PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Chastity Bono?

Jag_Warrior
12th June 2009, 19:57
Well... there ya go. :dozey:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ivbyADM3z60OqCt8RH5gjRzeyqHgD98OQMQ00

Hondo
12th June 2009, 20:06
Funny how the balances in the world are always shifting. The world has lost another fat, ugly woman but gained a fat, silly looking man.

On the bright side, she won't need a partner to sing "I Got You Babe" as a duet.

My, my, my...

A.F.F.
12th June 2009, 20:38
Is there a movie version of this book; Family Outing: A Guide to the Coming-Out Process for Gays, Lesbians, & Their Families ?? Should be a blockbuster in theatre near you. And with "near you" I mean San Francisco area.

Mark in Oshawa
13th June 2009, 16:48
The Gay's will lose a leader...Chastity will be Chas, chasing girls as a "man" now. Oh well, whatever makes her happy. I wonder how Cher feels and I really wonder what Sonny would say if he was around? I suspect they would be behind her/him no matter what, but anyone who saw Chastity as a kid would NEVER believe it would come to this.

Roamy
13th June 2009, 17:50
holey butt plug - what do they make the "dick" out of??

Daniel
13th June 2009, 20:00
Trust fousto to think of the practicalities of it all :p Whatever makes people happy I say. It doesn't affect me so why should I be bothered I say!

Hondo
13th June 2009, 21:07
She better get it done before we get national healthcare. Wouldn't want to take the chance of coming out of surgery with something attached to her forehead thats supposed to be a few feet lower. Damn those metric-standard conversions.

Hazell B
13th June 2009, 21:46
holey butt plug - what do they make the "dick" out of??

Not so up to date with the female form, old boy? :p :

We have highly sensitive spare flesh available. They just move and stretch a bit (which sounds rather painful to me :eek: ) and add something that blows up.

It's her choice and good luck to her.
You wouldn't catch me going down that alley though ....

anthonyvop
14th June 2009, 04:16
No matter what hormones she takes or surgery she has it will never change the fact that she has XX chromosomes.

She will always be a female.

Roamy
14th June 2009, 17:17
I all fairness to Chaz - she was soooooooooo freaking ugly that I think she will have better acceptance in the world as a guy.

Jag_Warrior
15th June 2009, 19:53
Maybe Rosie O'Donnell would like to be next. In her case, I have an old bayonet in the closet and I'd volunteer to do the procedure on her for $19.99... one day deal only (during my July 4th barbeque/pig roast & beer bash).

She just better catch me before I've had that 6th Beck's. I might mistake her for the pig over the fire and mess up any chance of her having a social life. :eek:

Brown, Jon Brow
15th June 2009, 21:34
No matter what hormones she takes or surgery she has it will never change the fact that she has XX chromosomes.

I sort of agree with you. Being heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual is completely natural, there is no doubt about that. But being transgender plainly isn't. I will never understand why someone would want to have a 'sex' change.

Camelopard
15th June 2009, 23:53

Yet again you show your ignorance, how do you 'know' she has XX chromosones? You are a geneticist as well now are you?

She may in fact be intersexed or have XXY chromosones, ever heard of Klinefelters or de la Chapelle syndrome?

Hazell B
16th June 2009, 21:18
I will never understand why someone would want to have a 'sex' change.

You don't just 'want' to have one - you're utterly driven by a deep unhappiness with what you are and the knowledge that being something else would be thousands of times better.
Call it a sad cock-up in genetics, I guess.

Roamy
17th June 2009, 02:05
Call it a sad cock-up in genetics, I guess.

that is what Bono is looking for :p

anthonyvop
17th June 2009, 03:40
Yet again you show your ignorance, how do you 'know' she has XX chromosones? You are a geneticist as well now are you?

She may in fact be intersexed or have XXY chromosones, ever heard of Klinefelters or de la Chapelle syndrome?
Really?
And what are the chances she is "Intersexxed"? Slim? infintesimal?
Give me a break. She is a woman. Always will be one. She can do what she wants and live as she see fit but she is a female.

Mark in Oshawa
19th June 2009, 01:12
Really?
And what are the chances she is "Intersexxed"? Slim? infintesimal?
Give me a break. She is a woman. Always will be one. She can do what she wants and live as she see fit but she is a female.

We can cease arguing about it now. Tony has spoken.

Tony...what do you care if Chastity becomes Chas? Really? Whatever floats her boat and she is paying for it.

Will she always be a woman? Physically....but I am with the majority on this one, she obviously felt she was as "he" and THAT is why people go thorough this hell. How many operations? How much pain and suffering? You don't volunteer for this if you aint serious man...

Mark in Oshawa
19th June 2009, 01:14
Not so up to date with the female form, old boy? :p :

We have highly sensitive spare flesh available. They just move and stretch a bit (which sounds rather painful to me :eek: ) and add something that blows up.

It's her choice and good luck to her.
You wouldn't catch me going down that alley though ....

Basically they take the "innie" and make an "outie" out of it. The blood vessels and nerve endings are all there....but I suspect it will never look quite "right"