PDA

View Full Version : is it Lewis Hamilton's Fault ?

CNR
13th June 2009, 00:50
http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3262_5377112,00.html

Thank you very much Lewis Hamilton.
So why is it all Lewis's fault? Well, stretch your mind back to the closing stages of the Australian Grand Prix and touring behind the Safety Car an inept Jarno Trulli steers his Toyota off the track to gift a podium place to Lewis Hamilton.
All of a sudden McLaren get worried that they'll be penalised, because the stewards at most F1 races generally have it in for them. The team duly give Trulli back a place he doesn't deserve and pick up 4th instead. After the race, though, they get a bit greedy and think they can stitch Jarno up by grabbing third back under protest.
Hamilton is persuaded by his team boss Dave Ryan to change his story in front of the stewards. The merde hits the Pifco and they are found out. Now, had Lewis had the courage of his convictions and said to Ryan, "no, I'm a World Champion now and I'm not prepared to lie," we'd all be reading gently amusing stories about the worst-attended F1 grand prix in modern times. Istanbul.
Because the subsequent enquiry to Melbourne got McLaren hauled before an emergency meeting of the World Motorsport Council to face charges of bringing the sport into disrepute. And while he had the gang there Max suddenly thought they could vote on his wheeze for a two-tier technical system aligned to a budget cap before the 2010 entries were due in.

race_director
13th June 2009, 00:56
http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3262_5377112,00.html

dude u have woken up like 4 months in coma???? we already voted that he is a liar and a loser :)

CNR
13th June 2009, 01:00
dude u have woken up like 4 months in coma???? we already voted that he is a liar and a loser :)

no about this

Because the subsequent enquiry to Melbourne got McLaren hauled before an emergency meeting of the World Motorsport Council to face charges of bringing the sport into disrepute. And while he had the gang there Max suddenly thought they could vote on his wheeze for a two-tier technical system aligned to a budget cap before the 2010 entries were due in.

Tazio
13th June 2009, 02:46
Is it Lewis Hamilton's Fault?
Does a fish fart underwater? :rolleyes:

Valve Bounce
13th June 2009, 02:57
Is it Lewis Hamilton's fault? NEVER!! :rolleyes:

gloomyDAY
13th June 2009, 03:14
Yes, Lewis is to blame because he likes rap music. :rolleyes:

UltimateDanGTR
13th June 2009, 07:41
Yes its definatly Lewis Hamilton's fault and nothing to do with the farcical idiotic pathetic running of the sport by the Federation of Idiotic A*seholes :rolleyes:

ShiftingGears
13th June 2009, 07:43
Why oh why would you read planetF1?

Tazio
13th June 2009, 07:49
Yes its definatly Lewis Hamilton's fault and nothing to do with the farcical idiotic pathetic running of the sport by the Federation of Idiotic A*seholes :rolleyes:
Yes and isn't true that max is hiding Iraq's WMD's :s mokin:
:laugh:

:rotflmao:

wmcot
13th June 2009, 09:34
Is it Lewis Hamilton's fault?

Only if he's somehow responsible for keeping Max alive! (...pull the plug, pull the plug...)

Sonic
13th June 2009, 09:46
Things that are Hamiltons fault include;

Global warming
Deforestation
Earths weakening magnetic field
The M25
Marmite
Twins (the movie)

Oh and liargate.

13th June 2009, 12:45
Things that are Hamiltons fault include;

Global warming
Deforestation
Earths weakening magnetic field
The M25
Marmite
Twins (the movie)

Oh and liargate.

You forgot;

Knife crime,
Immigration,
The rise of the far right,
The death of Princess Diana
Pig Flu
Negative Equity,
EU Banana regulations,
Landfill

oh, and the demise of LDV.

UltimateDanGTR
13th June 2009, 13:15
Yes and isn't true that max is hiding Iraq's WMD's :s mokin:
:laugh:

:rotflmao:

If thats so I hope he uses them on himself...

markabilly
13th June 2009, 15:32
Hamilton is persuaded by his team boss Dave Ryan to change his story in front of the stewards. The merde hits the Pifco and they are found out. Now, had Lewis had the courage of his convictions and said to Ryan, "no, I'm a World Champion now and I'm not prepared to lie," we'd all be reading gently amusing stories about the worst-attended F1 grand prix in modern times. Istanbul

Or the truth (poor hamster, a wicked web) as in "well duh, err, i just popped off and told these reporters ON TAPE that I let him go bye bye, so maybe that might be a problem, if I start lying again......duh....should have caught me a little earlier before I popped off, that way we could lie and not worry about getting caught" (now you now why Vittles was being constantly reminded about strategy and webber being so much faster on the slow down laps)

But Lewis deserves more credit than what the rest of you are giving him

SGWilko
13th June 2009, 20:02
You forgot;

Knife crime,
Immigration,
The rise of the far right,
The death of Princess Diana
Pig Flu
Negative Equity,
EU Banana regulations,
Landfill

oh, and the demise of LDV.

I rather suspect, now we are at it, that it is that selfish bar stewards fault that the DoDo is no longer with us.

Tazio
13th June 2009, 20:31
If thats so I hope he uses them on himself...You should be worshiping Max!
If it wasn't for the rule changes he imposed with his fascist platform this forum would be a freakin' ghost town.
Brawn, Button, and the glory of the queen are the benefactors of Max's agenda.
I suggest you count your blessings!

UltimateDanGTR
13th June 2009, 20:52
I suggest you count your blessings!

aye aye sir! :D when you look at it like that Max isnt that bad.

and then we enter the real world..............