PDA

View Full Version : Oh MY World

Roamy
4th June 2009, 23:31
Would anyone find the following abnormal for Germany?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BERLIN — A German zoo says a pair of gay male penguins are raising a chick from an egg abandoned by its parents.

Bremerhaven zoo veterinarian Joachim Schoene says the egg was placed in the male penguins' nest after its parents rejected it in late April.

The males incubated it for some 30 days before it hatched and have continued to care for it. The chick's gender is not yet known.

Schoene said the male birds, named Z and Vielpunkt, are one of three same-sex pairs among the zoo's 20 Humboldt penguins that have attempted to mate.

Homosexual behavior has been documented in many animal species.

The zoo said in a statement on its Web site Thursday that "sex and coupling in our world don't always have something to do with reproduction."

Easy Drifter
5th June 2009, 00:42
I have a pair of gay male cockatiels. The brother of one of them is a real lover boy. When we used to breed birds we could use him to tell if another 'tiel was a female!

TheFamousEccles
5th June 2009, 01:51
I have a pair of gay male cockatiels. The brother of one of them is a real lover boy. When we used to breed birds we could use him to tell if another 'tiel was a female!

That's as funny as hell! Some friends of mine have a pair of peach-faced lovebirds, one of which is a mad rooter, it'll go anything. The other likes to watch :rolleyes:

Roamy
5th June 2009, 05:48
That's as funny as hell! Some friends of mine have a pair of peach-faced lovebirds, one of which is a mad rooter, it'll go anything. The other likes to watch :rolleyes:

OMG you must have gotten them from Victoria BC :p

Dave B
5th June 2009, 08:09
I have a pair of gay male cockatiels.
I've got a gay friend who likes a cockatoo. :p :

Eki
5th June 2009, 22:09
Do gay penguins have the right to adopt in Germany?

race aficionado
5th June 2009, 22:53
Do gay penguins have the right to adopt in Germany?

I don't know about that but what I do know is that they can not marry any more in California.
:s mokin:

Garry Walker
8th June 2009, 13:08
I don't know about that but what I do know is that they can not marry any more in California.
:s mokin:

:up:

Brown, Jon Brow
8th June 2009, 13:36
I think homosexuality in animals is good news for people such as myself who support gay rights. It is further evidence that people don't choose to be homosexual and that homosexuality is natural.

Roamy
8th June 2009, 13:46
I think homosexuality in animals is good news for people such as myself who support gay rights. It is further evidence that people don't choose to be homosexual and that homosexuality is natural.

Yea and now they can go inter-animal - just think a penguin rump riding a zebra - only at the german zoo!

Brown, Jon Brow
8th June 2009, 13:54
Apparently homosexuality is very common in Giraffes. 75% of male giraffes are thought to have took part in same sex stimulation.

steve_spackman
8th June 2009, 16:06

Too funny!!

steve_spackman
8th June 2009, 16:07

:D

steve_spackman
8th June 2009, 16:07

Well said

Hazell B
10th June 2009, 19:23
Apparently homosexuality is very common in Giraffes. 75% of male giraffes are thought to have took part in same sex stimulation.

That's not homosexuality, it's perfectly normal hetrosexuality in many herbavores to stimulate same-sex then breed with females. It's about who's most powerful in the herd.

I well remember fousto being rather anti-gay animals a few years ago on here. It seems even he can realise it's natural for some animals to be gay :)

Thoroughbred racehorses are well known for being raving queens. It's often the ones that have run fastest and won the most cash, too, which rather poses problems for breeders of racehorses. AI is not allowed in race breeding.

Mark in Oshawa
10th June 2009, 19:42
It is part of nature...would be about time some neanderthals figured it out...

Brown, Jon Brow
11th June 2009, 23:41
That's not homosexuality, it's perfectly normal hetrosexuality in many herbavores to stimulate same-sex then breed with females. It's about who's most powerful in the herd.

I well remember fousto being rather anti-gay animals a few years ago on here. It seems even he can realise it's natural for some animals to be gay :)

Thoroughbred racehorses are well known for being raving queens. It's often the ones that have run fastest and won the most cash, too, which rather poses problems for breeders of racehorses. AI is not allowed in race breeding.

Does this mean that vegetarians more likely to be bisexual? :laugh: