PDA

View Full Version : Federer vs Söderling

Magnus
5th June 2009, 20:53
Even though Söderling is from Sweden, I really hope Federer will win this years french open. It would be so well deserved; a finer sportsmen than Federer is selldom to be seen (it could be Loeb/Bosse then ;) )
Söderling seems to have some not so very nice sides when playing, and I am a bit annoyed with him not paying tribute to nadal after winning against him. After all, Nadal made Söderling look like a litle boy in their previous match.
I am really looking forward to sundays final!

Magnus
6th June 2009, 07:22
Forgot this was a motorsport forum... :D

ShiftingGears
6th June 2009, 13:58
I didn't even know who Soderling was until he eliminated Nadal. In any case, I want Federer to win, seeing as it's the only grand slam he hasn't won yet.

jso1985
8th June 2009, 01:33
Federer shows his class once again :up:

I hope he can re-take number 1!

stevie_gerrard
8th June 2009, 13:22
Great for federer to win the one title that has eluded him in tyhe past. so he didnt beat Nadal for it, but he has been long overdue one of these, truly the best player in history. A true great. :up:

Magnus
10th June 2009, 06:53
Very glad for Federer. One more GS and he has beaten the record!

Mark in Oshawa
10th June 2009, 19:29
Good for Roger...and as for him not beating Nadal himself...well you can only beat those in front of you, and Soderling took out Nadal. Roger I think now will be seen as the GREATEST tennis player ever, and I read in the paper that was the impression of Pete Sampras, who last time I looked was a classy guy and pretty good at the game himself...