PDA

View Full Version : Euro Late Model Predictions

kelvin88
28th April 2009, 18:50
The great thing with predictions is I can make up some unfathomable story that leads to said prediction and, if I am right, you will all fall to my feet in rapture and make me into your god as I see far into the future like some celestial binocular telescopey person of old. Or I could be wrong, in which case everyone just moves on as if nothing ever happend.

Anyway, Anyone want to lend a guess on who the winners will be at the weekend?

P.S Predictions on the race that is being shown on Motors TV will not be allowed...

melonhead
29th April 2009, 15:37
I think it would be a tad foolish not to put Gary Ellis up there again, and I imagine Mr Vandermeersch and Mr Vasseur will be there or there abouts too.

If the grid is set out the same as Easter then I reckon 'our own' Tony Hurdle could well be in with a shout.

Poulter could be quick in the #77, but will have to be careful not to be too aggressive or he may find himself in bother with the wall!

Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend as I already had a trip to Prague booked, but I'll be back at the end of the month. Incidently, this will be the first 'ASCAR' weekend I've missed since September 2003, and the first European Late Model Series race weekend I've ever missed... ;)

Matt

Tractorboy.
29th April 2009, 21:49
We'll miss you this weekend mate. My votes on Tony for the final. Vandermeersh for the first heat and Gary Ellis or Bruce Andrews in the second heat. I'll probally be wrong i got John Steward in the final in the last race for the lottery and he crashed!! that was my ten euros gone!!

Tractor.

Tractorboy.
1st May 2009, 18:47
Road Trip!!!

kelvin88
4th May 2009, 21:06
Well done Tracor for picking Xavier! You get a cheese sandwich!