PDA

View Full Version : Transparency

Hondo
9th June 2009, 02:36
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick of hearing the completely abused, buzz word TRANSPARENCY. This my friends, is a word made in heaven for politicians and crooks. It implies much without having to deliver anything. One should not confuse transparency with truth or honesty. There is no need to replace either of those words with a buzzword. They are quite clear in their meaning. Thats why these bozos love words like transparency that look like truth, but aren't.

I'm at the point now when I hear someone talking "transparency" and "being transparent" I just figure they're lying, again.

leopard
9th June 2009, 04:25
I think those posses knowledge of transparency, truth and honesty are always better than don’t, we might ever listen to the word of mercy lie, we might be better not to tell someone completely frank about a diagnosis immediately if it can on one hand worsen his illness, until the right time comes when they have to know their problem.

Mark in Oshawa
10th June 2009, 19:41
Next year...they will find a new buzzword. Still wont change the fact that politicians NOT in the government will call for something they will hold back if they WERE in the government....