PDA

View Full Version : ASBF Car to Race in European Late Model series

scubie
20th June 2009, 16:03
I am pleased to announce I will be entering into the European Late Model Series.I will run using the number #39 and be promoting the Ambulance Services Benevolent Fund, a charity that provides help and support to serving and retired members of the NHS Ambulance services when in need. ASBF press officer Stephen Evans “We are delighted that Paul has made this gesture to help raise the profile of the Ambulance Services Benevolent Fund, and look forward to seeing the car race”

Following a recent test in Revolution’s #99 Car and Following the acquisition of the former #97 Ascar from Tony Hurdle (and new team mate) I will be running the as part of the Revolution Racing set up with all preparation and trackside support needed for the #39 Car.

The first outing for the ASBF car will be the busy weekend of the 27th/ 28th June racing at Lydden Hill on the Saturday with a dash over to Warneton for the Sunday races.

I would also like to take this opportunity thank everyone at Team Networking for all their help and support in 2008

racing59
20th June 2009, 21:30
Well done Scube!

EarWig
20th June 2009, 23:05
Well done Paul great news.

Enjoy your racing with Duane and the Revolution team.

I`m sure you will have a great time and I know they will look after you and the car.

Ray