PDA

View Full Version : Honduras presidential removal

Hondo
28th June 2009, 21:44
It would appear the Houduras army has removed the sitting President after he has refused to surrender the office and has been unsuccessful in amending the constitution to allow himself additional terms of office.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D993RSDG0&show_article=1&catnum=0

You can bet Obama will speed up the development of his private, volunteer, civilian defense force now. 30,000 strong, not part of the police, not part of the army, but, as powerful as the army, to be used as Obama sees fit. Iran and the Honduras have really sped things along. Now he needs this new "Climate change" bill to be passed so he can pay for his security force.

anthonyvop
28th June 2009, 21:54
The Supreme court said he was in violation. His own party said he was in violation. He tried to fire the head of the military even when the supreme court said he couldn't
He just wanted to have an election where only his people would vote for him.

Now I can just sit back and see the loonie left tell me how this is a fascist coup.

Hondo
29th June 2009, 03:25
Looking at some photos, I see rioters wearing knit ski masks. I wonder where you buy knit ski masks in Honduras? Do they snow ski a lot down there? If I lived in the Honduras, I'd be suspicious of a local stocking up on ski masks.

janvanvurpa
29th June 2009, 03:25
It would appear the Houduras army has removed the sitting President after he has refused to surrender the office and has been unsuccessful in amending the constitution to allow himself additional terms of office.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D993RSDG0&show_article=1&catnum=0

You can bet Obama will speed up the development of his private, volunteer, civilian defense force now. 30,000 strong, not part of the police, not part of the army, but, as powerful as the army, to be used as Obama sees fit. Iran and the Honduras have really sped things along. Now he needs this new "Climate change" bill to be passed so he can pay for his security force.

Stocked up on ammo?
They're going to come for all you soon. Real soon.
Now you can prove with theory of how we shall govern America is more just.

jso1985
29th June 2009, 03:35
He was using the consitution as toilet paper! and it wasn't a coup, the congress had enough of him and retired him from the job

but since he was a leftie loonie, now sudden everything is a fascist conspiracy... :rolleyes:

Hondo
29th June 2009, 04:20
Stocked up on ammo?
They're going to come for all you soon. Real soon.
Now you can prove with theory of how we shall govern America is more just.

Can you clarify that last line. My understanding is that theory is offered as explaination, not proof. If a theory was fact, it wouldn't be a theory anymore. I presume you are part of the "we" that shall govern America?

Eki
29th June 2009, 14:53
Looking at some photos, I see rioters wearing knit ski masks. I wonder where you buy knit ski masks in Honduras? Do they snow ski a lot down there? If I lived in the Honduras, I'd be suspicious of a local stocking up on ski masks.
Wearing Panama hats is probably considered unpatriotic in Honduras.

Hondo
29th June 2009, 17:55
It comes as no surprise that Hillary Clinton, who speaks with Obama's blessing, wants President Zelaya returned to office after being arrested on the order of the Supreme Court for violations of the Honduras constitution. Mr. Chavez and Mr. Castro are on Obama and Clinton's side and also want him returned.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124623220955866301.html

America will sleep through this one too. Nope, nothing to be learned here for future use. If Zelaya had a large, strong as the army, civilian defense force, the army wouldn't have been able to arrest him.

Easy Drifter
29th June 2009, 18:15
Shock and awe!!!!!!
Eki has a sense of humour!!!!

Good one Eki.

janvanvurpa
29th June 2009, 23:47
Typo: prove which theory