PDA

View Full Version : A NEW Earnhardt is here

youtellme
30th May 2009, 07:17
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-nationwide-jearnhardt&prov=ap&type=lgns

Mark in Oshawa
30th May 2009, 16:13
The new Earnhardt seems to have some talent. Of course, people will say he is getting rides on his last name. Well, last time I looked, it didn't help Jeff's dad. Still have to have the talent and be able to harness it. Kerry is a great guy but never got to the top. A last name just gets your name into the hat but the pressure is going to be a lot different....

RaceFanStan
30th May 2009, 18:19
Let's hope Jeffrey Earnhardt tapped into Dale Sr's gene pool. :D

(It is clear that Dale Jr didn't get a good dose.) http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif

The instant classic
31st May 2009, 01:10
Let's hope Jeffrey Earnhardt tapped into Dale Sr's gene pool. :D

(It is clear that Dale Jr didn't get a good dose.) http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/tongue-anim.gif
i heard that Jeffrey hit the wall, so i think he tapped Dale jr gene pool

muggle not
31st May 2009, 04:04
LMAO, guess who has the lowest average finish out of these 5 drivers.

Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Clint Bowyer
Dale, jr
Bush league

oldhippie
31st May 2009, 16:01
i heard that Jeffrey hit the wall, so i think he tapped Dale jr gene pool
Jeffrey cant tap dale jrs gene pool
Kerry is Jeffreys father, jr is his uncle http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

RaceFanStan
31st May 2009, 16:34
LMAO, guess who has the lowest average finish out of these 5 drivers.

Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Clint Bowyer
Dale, jr
Bush league
I don’t know who Bush league is so I will do BOTH Busch brothers :s
for 2009 so far :
Kurt Busch 12.2
Denny Hamlin 12.4
Kyle Busch 15.8
Clint Bowyer 18.9
Dale Jr 21.3
Kevin Harvick 23.2

Your point is ???

muggle not
31st May 2009, 16:48
for 2009 so far :
Kurt Busch 12.2
Denny Hamlin 12.4
Kyle Busch 15.8
Clint Bowyer 18.9
Dale Jr 21.3
Kevin Harvick 23.2

Your point is ???
Check their "career" average finish. A driver isn't judged on one race or one season. :)

RaceFanStan
31st May 2009, 17:26
CAREER Average Finish :
Denny Hamlin 14.0
Kevin Harvick 15.6
Clint Bowyer 16.2
Dale Jr 16.3 (combines his DEI stats with his Hendrick stats)
Kyle Busch 16.5 (combines his Hendrick stats with his Gibbs stats)
Kurt Busch 17.7 (combines his Roush stats with his Penske stats)

I still have to ask what is your point & what does this have to do with Jeffrey Earnhardt ??? :crazy:

(Are you sure you are in the right thread or are you just taking this thread off-topic ?) :eek:

The instant classic
31st May 2009, 18:20
Jeffrey cant tap dale jrs gene pool
Kerry is Jeffreys father, jr is his uncle http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
omg Kerry? even worse

harvick#1
31st May 2009, 19:01
for 2009 so far :
Kurt Busch 12.2
Denny Hamlin 12.4
Kyle Busch 15.8
Clint Bowyer 18.9
Dale Jr 21.3
Kevin Harvick 23.2

Your point is ???

and RCR isn't up-to-par at all this season, they have gotten lucky just have have one guy in the top 15. I don't understand how this team went to crap so damn fast but it has sucked to try and watch a race this year.

harvick#1
31st May 2009, 19:02
omg Kerry? even worse

thats not fair to say, Kerry chose family first, racing second

Mark in Oshawa
10th June 2009, 18:39
and RCR isn't up-to-par at all this season, they have gotten lucky just have have one guy in the top 15. I don't understand how this team went to crap so damn fast but it has sucked to try and watch a race this year.'

Harvick's issues are the same as Juniors. He cant get the car to feel the way he wants it to. No matter who is on the box, he cant find the handle. Notice also Mears, Burton and Bowyer are doing better now too. It isn't that Harvick cant drive any more than Dale Jr. Cant drive, but they haven't figured this car out yet.

As for the new Earnhardt, poor kid should show up with a fake name. Uncle Dale would tell him how being the grandson of a legend wont be a help in keeping other people's expectations off of you.

e2mtt
11th June 2009, 04:13
and RCR isn't up-to-par at all this season, they have gotten lucky just have have one guy in the top 15. I don't understand how this team went to crap so damn fast but it has sucked to try and watch a race this year.

I know how you feel... just review my favorites in my signature line. :-(

Only Tony is having a good year. (and Robby in the dirt)

tstran17_88
12th June 2009, 00:10
thats not fair to say, Kerry chose family first, racing secondKerry changed his last name to "Earnhardt" in order to get into racing.

The instant classic
12th June 2009, 01:18
Kerry changed his last name to "Earnhardt" in order to get into racing.
i never knew that? :eek: :eek: :eek:

tstran17_88
12th June 2009, 01:52
Kerry's mom changed his last name from Earnhardt to his step father's last name when he was a small child. Kerry changed it back to get into racing.