PDA

View Full Version : Bin Ladan threatans america

Wade91
3rd June 2009, 18:32
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world-middleeast/20090603/ML.Bin.Laden.Obama/

seems hes not to happy with obama

driveace
3rd June 2009, 19:50
Probably he is smarting a little as the British killed one of his top commanders the other day,the guy who was supposedly behind the roadside booby traps !

Hondo
3rd June 2009, 20:57
I'd like to extend an invitation to Obama's brother in Islam, Osama Bin Laden, to drop on by and personally kick my a$$. Don't mind the dog, she won't bite. If theres no answer, pull up a chair in the shade on the porch and I'll get with you as soon as I get home.

Jag_Warrior
4th June 2009, 04:43
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-world-middleeast/20090603/ML.Bin.Laden.Obama/

I think Bin Laden is a pretty cool guy. What do you think, Wade?

Garry Walker
4th June 2009, 09:39

seems "hes" not happy indeed.

btw: who is bin ladan? The gay lover of Osama?

Garry Walker
4th June 2009, 09:39
I think Bin Laden is a pretty cool guy. What do you think, Wade?

Better not even joke about these things.

Magnus
4th June 2009, 13:36
What are your thoughts about Bin ladens words Wade? It would be interesting to hear. Do you that the foreign policy of the US in any way can spark terror attacs, or is it just those people being evil and out of order? Do you think religion plays a part of the question, not only in the islamic countries, but perhaps in the US aswell?

anthonyvop
4th June 2009, 15:49
But i though with Obama's speech today that it was the final chapter in making the world a Happy Place without evil?

Wade91
4th June 2009, 17:12
What are your thoughts about Bin ladens words Wade? It would be interesting to hear. Do you that the foreign policy of the US in any way can spark terror attacs, or is it just those people being evil and out of order? Do you think religion plays a part of the question, not only in the islamic countries, but perhaps in the US aswell?
i dont think anyone is gonna care much what Bin Laden has to say, even if he really was planning something, it wouldn't be near as easy as it was on 9/11 with all the extra sercuity now

Jag_Warrior
5th June 2009, 00:03
Better not even joke about these things.

Ah, that's how me and Wade roll. To heck with paying taxes and goin' to school. All you need to make it through life is some stupid bank to mistakenly drop the wrong amount in your checking account and you're set for life. Once it's in your account, it's your money, not theirs. So you just hop a plane and live it up. And ol' Osama, he's all about standin' up to the man. We're down with that! Power to the people! Free Huey... Dewey and Louie!

Jag_Warrior
5th June 2009, 00:05
i dont think anyone is gonna care much what Bin Laden has to say, even if he really was planning something, it wouldn't be near as easy as it was on 9/11 with all the extra sercuity now

You're right. I hear there's only 20 or 30 Al Qaeda members left worldwide.