PDA

View Full Version : Idiots.....

Daniel
29th June 2009, 23:58
http://www.womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=830546

I know the whole idea behind what these people have done but seriously wtf? How can you not even kiss the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with ? :crazy: Now I can respect people who don't have sex till they're married but not kissing someone till you're married? I know christians think being physical with someone is a sin till you get married but if you get to the wedding night and you don't like the way he/she does things and all you've got to fall back on is holding the same values then you're up **** creek with turd for a paddle!

gloomyDAY
30th June 2009, 00:29
Jeez, this guy is whipped.

Talk about a crappy honeymoon too!
I mean if this guy can't even get a kiss, then I'm sure he can't find her clit.

Ari, 30, agrees: "I know some people might be critical and think it was a silly arrangement. But I'm glad we made the commitment we did. It added to the purity of our marriage. It meant our relationship has been built on more than just physical attraction."

That is a really arrogant way of describing their relationship. 'We are holier than thou, therefore, our freakish arrangement makes us better lovers than the rest of you heathens'. I would have plowed that skank within the first three dates!

Daniel
30th June 2009, 00:31
Hehe what a good way of saying it gloomyDAY :p They do seem to like to think that they're better than everyone else.

Hondo
30th June 2009, 01:10
What were you doing browsing Women's Day, b!tch?

Daniel
30th June 2009, 01:11
It comes up when I log into live messenger :p

Hondo
30th June 2009, 01:24
OK, we'll let it slide...this time.

...........................but we're watching you

Rollo
30th June 2009, 02:17
"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." - H. G. Wells

and all you've got to fall back on is holding the same values
They'd be pretty important don't you think? Values like commitment etc...?

I think it incredibly weird that with all of this "enlightenment" that has taken place during the latter part of the 20th and into the 21st century, how the idea of Chastity which was once considered one of the seven virtues, can now be viewed in your case with contempt as though it was some weird alternative lifestyle.

Besides which if you read the article, you find this:
Ari had just abandoned a life he says was dominated by his recreational drug and sex addictions.
... which I'm taking to mean that she quite sensibly was holding him to account, on the grounds of trustworthiness.

Camelopard
30th June 2009, 02:18

I was thinking the same thing, I much prefer New Idea myself...... :)

leopard
30th June 2009, 04:23
I think we have to give their decision some respects Daniel..., I could refrain from being active smoker until earning my own money, we believe that even though smoking is not sinful, avoidance of which yields merit...

gloomyDAY
30th June 2009, 04:29
Not if they rub it in everyone's face.

Then it's just laughable, like that man's little willy.

janvanvurpa
30th June 2009, 06:27
"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo." - H. G. Wells

I think it incredibly weird that with all of this "enlightenment" that has taken place during the latter part of the 20th and into the 21st century, how the idea of Chastity which was once considered one of the seven virtues, can now be viewed in your case with contempt as though it was some weird alternative lifestyle.

Besides which if you read the article, you find this:
Ari had just abandoned a life he says was dominated by his recreational drug and sex addictions.
... which I'm taking to mean that she quite sensibly was holding him to account, on the grounds of trustworthiness.

Look the values touted at an earlier time had their place and m,made sense at the time. A time when women had no rights, were property in essence of their parents until the were sold off for a dowry and the title transferred to the husband.
People screwed just as much then but there chances of a bigger outcome was far higher then, and the question of PATERNITY was made far easier by preaching that the right thing for a WOMAN to do was to be "chaste and pure." since it was perfectly alright for men to be ravenous, predatory male/nympho whore and screw anything that might still be warm.

Whole mythologies of the different NEEDS of men and women were created and still about in most of the uncivilised parts of the world, like Africa, South and East Asia,Latin America, the old East Bloc and the Red States in USA.

Interesting that the guy freely admits he was a druggie man-whore, and that's alright, naturally.

I wonder if there would have been the same gushing 'ain't that special' if she freely admitted to having been a drugged out sex maniac for years screwing anything and anybody compulsively?

Rollo
30th June 2009, 07:41
Look the values touted at an earlier time had their place and made sense at the time.

Are you somehow suggesting we now have the right to deride people based on those values? Is this any different from any other form of sexual prejudice? If so, by that logic homophobia is now acceptable?

Or perhaps this is religious intolerance? Something which itself is mentioned in several constitutions preventing the state from engaging in and indeed the UN itself.

Either way, we're talking about the word bigotry in its exact dictionary definition; which I though was unacceptable which ever way you sliced it.

janvanvurpa
30th June 2009, 18:23
Are you somehow suggesting we now have the right to deride people based on those values? Is this any different from any other form of sexual prejudice? If so, by that logic homophobia is now acceptable?

Or perhaps this is religious intolerance? Something which itself is mentioned in several constitutions preventing the state from engaging in and indeed the UN itself.

Either way, we're talking about the word bigotry in its exact dictionary definition; which I though was unacceptable which ever way you sliced it.

What should be obvious Rollo ol' chum is that many aren't IMPRESSED with this couple and find their smugness and the airs of being "special" somewhat off putting because they claim to have adhered to some bizarre take on what they imagine to be a virtue.

Are you looking to find offense where there's no offered?

I think thou dost protestest too much!

Roamy
30th June 2009, 18:48

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well you know the way the TIREs are :p

Gee I am amazed at the fact JanVan didn't go into to Hitler rumpriding
Romel!! Or Joan of Arc doing Napoleon :p :laugh:

Drew
30th June 2009, 19:25
So everybody's overlooking the fact that Ari is 30 and that Rachel is 22? ;)

Tazio
30th June 2009, 21:37
Why is this even a public issue?
They're both whores for selling the interview to any publication!

janvanvurpa
1st July 2009, 00:41
So everybody's overlooking the fact that Ari is 30 and that Rachel is 22? ;)

I pass for 39 but actually am 57 and my wife is just 38.

Sumpin wrong that I didn't notice?

Soon as the next birthday rolls around I think I'll be 40.

Roamy
1st July 2009, 20:30
Here you want a idiot - check this out

A 2-year-old Florida girl died after being strangled by a 12-foot pet python, police said.

The child was strangled by the snake overnight after it escaped from its aquarium at a home in Oxford, about 50 miles northwest of Orlando in central Florida, according to Sumter County Sheriff's Lt. Steve Binegar.

Paramedics said the little girl was dead when they arrived.

Deputies told MyFOXTampaBay.com that the child's name is Shaiunna and her mother's live-in boyfriend may face charges for not having a permit for the snake, a Burmese python.

Jaren Ashley Hare, 23, shared the home with Shaiunna and Hare's boyfriend Charles Jason Darnell, 32, deputies said.

Darnell told investigators that he put the snake in a bag inside its aquarium Tuesday night. But when he woke up the morning, the snake was gone. He found it wrapped around the girl in her crib.

Darnell stabbed the snake repeatedly to free the little girl, but the toddler had been bitten on the head, MyFOXTampaBay.com reported.

Drew
1st July 2009, 20:51
I pass for 39 but actually am 57 and my wife is just 38.

Sumpin wrong that I didn't notice?

Soon as the next birthday rolls around I think I'll be 40.

Nope, nothing wrong with it you know, it's all about the younger models ;)