PDA

View Full Version : OT-Kentucky Derby and AJ Daytona similarity?

Hoop-98
3rd May 2009, 20:38
If you saw that 8 horse come from the back yesterday it reminded me of AJ (2) in a Cup car many years ago at Daytona, the difference being, i know where AJ hid the bottle...

rh

DBell
3rd May 2009, 21:38
If you saw that 8 horse come from the back yesterday it reminded me of AJ (2) in a Cup car many years ago at Daytona, the difference being, i know where AJ hid the bottle...

rh

Good comparison Hoop. I told my wife after watching the Derby that it didn't look real, that it looked like a movie the way that horse shot by everyone else.

Chamoo
4th May 2009, 05:41
Good comparison Hoop. I told my wife after watching the Derby that it didn't look real, that it looked like a movie the way that horse shot by everyone else.

I'm not sure if you heard the press release, but Mine That Bird was actually using Push-to-Pass.

Hoop-98
4th May 2009, 05:48
I'm not sure if you heard the press release, but Mine That Bird was actually using Push-to-Pass.

Reminded me of the time when the DP01 was new and the P2P occasionally activated the Pit Speed Limiter, except it worked right on the 8 ;)

rh

Chamoo
4th May 2009, 06:29
Reminded me of the time when the DP01 was new and the P2P occasionally activated the Pit Speed Limiter, except it worked right on the 8 ;)

rh

Well done. If I didn't know Paul Tracy was such a hefty fellow, I would had thought he was the jockey the way he put Mine That Bird through that small whole at the last turn.