillers out there so who needs this.

Government experts say the maximum dose listed for Tylenol and dozens of other painkillers should be reduced to help curb deadly overdoses.

In a series of votes Tuesday, a Food and Drug Administration panel endorsed lowering the maximum dose of over-the-counter acetaminophen — the key ingredient in Tylenol, Excedrin and other medications.

Acetaminophen is one of the most widely used drugs in the U.S. Many patients find it easier on the stomach than other painkillers like ibuprofen and aspirin, which can cause ulcers.

But despite years of educational campaigns and other federal actions, acetaminophen remains the leading cause of liver failure in the U.S., sending 56,000 people to the emergency room annually, according to the FDA.

FDA's experts voted 21-16 to lower the current maximum daily dose of nonprescription acetaminophen, which is 4 grams, or eight pills of a medication like Extra Strength Tylenol.

Drew
1st July 2009, 09:47
So the real question is how much of this crap does government allow on the market for sake of the greenback. There are plenty of painkillers out there so who needs this.

Taco bell if what I've heard is right. They use grade F meat in their food and using grade F meat is so bad that they get fined for it. However, it's cheaper for them to just pay the fine than changing the meat they use. Nice!

Roamy
1st July 2009, 18:07
Taco bell if what I've heard is right. They use grade F meat in their food and using grade F meat is so bad that they get fined for it. However, it's cheaper for them to just pay the fine than changing the meat they use. Nice!

no wonder my dog always wants to go there :p I used to eat that sh!t about 2.30 am before we got all the DUI laws. Now they close at 11. In New Mexico at about 1. am the cops would just go park about 1/2 block away and have a field day.

Eki
3rd July 2009, 11:19
no wonder my dog always wants to go there :p
He just likes the chihuahua in the Taco Bell commercial.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/sulisaeris/taco-bell.jpg

markabilly
3rd July 2009, 12:44
He just likes the chihuahua in the Taco Bell commercial.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/sulisaeris/taco-bell.jpg

Thought for a second that was micko sicko jacko, then realized that was not a baby in the wrapper.....