PDA

View Full Version : RIP Grasshopper

Camelopard
5th June 2009, 00:29
David Carradine found dead in Bangkok hotel room, no suspicious circumstances.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/06/05/2589913.htm?section=justin

donKey jote
5th June 2009, 18:56
getting found with a cord around your neck and another around your testicles isn't suspicious, it's sad.

RIP pequeno saltamontes, what a stupid way to go

Camelopard
6th June 2009, 02:29
getting found with a cord around your neck and another around your testicles isn't suspicious, it's sad.

Is that right? At first I thought it was probably autoerotic asphyxiation, but then given his age and previous drug and alcohol problems I thought he may have committed suicide.

Michael Hutchence of INXS and (Paula Yates) fame was found dead in a hotel room in Sydney. official reason was given as suicide, but it seems that he may have killed himself accidentaly though autoerotic asphyxiation.

Anyway as someone who enjoyed watching 'Kung Fu' in their younger days, it still sad to see this happen.

Tazio
6th June 2009, 03:05

RIP pequeno saltamontes, what a stupid way to goIt's very sad!
I was a huge fan of "Kung Fu"
Rest in pecae Grasshopper :(

Roamy
6th June 2009, 03:08
Ah Grasshopper do not put rope on neck and dick at same time!!

RIP

Easy Drifter
6th June 2009, 04:34
You must admit it does give a bit of a new slant on the words "well hung". :eek:

Valve Bounce
6th June 2009, 05:07
Ah Grasshopper do not put rope on neck and dick at same time!!

RIP

Not dick - balls. Confucius says big difference between dick and balls despite close proximity.

Just find it incredible that in a place like Bangkok, that he did not use a more convenient/enjoyable way to satisfy his needs.

A.F.F.
6th June 2009, 07:24
Hopefully he got off before he got offed.

RIP Grasshopper.

donKey jote
6th June 2009, 11:40
You must admit it does give a bit of a new slant on the words "well hung". :eek:

indeed... a clear case of "Thai balls" :erm:

Mark in Oshawa
10th June 2009, 19:46
Sad to see it, but a buddy of mine who worked on his show when they shot "Kung Fu Returns" in Toronto (it was a cheap syndicated feature) said he was one of the biggest jerks going to work with.

He had a lot of demons...and this was evidence he never quite got a handle on them...

Sad...

steve_spackman
10th June 2009, 19:52

:rotflmao:

markabilly
11th June 2009, 13:13
odd they say no foul play but appearently family upset over some photos floating around
strange way to go