PDA

View Full Version : would there be a world council meeting ?

race_director
19th June 2009, 08:11
I have been thinking for the last 6 hour's what would be the reaction inside FIA and FOM after hearing this break away series story. Even though MAX does not care if 8 top teams leave, but some where down the line there must be people who must be really concerned about this development ( even bernie) since they would be loosing there golden chicken. I mean if 8 teams go from f1 everyone including broadcaster's , Race track management , even the monaco port authority will loose money ( since flavio will not longer bring his yatch and so loss of 30K ).

will not there be people in FIA who would like defeat this mutiny?. The only way this thing can happen is IF MAX is sacked. which can be done only if the World council meets

i see a 70% chance of a world council meet . and ferrari and other teams showing there power in getting rid of MAX.

If MAX goes out, In come jean then we can go back to watch f1 with a budget of 500+ millions next year :)

F1boat
19th June 2009, 08:13
I hope that Max is sacked. He deserves to leave the sport humiliated. Stupod b*tch.