PDA

View Full Version : European Late Model Series On Motors Tv

car20
28th April 2009, 16:08
EUROPEAN LATE MODEL SERIES ON MOTORS TVLate yesterday it was confirmed by the production company that the first showing of the European Late Model Series 12th of April meeting will be on 3rd May at 6pm on Motors TV. A schedule of repeat shows should be released later today (28th April 09)

Forum Buddy
28th April 2009, 20:54
I have just been watching some video clips on http://www.latemodel.eu/ under the Gallery.

It looks pretty good, I will be watching on MotorsTV.

Sorry I can't make Belgium, but I will try and be at Lydden Hill in June.

Francis

car20
29th April 2009, 09:24
been looking through the sky planner and there is 3x 30minute shows on tuesday.....

cgs
2nd May 2009, 19:00
just watched it, the racing looked great. i can't wait to get some cash together and see it for myself soon. i think the programme itself could have been better produced as i sometimes found it hard to follow the race, but trying to squeeze in 3 races into 24 minutes must be quite hard! and i noticed there was no credits or copywrite notice on it.

but it was great to hear the green green green song being used as a theme tune, finally!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcrWjASDlBc

foxystoat
5th May 2009, 17:46
Says on the motors website & on sky listings that round 1 is shown tonight (5th may) at 7.35pm

jeffmr2
5th May 2009, 20:25
There was so much to cram in but i really enjoyed the show,especially the in car footage.
One question tho,where is Colin White isnt he racing in the series?

I really have to get to some of the UK rounds.

PitMarshal
5th May 2009, 20:58
Colin's racing a Ginetta G50 on the BTCC support package, so I guess thats keeping him busy.

foxystoat
5th May 2009, 22:27
On again tonight at 10.50pm (5th may)if anyone catches this in time

foxystoat
5th May 2009, 22:28
I really enjoyed watching the opening round just made me sad that I won't get to see these cars at Rockingham this year :(

PitMarshal
6th May 2009, 21:43
Managed to catch the program last night, and was actually quite impressed. Other than maybe needing a few more SCSA cars the racing looked pretty good, especially the on-board shots (more of them please!). Well done to everyone involved.

Tractorboy.
7th May 2009, 17:12
whens the next one where john crashed on motors?

kelvin88
7th May 2009, 18:12
Check the Media page on the website!

Tractorboy.
7th May 2009, 20:51
will do! Got ya car fixed mate?!

kelvin88
7th May 2009, 21:00
Na, will probably go early before next race.

Chigley
9th May 2009, 00:49
First, let me make clear a well known fact. I am not a short oval fan, nor do I enjoy the type of racing.

However, I was gravely disappointed and depressed at seeing cars with a thundering great V8 engine in them squirting them around in 3 second bursts before they have to be idled again. Its preposterous to abuse such a great engine in that fashion. They were built to howl and thunder around long ovals or great wide open flowing circuits at an insane speed whilst defying the car to become a flying object.

To see them condemned to a race of less than 10-13 miles (3/8 x25)(3/8 x35) is an absolute travesty of a mighty car. I know you are desperate to race the cars but in this fashion?

This is my opinion and it will be gravely upsetting to the hard and fast short oval fans but come on guys, what did the crowds? that came to Rockingham to watch Days of Thunder!!! etc come for? it was to hear the cars howl and roar not burp every 3 seconds.

A final piece of information for you, I was speaking to a senior person at Rockingham and the door is still open for SCSA/V8 trophy/AS*AR to return there when a viable package can be created.

I expect a few of you will now go ballistic at me, but .... were those cars really created to be used on a 3/8 oval? A half mile oval al la Bristol used with the size of field of NASCAR is an entirely different proposition.

Tractorboy.
9th May 2009, 08:22
racing at warneton is a good way to build the series so we can go to places like rockingham again with decent numbers instead of ten cars or so, the tv didn't do the speeds there any justice we are going round there fairly hard i know its not no where near as fast as rockingham but i bet if you ask our tony he'll tell you its just as hard to drive. There is a half mile being built somewhere in holland i think, kelvin will tell you Where. I'm more than happy to race there its an unreal buzz driving there. They'll be another ascar at the next meeting so we are slowly building up the numbers. tractor.

Abo
9th May 2009, 08:26
The ASA Late Model cars were used on short ovals over in the States

kelvin88
9th May 2009, 09:25
The viable package, Mr Chigley, is something to the tune of £30,000 a race. You want to pay it?

acorn
9th May 2009, 12:56
[quote="Chigley"]First, let me make clear a well known fact. I am not a short oval fan, nor do I enjoy the type of racing.

A final piece of information for you, I was speaking to a senior person at Rockingham and the door is still open for SCSA/V8 trophy/AS*AR to return there when a viable package can be created.

QUOTE]

i am a fan of short and long oval racing but have to confess that these cars on a short euro oval do nothing for me. i like national hot rods , i love brisca f1 ,f2 and legends. rockingham is where ascars should be.

i would be interested to know exactly what is meant by a "viable package". does it mean a guaranteed number of cars( no less than 20?), no(?) entry fees and /or share of the gate money.... or what?? and how would they fit into the calendar with less than 3 meetings that could be rain affected??

tractorboy, i thought that camso late models were not up to being on the rockingham oval from a "hitting the wall at speed" point of view so how could they go there? mind you, you did say "like rockingham" rather than just "rockingham".

Tractorboy.
9th May 2009, 14:20
hey acorn, i think the camso's would be fine at rockingham, they just need to change their drop gears and maybe the gearbox. I put like rockingham as it would be a good calender to race at warneton for a few rounds, rockingham, this new half mile, and a few others! Oh to win the lottery!

The Pits!
9th May 2009, 15:41
Managed to catch the program last night, and was actually quite impressed. Other than maybe needing a few more SCSA cars the racing looked pretty good. Just by chance I happened onto this program, and I saw... err... three at the last count.

Bye-Bye ASCAR :(

Duane
9th May 2009, 16:52
I will not go balistic at you chigley, i will let others do that......but i guess i had better respond to some of the points you raise cause unlike you some of us have put alot more on the line and can't change hats quite that easily

as you know it was Rockingham and the oval that grabbed my interest, the V8 howling around there is hard to beat and obviously it was what the crowds wanted too, even when we had a 10 car grid we had crowds of 2-3 thousand, and yes, that was with you and us as a package, now all you can get on your own is 2-3 hundred and only half the grid you had when we was together there, i believed in us as a package and that was why i suggested a joint forum but we was being underminded from all angles and we are where we are now, still racing, as much as some people have tried to stop us.

yes the door is open, all ASCAR owners know that as i passed on the email i was sent after meetings earlier this year, so i keep in touch with Rockingham and was offerd a date for this year but with only a week to pull the deals off to allow us to race there it was impossible and they sold that date on, Rockingham are watching with interest the number count this year for the V8's im sure, we need to come back strong not have to be force feeding the series to stay within the numbers Rockingham want to see (18) on the oval, a problem your oval series seems to be having !!! even Autosport gave Legends a higher billing than you after the Brands meeting.

finally, have you now got your rant over chigley and does that mean you are leaving the forum again as you prommissed or has someone not finished pulling your strings yet and using you to his advantage ???

best regards old friend

Duane

Duane
9th May 2009, 16:59
I will not go balistic at you chigley, i will let others do that......but i guess i had better respond to some of the points you raise cause unlike you some of us have put alot more on the line and can't change hats quite that easily

as you know it was Rockingham and the oval that grabbed my interest, the V8 howling around there is hard to beat and obviously it was what the crowds wanted too, even when we had a 10 car grid we had crowds of 2-3 thousand, and yes, that was with you and us as a package, now all you can get on your own is 2-3 hundred and only half the grid you had when we was together there, i believed in us as a package and that was why i suggested a joint forum but we was being underminded from all angles and we are where we are now, still racing, as much as some people have tried to stop us.

yes the door is open, all ASCAR owners know that as i passed on the email i was sent after meetings earlier this year, so i keep in touch with Rockingham and was offerd a date for this year but with only a week to pull the deals off to allow us to race there it was impossible and they sold that date on, Rockingham are watching with interest the number count this year for the V8's im sure, we need to come back strong not have to be force feeding the series to stay within the numbers Rockingham want to see (18) on the oval, a problem your oval series seems to be having !!! even Autosport gave Legends a higher billing than you after the Brands meeting.

finally, have you now got your rant over chigley and does that mean you are leaving the forum again as you prommissed or has someone not finished pulling your strings yet and using you to his advantage ???

best regards old friend

Duane

Duane
9th May 2009, 17:10
oh and Warnerton is sooo much better than expected, its a case of dont knock till you try it.

after the easter weekend i attended the national hot rods at Ipswich, after watching our cars at warnerton the rods seemed so slow, they wasnt of course and after a few laps i aclimatised to them again, make of that what you will but im as happy running our ASCAR as i have been for a number of years.

Duane

Duane
9th May 2009, 17:22
Mr Pits, yes we was only 3 cars there and only two last weekend but more will come.....

we are trying to run more and as tractor has shown you can go over and race with little experience and no msa licence, poulter showed how well tractor did.......

Martin Heaths car has been sold and will be racing at warnerton at the end of the month.

not sure what John will do with the #75 but was looking at lydden next

colin committed to racing before the late model dates came out, he is doing the nurburgring next meeting but hopes to have cars out there after

Shane was going to race but has broken ribs whilst working on his reliant robin......lol

like last year we have had to prove it works before it gets going with our cars, this year is far better and we hope to have the combined numbers of V8's beat the european record held at Rockingham of 23 cars.

like i said we dont have to force feed this no more.

Duane

acorn
9th May 2009, 17:24
hey acorn, i think the camso's would be fine at rockingham, they just need to change their drop gears and maybe the gearbox. I put like rockingham as it would be a good calender to race at warneton for a few rounds, rockingham, this new half mile, and a few others! Oh to win the lottery!

on 13th sept '07 in this forum, roland vanderme posted this:

Now to the question: Can the Camso V8 race at Rockingham?
a/ the Camso V8 cars are faster than the SCSA cars, as they have nearly the same horsepower, but they weight 450kg (I think around 900lbs) less
b/ The Camso V8 chassis are built for ovals till 1 mile (maximum speed 220km/h). So THEY ARE NOT SAFE ENOUGH TO RACE AT ROCKINGHAM
c/ Camso V8 and Warneton Speedway have nothing to do with FIA, MSA or other federation.
d/ Camso V8 do not have a 4 speed gear box, but only have 2 gears (1 to start the car till 30mph and a direct 2nd gear for racing). So from 30mph till 175mph in one gear: impossible
e/ Camso V8 drivers will never pay 1.000£ to have the possibility to race at Rockingham.

Duane
9th May 2009, 17:41
i think in two years some of those thoughts may have changed

point a.....we are heavier by 250 kilo, i dont think we are that far away from them in speed, just confidence

point b our cars were not meant for a + 1 mile either, we engineered as they can, if they want to !!!

points c & e , yep correct and better for us to go racing, tractor would not of been able to under both these clauses

and point d, they have drop gears like us, it can be done....if they want to ???

is that all correct Kelvin ??

Duane

acorn
9th May 2009, 17:44
.. and we hope to have the combined numbers of V8's beat the european record held at Rockingham of 23 cars.

Duane

not wishing to dampen your enthusiasm/optimism but combined numbers isn't beating single spec numbers. now if you can muster more than 23 in each class(because at the moment it's a 2 class series and that always makes me think of failed series combining to meet the msa's minimum grid numbers in the uk) that would impress me.

kelvin88
9th May 2009, 17:45
An excellent post by VDM and and was true of his feelings at the time.
a) and b) We are happy the cars are safe enough to race at Rockingham with the installation of a safety cell around the drivers feet and some extra iron work on the right side, this will also bring them up to weight. Remember the car VDM is reffering to is a Tanner, not a Lefthander. We haven't been able to build a car as light as the CAMSO spec in years.
c) Last year a representative of the FISA and a rep from the FIA looked over a CAMSO V8 for FIA aproval to race at FIA sanctioned events. The only major requirment they would request of us, is a crash box like they run in Speedcar. Then, of course we would need approved fire systems, seats and cut offs, that sort of thing. Nothing major by any means.
d) CAMSO V8s don't use 4 speed gearboxes but that doesn't mean they can't. Even though I am sure that 4 speed Chevy boxes must be sooo rare...
It is also an interesting sub note on this point that we do have the drop gears to run our boxes at Rockingham and are told it is possible to get the car moving with them in!
e) I can't speak for the others but he has me down to a T here, there is no way i would pay an entry fee of a grand to race anywhere.

All of this is, of course academic. The glory days of Rockingham are gone, can you all please get over it already and help us move on?

Speedworx
9th May 2009, 19:49
I watched about 5 mins of the coverage on Motors TV and realised it was the biggest load of rubbish I've ever seen.

Chigley is right, these cars are made for Rockingham. The track clearly had free dates, as Britcar organised a race there on short notice!

I'm getting tired of the lies on this forum about why you no longer race there!

kelvin88
9th May 2009, 20:03
What do you think the truth is then? Do they not race there just to p*** you off?

Reynard
9th May 2009, 21:35
I get this serious feeling of deja vu - all this disagreeing about disagreeing.

Also gentlemen, if you haven't got all the facts to hand - irrespective of your opinions - please refrain from saying that people are lying. And don't diss something until you've tried it.

If the racing is not to your taste, then say so, but please do not spoil it for everyone else - especially those who've put their money where their mouth is in order to keep the V8s racing. Spoiling it for everyone else is disrespectful.

Tractorboy.
9th May 2009, 21:56
i tell you what ya if you don't like it don't watch it.

Duane
9th May 2009, 22:21
Me thinks Tractor has been Drinking and singing on the harrykoke...

look spedwox, i dont lie, ok....i have only scratched the surface of what i can say on a public forum and what i know to be true on the time line of ASCAR's 7 years at Rockingham, unlike Kelvin i have not given up on racing there again and Rockingham will have us back if we have enough cars, even if it is another persons idea of two failed series running as 2 classes, :D

i was actually quite happy with the tv, just wish it was an hour long and not crammed into what must only be 22 mins i guess, thats my take on it and we are happy to be back with the Camso's in two weeks.

see you there.... :) ;) :D

Chigley
9th May 2009, 23:49
I thought my post would enliven the debate and my views were correct.

Can I reiterate that these are my views alone; I am a fan, follower and admirer of the Pick Up Trucks and that is all. Conversely I have become disenchanted with the direction and decline of the V8's primarily through the inflated claims, exaggerations and mistruths of the championship/series' health and progress since its difficulties began.

I am not affiliated nor connected in any way with the PuT and/or SHP so they cannot be "my" series, championship .... etc. in any way, shape or form. Neither am I having my strings "pulled" by anyone nor being taken advantage of, as no-one has any ownership nor claim to my loyalties or thoughts.

or has someone not finished pulling your strings yet and using you to his advantage the person(s) you are inferring to will probably take exception to this incorrect assumption and I hope I have corrected your erroneous beliefs.

Yes, I am the starter at Rockingham for the PuT but equally I am also the starter for all racing at Rockingham for all events where I am invited to man the gantry.

My loyalty is primarily to Rockingham, as its a brilliant venue, then the PuT then any other racing, wherever it may be, that I wish to attend as a marshal. Please note that I am only a marshal, not a representative/ spokesman of PuT racing nor the organising clubs.

Duane
10th May 2009, 00:24
i doubt any person(s) can take exception to the truth chiggers....... especially when one of them told me to my face (on the eve of our last race at Rockingham in 2007) that he was supprised we had not already started breaking our cars and selling them off, inferring we had nowhere else to run !!!!

im glad you started this one chiggers

and is it me or are they all asleep in the sky centre tonight, i wish they would just show the feed straight from the states, right thats the comand , later guy's

Duane

racing59
10th May 2009, 11:00
Many of you know my feelings on Warneton, it's not for me (stop whispering in my ear Kelvin), and the TV programming shows me that my gut feelings were right. Though that's not saying the racing wasn't good. When they get the 1/2mile oval built at Venray (I think that's where it's going), then I may well get all enthusiastic and have a go - which is one reason why I haven't sold my car.

I still live in the clouds with the cuckoos, hoping for a resurrection of proper racing at the Rock, but like Kelvin has said - a £1000 entry fee will not be viable - unless it's offset with a share of the gate.

There's no doubt about it, with the media attention, ELMS is growing, there is quite a lot of interest in it from many different corners of the motorsport world, and it has an audience which isn't restricted to a 100mile radius from Corby.

As for the CAMSO cars being strong enough to run on the Rock - as Kelvin has said, the Lefthander chassis is good enough, just needs the additions that the Howe chassis had to meet FIA/MSA requirements. Some of that will also redress the weight issues.

Superlatemodels run on speedways (3/4 to 1.5mile) tracks in the 'States, as well as 3/8mile short tracks.

The Pits!
10th May 2009, 12:09
OT - sorry guys, but it has to be said

chigley you are a ... etc etc. this is exactly the sort of thing i expect from you! If I was a moderator on here this post - and the other I have spotted elsewhere - would have been pulled, and you would have been banned (again?) Suffice to say I have reported both posts to the Mods, so hopefully they will sort it out for those of us that want a sensible, non-flaming discussion.

Reynard
10th May 2009, 15:24
Offending post removed, gentlemen. I *can't* be here all the time - I do have to eat, sleep and answer the calls of nature ocasionally... ;)

Now, can we kindly get back to the discussion in hand?

Regarding the TV feed - it's like trying to shoehorn a quart into a pint jug. It's inevitable that some of the action is going to end up on the cutting room floor when there's such a short slot available.

kjb
10th May 2009, 16:48
nice to see i'm not in the firing line for once witty!

acorn
10th May 2009, 17:04
Regarding the TV feed - it's like trying to shoehorn a quart into a pint jug. It's inevitable that some of the action is going to end up on the cutting room floor when there's such a short slot available.

and it would also help if motors tv got their brains into gear with regards to schedule info on the website and sky epg. i usually download the pdf schedules from their site to plan my viewing but when trying to watch the legends and late models last week something else(best of crash?) was shown even though the epg said differently. the bbc can manage to get the sky epg changed within 30 mins so why can't motors tv.

Abo
11th May 2009, 13:00
we need to come back strong not have to be force feeding the series to stay within the numbers Rockingham want to see (18) on the oval, a problem your oval series seems to be having !!! even Autosport gave Legends a higher billing than you after the Brands meeting.

Don't be a Duane... Where did Ian mention another series? What's the point of having a dig at something which wasn't there?

Duane
11th May 2009, 14:56
sorry Abo, but i am a Duane, my mum called me it when i was born...... :cool:

Gasman#99
11th May 2009, 19:05
sorry Abo, but i am a Duane, my mum called me it when i was born...... :cool:
:up: :up: :up: :up:

melonhead
11th May 2009, 20:00
Bringing this back on topic just for a moment, I was if any kindly soul out there with the facilities and the inclination would be able to record the last showing of the first round (on tonight) of the European Late Model Series, and possibly stick it on a DVD for me?

I currently can't get Motors TV, and was hoping to have a look. Second round would be nice too when that airs, and then maybe stick it in the post (or get it at the track possibly)...

It would be very much appreciated.

When I get a free moment (or three), I might enlighten you all with my thoughts on some of the points that have been raised in this thread...

Duane
11th May 2009, 20:06
anyway Abo maybe you missed the point i was trying to make, or i was not clear enough, chiggers is saying it was not good enough at Warnerton and we should be at rockingham, i was trying to point out why we are not at Rockingham and that what we are doing at Warnerton is ,yes different, but still good.

frankly i too am getting fed up with "you should be at Rockingham" when we want to be !!! but the facts are the facts and im sure Abo you MUST surely know how it all went down for ASCAR at the Rock and like i said i believe we as a package was the way to go but others didnt and we are where we are now, we running a different way and you boys with ever decreasing grid numbers and non existent crowds, together we may of been ok.

what has not been said in it all anyway is how the current financial climate is hitting us all and the costs of running at rockingham being unsustainable then or now which is also having an impact on decissions when it comes to the Rock, Warnerton, as kelvin has said, does not require £1000 per meeting as we was paying in 2006 !!!!! in fact our tyre budget for a weekend up until 2006 was the cost of a whole season now......hence we now offer a weekends racing for the price of racing a Mini (apparently)

Duane

The Pits!
11th May 2009, 21:05
hence we now offer a weekends racing for the price of racing a Mini (apparently) Duane There's a thought ....Rockingham Oval Mini Racing........

hmmm - discuss :)

Abo
11th May 2009, 22:38
What happened to ASCAR was a travesty IMHO.

Speaking of travesties though, I missed the previous showings of ELMS on Motors TV, so I tuned in at 21:15 tonight as it was on according to the EPG. Instead there was some GT programme, with the EPG still saying it should be ELMS. It's not the first time Motors TV have done stuff like this :(

foxystoat
11th May 2009, 23:14
How fast do the ELMS cars get up to around Warneton out of curiosity ? anywhere near 100mph ?

bravheart
12th May 2009, 21:14
not wishing to dampen your enthusiasm/optimism but combined numbers isn't beating single spec numbers. now if you can muster more than 23 in each class(because at the moment it's a 2 class series and that always makes me think of failed series combining to meet the msa's minimum grid numbers in the uk) that would impress me.

Sorry Acorn, you are so wrong, FIA World Endurance Sports Cars (WEC)had 4 classes including the 24 HR LEMANS, British F3 have 2 classes, British GT have 3 classes, Porsche Cup have 2 classes, British Touring Car Have 2 classes,Etc Etc so as you see its not the end at all, ITs just the start of a NEW begining!

Tractorboy.
13th May 2009, 15:45
Sorry Acorn, you are so wrong, FIA World Endurance Sports Cars (WEC)had 4 classes including the 24 HR LEMANS, British F3 have 2 classes, British GT have 3 classes, Porsche Cup have 2 classes, British Touring Car Have 2 classes,Etc Etc so as you see its not the end at all, ITs just the start of a NEW begining!

When you coming out mate?

acorn
13th May 2009, 16:35

sorry, but i think you have misunderstood what i wrote. i didn't say the combined series was doomed to failure. what i said was most multi-class series are made up of multi class fields because as single class series they were/would not be able to meet the minimum grid numbers(some can only just meet it in their combined form). as you picked those examples,

brit gt- how many gt4 and supersport?

wec(lmes?) -how many gt1

f3 -how many national class

i'll exempt porsche as apart from p-am3 they run the same machinery

in btcc(after another spec change) the s2000class(inc the 1 manufacturer) can stand on it's own. the btc spec will eventually disappear.

The Pits!
13th May 2009, 21:08
re "is The Pits Chigley in disguise?" - nope, we are two completely different humans........

scubie
13th May 2009, 21:27
OT again - but what do you expect with **** like THIS about
[quote="Tractorboy.":3ffxrjnh]When you coming out mate?
sad, so sad, what a shame you don't live in the real world where it is possible to hold a reasonable conversation without insults.

[/quote:3ffxrjnh]

Pits,
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, Tractor was genuinely asking Bravheart when he would be coming to race at warneton.
We know you and chigley are different people either that or you have the ability to be in two places at once ;)

I have had enough of the handbags could we please all calm down, and think twice before posting.

I know all of us want to see both series do well and be back entertaining the crowds wherever we may end up racing in the future.

Tractorboy.
14th May 2009, 01:03
the pits, i used to crew for duncan when he raced at rockingham and we done well, the best result duncan got, a 3rd and was one of the best moments of racing there as we had put a lot of effort into the 31 car. I was just asking him when he was racing with us. I could get all abusive but i won't night night..

Sticker Rub
16th May 2009, 14:03
re "is The Pits Chigley in disguise?" - nope, we are two completely different humans........
'Tis true. I can confirm I've seen them both, at the same time, in the same room although they are normally to be found on opposite sides of the pit wall. "Humans" may be the only debatable point. :)

english4ever
17th May 2009, 18:55
just watched second round looked ok. Some better car shots and camera angles.

LessThanSte
19th May 2009, 11:52
Missed the first round coverage thanks to Motors TV and their dodgy EPG, but have jsut watched round 2 and was quite impressed. Some very good angles that really showed the speed and things. They almost look faster than Rockingham, i think because at Rockingham the camera's were all up high, these trackside camera's are sweet. The onboards are good too.

Only complaint is that its difficult at times to follow whats going on in the races. Is there any way to have a 'ticker' or something along the top, or something pop up every few laps with a race order?

The Pits!
20th May 2009, 21:59
"Humans" may be the only debatable point. :) 'ere! we resemble that remark, don't we chigs?? :)

Abo
20th May 2009, 22:22
Is there any chance you could post the latest TV dates? I missed round 1 (Motors TV EPG up), and I missed the last round because I didn't realise it was on. I don't trust Motors TV not to fiddle with their schedule without warning for repeat showings so I'd like to catch the first one if I can

scubie
20th May 2009, 23:24
You find the times the programes are being shown Here (http://http://www.oasces.com/euro_media.htm).

If you've missed the programme it might be worth contacting the production company to get a copy.

Haulin'AssAndTurnin Left
22nd May 2009, 14:01
Gotta say i was impressed by what i saw. Yes the coverage wasnt long enough etc but it was a great advert for the show thats being put on. I think going to a race would be a great day out. If viewing figures and track attendance goes up whos to say where this might go.