PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Busch Ignored

ghostdancing
28th April 2009, 20:57
Is it just me, or was Kurt Busch ignored during much of the Talladega race, as he is during most races. He was invloved in the lap 7 big on, took damage, but came back to lead the race several times. He is now the points leader, which to me means he is the best driver with as we all know not the best equipment 'Penske'. Am I paranoid ?

slorydn1
28th April 2009, 21:23
Is it just me, or was Kurt Busch ignored during much of the Talladega race, as he is during most races. He was invloved in the lap 7 big on, took damage, but came back to lead the race several times. He is now the points leader, which to me means he is the best driver with as we all know not the best equipment 'Penske'. Am I paranoid ?

No, you're not paranoid. Ignore Kurt every chance I get :p :

e2mtt
29th April 2009, 00:09
Call it under the radar and enjoy it... it beats having the announcers gush on lovingly about them the way they do about "Wild Thing" & "Cousin Carl".

Of course some on this forum are convinced that "Joonyer" gets all the airtime, but as a Earnhardt fan I've never noticed this.

Maybe you'll even get to gloat at the end of the season.

call_me_andrew
29th April 2009, 02:46
The plan is to ignore Kurt until he goes away. Some call it a conspiracy, others call it parenting.

e2mtt
29th April 2009, 02:53
The plan is to ignore Kurt until he goes away. Some call it a conspiracy, others call it parenting.

LOL FR :-D

willracefan
2nd May 2009, 20:20
kurt isnt gonna last long at the top anyways, it is lesser equipment, and eventually he's gonna slide off.

The instant classic
2nd May 2009, 20:35
seems like everyone likes talking about Kyle more then Kurt even tho
Kurt is doing better in points, i guess cuz Kyle fights guys
but i guess many forgot about Kurt vs Jimmy few years back
thats why i think they ignore Kurt cuz hes more mature now

Mark in Oshawa
3rd May 2009, 05:58
Kurt is paying for the years of being a jerk and not winning enough to overcome it. It may explain Kyle. At some point, maybe he may not come off as a cocky jerk. I don't mind Kurt and never really have a whole lot other than his last year at Roush when he went a little wacky....