PDA

View Full Version : Revolution web site

Duane
31st May 2009, 22:55
For the first time in a few years we now have an active web site, (ok Gasman ??) www.revolutionracing.co.uk (http://www.revolutionracing.co.uk)

the site is part of our deal with Dan Boys and his web design business, i hope you will agree its an excelent job, Dan is availible to anyone who needs a web site built and is very cost effective !!!!

and thanks to Matt "Melonhead" for all his input into the site as well....onwards and back to the fore...... :s mokin:

Duane

racing59
1st June 2009, 14:51
Well done that man.

A tidy site indeed.

Though the "Web Design" page doesn't......

DannyBoysUK
1st June 2009, 16:03
Thanks Rob! Yes, the Web Design and Race Weekend Management pages still need to be updated this week...it's been a labour of love this weekend just gone and hardly looked up from my screen but we're getting there.

I hope to have some more 'sticky' content on there to get people logging on like onboard footage.

My sites are built with Google in mind and I pay particular attention to optimising my work so it appears in Google as high as possible so if anyone has a business or trade website that they think deserves to be higher in Google (and getting more hits + sales leads) then drop me a note! I have a portfolio of first page results for happy customers if anyone is genuinely interested.

Now the advert is over, I hope everyone enjoys the stock car content on the Revolution site!

Best regards,
Dan

DannyBoysUK
1st June 2009, 16:14
Thanks Rob! Yes, the Web Design and Race Weekend Management pages still need to be updated this week...it's been a labour of love this weekend just gone and hardly looked up from my screen but we're getting there.

I hope to have some more 'sticky' content on there to get people logging on like onboard footage.

My sites are built with Google in mind and I pay particular attention to optimising my work so it appears in Google as high as possible so if anyone has a business or trade website that they think deserves to be higher in Google (and getting more hits + sales leads) then drop me a note! I have a portfolio of first page results for happy customers if anyone is genuinely interested.

Now the advert is over, I hope everyone enjoys the stock car content on the Revolution site!

Best regards,
Dan

acorn
1st June 2009, 17:34
and you may want to edit the front page:

"With a 20+ grid ensured for the first round at Easter......"

english4ever
1st June 2009, 19:09
There was nearly 20!!! they'll be 20 soon...

english4ever
1st June 2009, 19:10
And good job Dan on the web site mate.

Duane
1st June 2009, 22:09
Twas right at the time of writing, there was 19 on easter monday, colin or shane couldnt make it so it could of and may well be sometime soon a 20+ grid, but yes if you too mr Acorn wish to find negatives you may, i will however remain with my half full glass of JD... :D

Duane

Gasman#99
1st June 2009, 22:26
For the first time in a few years we now have an active web site, (ok Gasman ??) www.revolutionracing.co.uk (http://www.revolutionracing.co.uk)

the site is part of our deal with Dan Boys and his web design business, i hope you will agree its an excelent job, Dan is availible to anyone who needs a web site built and is very cost effective !!!!

and thanks to Matt "Melonhead" for all his input into the site as well....onwards and back to the fore...... :s mokin:

Duane
I looked at it last week and am very impressed, good job. :s mokin:

Gasman#99
1st June 2009, 22:34
and hopefully i will get the chance very soon to be "mechanic" again-and get my name further up the mechanics page hey Duane!!

Duane
1st June 2009, 22:39
hurry up then.. :D

english4ever
1st June 2009, 22:57
and hopefully i will get the chance very soon to be "mechanic" again-and get my name further up the mechanics page hey Duane!!

Get a passport and you'll be able to leave corby! Lydden aint stupidly far away?

Abo
3rd June 2009, 13:39
A couple of the links on the left give a 404 not found error

Nice to see the Motors TV schedule on there

acorn
3rd June 2009, 18:35
but yes if you too mr Acorn wish to find negatives you may, i will however remain with my half full glass of JD... :D

Duane

i wasn't quoting a negative. i was pointing out an error which bears a similar resemblance to the ones that dot/scsa managed to piss the fans off with when they quoted expected grid figures that when the fans turned up found to be lacking in substance. don't fall into the same trap. keep to the facts not ifs, buts and may bes.

Duane
3rd June 2009, 22:12
Yes well, may bee it was i who made some of those statements But and if i was let down myself by promises made to me, then shoot the messenger if you must, one thing for certain is that its easier to sit on ones arse and bemoan something rather than get on and do something about it.....
But then again May bee what has been done isnt good enough anyway....for some ;)