PDA

View Full Version : Would you be/are you happy with Silvio Berlusconi?

wedge
16th June 2009, 00:54
Discuss!

Tazio
16th June 2009, 03:27
If you were an American Right Wing Republican type, yet not a member of the KKK you would adour him.
Personally I think T.Blair's visits to his ranch remind me of Blair’s visits to GWB’s ranch, and are possessed with the same evil spirits.
However I don't think Bush is even in the same league as SB when it comes to corruption!
Sleaze Bag IMO :down:

Drew
16th June 2009, 12:34
I know that 99.9% of the italian youth hate Berlusconi. So either he's managed to stay in power due to the support of the older generations or simply illegally and the latter wouldn't surprised me...

Roamy
16th June 2009, 15:27
SB is doing a great job - Just look at all of the fine things that come from Italy. Oh right I would rather have a beef and kidney pie :laugh: drive at citroen :laugh: drink a pint of tetleys :laugh:

You guys are just jealous because he is getting some young while you are stuck with the sheep :laugh:

BeansBeansBeans
16th June 2009, 15:32
I don't think Berlusconi could claim all the credit for Italy's fine foods, wines and auto-exotica.

BDunnell
16th June 2009, 17:39
No. He's bonkers.

driveace
16th June 2009, 18:50
Yes he is crackers,and is conning everybody.But wish he could send the young dolly,s my way.They are not attracted by his looks .,so must be the dosh!(NO ! not the cosh!)

Jag_Warrior
16th June 2009, 19:33
If you just take a brief look at Italian politics over the past 80 years or so, you would never guess that this is the land where the Roman Republic once stood proud. You wouldn't be surprised to know that Nero and Caligula hailed from Italy. But the Republic? No.

Mark in Oshawa
19th June 2009, 01:39
I think the man is a bit off, but he keeps getting elected. Unlike Iran, I don't think Italian elections are fixed, because if they were, they wouldn't have had about 60 governments since the end of WW2.