PDA

View Full Version : Brawn the Terminator

Knock-on
8th May 2009, 13:09
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/5/9318.html

Wicked :D

Dave B
8th May 2009, 13:45
Note to Christian Bale: if you come to any races to promote your film, remember that there are cameras about so no childish ranting. Ok, you Batman-ruining idiot?

555-04Q2
8th May 2009, 14:21
Good for Brawn :up:

I love the Terminator movies and look forward to seeing the livery on the telly :)

Tazio
8th May 2009, 14:56
I say it's bad luck! Mark me! :mark:

555-04Q2
8th May 2009, 14:59
I say it's bad luck! Mark me! :mark:

Ok, you're marked for termination :p :

Seriously, its good to see them getting some sponsorship.

Tazio
8th May 2009, 15:02
Ok, you're marked for termination :p :

I think we all are? :confused: :p :

Tazio
8th May 2009, 15:05

I still think it's seriously bad Ju Ju to change livery when your winning! :mark:

555-04Q2
8th May 2009, 15:07
I think we all are? :confused: :p :

Aah cr@p ..... thanks for ruining my weekend :p :

555-04Q2
8th May 2009, 15:10
I still think it's seriously bad Ju Ju to change livery when your winning! :mark:

I hope your Ju Ju is wrong then :)

AndyL
8th May 2009, 16:31

At the last race the normal Virgin logo was replaced with the Virgin Galactic one, but it didn't slow them down. As long as some square-jawed fellow doesn't come up to Bunsen on the grid and say, "I NEED YOUR CLOTHES, YOUR BOOTS AND YOUR FORMULA 1 CAR" they should be all right I think :)

Tazio
8th May 2009, 16:51
At the last race the normal Virgin logo was replaced with the Virgin Galactic one, but it didn't slow them down. As long as some square-jawed fellow doesn't come up to Bunsen on the grid and say, "I NEED YOUR CLOTHES, YOUR BOOTS AND YOUR FORMULA 1 CAR" they should be all right I think :) That was a very subtle change I didn't even notice it :)
I'm envisioning them turning the car into a comic strip :p :
Did they have the new livery at practice today?
I'll cringe if they make it look NASCAR-ish ;)

JasonD
8th May 2009, 16:55

Its a sticker on the rear wing end plate, hardly a livery change.

Tazio
8th May 2009, 16:58
Its a sticker on the rear wing end plate, hardly a livery change.Thank goodness! :)

christophulus
8th May 2009, 18:54
Well the Star Wars Red Bull didn't work out at Monaco in 2007, made a big deal of it but no decent results.

And didn't Jaguar run a livery at Monaco with a diamond embedded in the nose? Seem to recall one of the cars crashing and the diamond never being found..

F1boat
8th May 2009, 19:00
Well the Star Wars Red Bull didn't work out at Monaco in 2007, made a big deal of it but no decent results.

But the Superman one worked well :) I think that it will be cool to see the Terminators winning :)

Dave B
8th May 2009, 19:04
But the Superman one worked well :) I think that it will be cool to see the Terminators winning :)
Indeed DC wore a Superman cape on the podium - I can't wait to see Button on the podium with a trophy in one hand and an Uzi in the other!

Bagwan
8th May 2009, 19:13
I can't wait to see Button on the podium with a trophy in one hand and an Uzi in the other!

But , Dave , would he not crush ze puny little girly-man trophies wiz his powerful mechanical hand ?

christophulus
8th May 2009, 20:57
Indeed DC wore a Superman cape on the podium - I can't wait to see Button on the podium with a trophy in one hand and an Uzi in the other!

Ah, I remember that. Didn't Christian Horner jump naked into the harbour after that? Or did the F1 fans as a whole decide to forget that unpleasant sight :eek:

andre
8th May 2009, 21:09
i bet Sarah Connor would do a better job in that Brawn than Rubens !!