PDA

View Full Version : A Idea for MAX

race_director
12th June 2009, 19:27
MAX whole plan is the F1 should not be exclusive to big manufacturer teams like ferrari, bmw, toyata, renault etc. he has been so concerned about private teams and individual teams, That's why he brought the cap of 40 million so that more small teams come and race.

Now since FIA has revealed that there were 15 applications for the new slots and atleast 12 of them had the funding to run a successful teams.

why not he allow FOTA start there own series. he can run his show with william force india and 11 new teams :)

Let me watch my race , let him watch his race

Tazio
13th June 2009, 03:07
MAX whole plan is the F1 should not be exclusive to big manufacturer teams like ferrari, bmw, toyata, renault etc. he has been so concerned about private teams and individual teams, That's why he brought the cap of 40 million so that more small teams come and race.

Now since FIA has revealed that there were 15 applications for the new slots and atleast 12 of them had the funding to run a successful teams.

why not he allow FOTA start there own series. he can run his show with william force india and 11 new teams :)

What are you thinking R.A.?
That's way too logical :(

UltimateDanGTR
13th June 2009, 07:42
another idea for max:

stick your head in a blender

wmcot
13th June 2009, 09:32
another idea for max:

stick your head in a blender

Nah, a microwave would be better. Oh, and could someone put it on YouTube?

UltimateDanGTR
13th June 2009, 13:16

Ill get the video camera

jens
13th June 2009, 14:11
The funny thing is that although Max has at least seemed so keen on getting rid of car manufacturers, yet he didn't have balls to totally exclude them from the entry list and added a 'conditional asterisk'.

woody2goody
13th June 2009, 21:12

I know I've not agreed with you too often in the past ;) , but I say good riddance to the manufacturers if they bail. F1 will survive, but in a different form, with different teams rising to the forefront eventually.

I don't understand the manufacturers' argument. Just accept a slightly higher cap for 2010, and go down to 40 million in '11.

I'll still be watching with or without Ferrari, Renault and co. I'm actually very surprised that ALL the manufacturers are taking the same stance. Usually in these conflicts you get one that breaks ranks. If you think about it, if one team defects back to F1 for good, they could become the face of F1 if they make a good car next year.

DexDexter
13th June 2009, 21:59
I know I've not agreed with you too often in the past ;) , but I say good riddance to the manufacturers if they bail. F1 will survive, but in a different form, with different teams rising to the forefront eventually.

I don't understand the manufacturers' argument. Just accept a slightly higher cap for 2010, and go down to 40 million in '11.

I'll still be watching with or without Ferrari, Renault and co. I'm actually very surprised that ALL the manufacturers are taking the same stance. Usually in these conflicts you get one that breaks ranks. If you think about it, if one team defects back to F1 for good, they could become the face of F1 if they make a good car next year.

It's not about the cap in reality, it's about FIA introducing rules as they please, and doing whatever they want without consulting the teams at all. If the manufacturers leave, you will continue watching but many others will not, and that's the key. You'll stop as well when Britts are not at the front of the grid. So who is left then? No car manufacturers to promote the sport, circuits losing money and bailing out and Bernie getting ever so older...

Jag_Warrior
13th June 2009, 22:47
I can survive without my left leg. I know I can, because I've seen a lot of people who have to do just that. But I'm not going to get my leg lopped off just to prove that point.

I'm sure that Formula One can survive without Ferrari and most of the others. And I'm sure that Ferrari and most of the others can survive without Formula One. But all this is going to do, if it happens and goes on long enough, the fanbase will be divided and we'll have the same bullsh## that drug AOWR to the edge of its grave... where it currently lays.

It doesn't matter one bit what Max and Bernie have done for F1 in the past. It only matters what they're able to do going forward, in order to straighten this mess out.

race_director
13th June 2009, 23:43
This battle has got into a interesting stage now, even the europe group calling for the world council meeting. Will Max hold his job they move a motion to strip him.( strip, i mean not like he did with the hooker's. i am mean his post) :)

Jag_Warrior
14th June 2009, 01:08
This is really simple. Whatever it seems this guy would do, just do the opposite!!!

Do not fracture the sport, like this talking monkey did! Trust me, this would be a bad, bad idea!

http://www.tsn.ca/images/stories/20030523/tony_george_52778.jpg

ClarkFan
14th June 2009, 18:49

No, pay per view. Could generate enough money to fund a competitive F1 team....

ClarkFan

ClarkFan
14th June 2009, 18:59
It doesn't matter one bit what Max and Bernie have done for F1 in the past. It only matters what they're able to do going forward, in order to straighten this mess out.

Stepping down would be beneficial. Bernie helped create this mess by cashing out to CVC a few years ago - walked away with over 1B (euros or pounds, I forget which) and left FOM with a massive note that the series is being strip mined to service. Max sold out the FIA's interest to FOM and is now following his father in the Adolf Hitler school of democratic enterprise management.

It really is time for new management in both enterprises, perhaps including restructuring/receivership on FOM. Then there might be the chance of enough money being shared with entrants that the budget issue becomes something of a moot point.

I am somewhat encouraged by the involvement of the non-F1 auto companies. The manufacturers may have a chance to launch a drive for change from the various national bodies that make up the FIA.

ClarkFan

race_director
15th June 2009, 03:46
I know I've not agreed with you too often in the past ;) ,

well to be frank. i always try to answere topics on the most sarcastic ways anyone can, since if find 99% of the people here mclaren fan.

However i am a logical person who can think double the time than most do here. i just stay low and have fun.

Anyway mate, apart from this F1, lets be pals ????

wmcot
15th June 2009, 07:40

Shouldn't that be "what Max and Bernie have done TO F1...?" Expecting them to "straighten this mess out" is like asking Charles Manson to babysit your kids!

wmcot
15th June 2009, 07:41
No, pay per view. Could generate enough money to fund a competitive F1 team....

ClarkFan

Team MicroMax! :)

race_director
19th June 2009, 03:37
should have patented the idea, Would have got some money from MAX :)