PDA

View Full Version : PT....and a comment.

jimispeed
8th May 2009, 05:33
First a little fun with PT......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJsGZg3OsvY&feature=related

Next a couple of comments.......

I'm glad that Milwaukee is still on the schedule! One for the ages!!

Next, this is something I've been thinking about a long time, even in the Champcar era, but more so now.

I think Montoya needs to be in Indycar, and is just wasting his talent in NASCAR.

He belongs in open wheel!

maxmach
8th May 2009, 13:51
That video is why I love PT, just think if the drivers could talk to one another while racing, Tracy would have them laughing into the wall.

As far as Montoya, hell what about the rest, Hornish, AJ, Speed, and why not Kyle Bush and Jeff Gordon. Indycar is just not a viable alternative to Naskar right now, but I do like the direction we are going. If we can hang on to the drivers we have, for a couple of years and build the fan base, then we will have something.

Mark in Oshawa
9th May 2009, 01:04
First a little fun with PT......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJsGZg3OsvY&feature=related

I think Montoya needs to be in Indycar, and is just wasting his talent in NASCAR.

He belongs in open wheel!

Jimi...he has been there...done that. He is making more money in NASCAR than he will in the IRL as it currently is, as is Allmendinger. It isn't their fault they want a challenge of driving stock cars and it is the fault of the stupidity of the people who started, fought and drew out the war of attrition to kill OW racing that drove Montoya to NASCAR, along with the likes of Hornish.

JPM isn't wasting his talent in NASCAR, it is the greatest test he has ever had as a race driver and THAT is how he see's it, and it is why he does it.

Rex Monaco
12th May 2009, 14:12
...and it is why he does it.

That and he gets to race almost every weekend.

Chamoo
12th May 2009, 14:34
That and he gets to race almost every weekend.

Some might look at that as a draw back. It seems that when the rumors of Sam Hornish Jr. coming back to Indycars arises, one of the reasons that always seems to be included is that they run every weekend.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but thats just me.

PA Rick
12th May 2009, 16:23
JPM isn't wasting his talent in NASCAR, it is the greatest test he has ever had as a race driver and THAT is how he see's it, and it is why he does it.

MMFFFFFFPHSSSS Spit take.